SonVill/ Bie/Mike/Arm To Beijing, China 03/31/16 to Participate in Activities ♥

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh!!! I'm so excited! ❤❤❤

Yay! Vill has more events coming up! And with Son!!! I hope they fly together! Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill just looks so dang good in that photo up there. Like why can't Vill have her hair like this in events?! Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Vill just looks so dang good in that photo up there. Like why can't Vill have her hair like this in events?! Lol
She got spicy look there! Freaking SEXY!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if they all took the photos at different times or came in together but just individual shots? Darn. Vill just isn't as active on IG anymore so we don't know if they met or not.

But it's okay, I hope they hang out when they go to China.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I wonder if they all took the photos at different times or came in together but just individual shots? Darn. Vill just isn't as active on IG anymore so we don't know if they met or not.

But it's okay, I hope they hang out when they go to China.
I feel like they went individual..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, Vill's beauty really changes with the makeup. Here, she looks different again. Lol She's looks good but different. Love it!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
She can pull off any makeup.. I really love this make up. She looks so sexy!  I hope they release it, I want more pics.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
So Bie's on the list. Not Bie the Star, but Bie KPN, the one who just got married. (Congrats!)

Son's Chinese fan club posted a message on their Weibo: They contacted him and his manager and confirmed that Son would be in Beijing on 31 March 2016. But further details remain unknown. Unsure if fans will be allowed in on that day.

It says five entertainment agencies (I guess two of China, the others from HK, Taiwan, and S. Korea) will form an alliance. The activity dated 31 March 2016 in Beijing is for the press conference.

Hopefully, it will bring more resources and opportunities for the agencies and their stars.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
YEP Vill's Mommy is also confirmed on her IG  "Hello! My Chinese FC , will see you in Beijing ( 31 March 2016 )"

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm so happy that Vill is part of this. I haven't seen her back in China for activities in a while.

Thanks for the tidbits as usual Lanblue.

I hope more details will be revealed soon!

It's funny because Vill says that she's still a koojin with Son to her Chinese fans. So to see Son and Vill at the same event together is awesome! Hehe.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Yup, among all the stars from Thailand, Vill will be the only girl.

Not much to update: I'm not sure whether or not Vill's fan club in China (China Vill Club) had contacted Khun Kate directly, but their Weibo did say that she confirmed Vill is to show up in the Beijing activity on 31 March 2016 and that they will keep monitoring the disclosure of further information. That is, pretty much like the message posted days ago by Son's Chinese fan club. I scanned through discussion threads in baidu forums. Some fans did say, if possible and probable, they are more than willing to meet and greet Vill and Khun Kate in Beijing. But a few problems exist: 1. That is not a holiday in China, which means they may need their teachers/bosses to accept their requests for leave of absence; 2. Many fans lived in other cities and would need to book a flight and hotel in advance, which could mean a big money; 3. It may very likely be an event not open for fans to take part. So, to go or not to go, that is a tough question now bothering some of Vill's fans in China.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, that's the hard part for fans. I hope there's a next time for fans to really get to meet Vill up close and personal for those who can't make it and for those who do, I hope that they're able to personally meet Vill because it's been such a long time. I'm sure they miss her.

Yeah, Son was saying how the March 31st event, like Lanblue, mentioned earlier is going to be a press conference for the opening of a company that produces movies and dramas, so most likely, a collaboration company and Son was invited to attend. Before going to Beijing, Son will be stopping by in Vietnam first for an event there too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vah2Km8xl3k

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
The press conference is said to be held in the afternoon on 31 March 2016. Not on April the first, I guess they prefer not to have people think of the Fool’s Day. And not on the weekend or the next Monday, for it’s a long weekend when the media and many of their target guests may have other plans for the Qingming Festival. A fan of Mike posted a message saying Mike’s fan club in Beijing would like to prepare something like a standing spray/wreath to greet and support Mike and to wish the new alliance and all the stars good luck.

And a Weibo comment says the Chinese version of “Take Me Home” will be released in the latter half of the year. While the message is yet to be confirmed, Mario has a fan meeting in Shanghai next month and hopefully will let us know if the movie is to air in China then. If yes, to help promote the film, movie marketing companies may invite the leads to fly there again.

BTW, off topic though. Just saw that last month TLS Subtitle Group uploaded a Chinese-subbed “Tee Ruk” video: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3923939/. It's a team that has subbed many Thai lakorns for the viewers who read Chinese. I may have misunderstood their message, but if they did come across the MV when monitoring info on "Nai Leh Saneha," they might be interested in subbing the lakorn when it's on air.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, in regards to Take Me Home, based on Tik's (the producer) interview from yesterday's event, she did mention that a few companies, I'm assuming international, have contacted her, possibly this movie may be released outside of Thailand because it involves Mario. But Tik is still in the negotiation stages so she didn't want to reveal much.

Yay, that's good for fans who are waiting for Nai Leh Sanaeha. If I'm not too busy subbing for ALTK, since both may end up airing around the same time, Chinese fans can join me at Viki.