SonVill/ Bie/Mike/Arm To Beijing, China 03/31/16 to Participate in Activities ♥

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Peter Ho got married? oh I didn't know. CONGRATULATION! :encama:
And all of the guys ar tall and big. :pesas:
SONVILL looks good.:cheer:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Peter. He's been in the industry for so long. Congrats to him. He's already in his 40's so it's time. Lol

I liked a few of his songs like the one he sang for Dagger Li and the one with Da S's drama.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Vill will be leaving Beijing in half an hour. Seems she has fans went to the airport and/or the event to meet and support her, though they may be small in number and relatively shy.

It’s said some of Peter’s fans are criticizing/attacking his wife online. Poor girl, but Peter said his wife is mature and mentally strong enough to deal with it. They have been together for eight years and will hold a celebration banquet on 1 September.

One news report says Hand Some, the HK entertainment company that seems to have business ties to Exact(?), is to launch two reality TV shows, including season two of Meet the Gods. In the show, they picked some lucky fans to have their idols be, for instance, their tour guide or driver. Mike participated in season one, and the episode just got aired a couple of weeks ago. Some well-known Korean stars were also invited to join the show.

As I said, most reports focus on Peter's wedding date, but Son and Vill stood at the center of the stage and, for some moments, right next to Peter. So, in some news videos, they share a few seconds of camera time. Here are some examples:

1. Sohu news clip
(or
)
http://tv.sohu.com/20160401/n443045158.shtml

2. Apple Daily news clip (@ 00:15)

3. iFeng news clip (@ 01:41)
http://v.ifeng.com/ent/taiwanzhan/201604/017194a6-6686-4f34-b85d-222ef6a97ff0.shtml

4. ETtoday news clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdl65QEtL28

Last edited:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Funny. A more detailed news report on the alliance says that Hand Some's star list includes Mike, Vill, Push, James, Son, and Bie. Wonder which James it means.

And a weibo post dated 22 December 2015 says Hand Some Entertainment (Thailand) Branch/Subsidiary Office was set up on 22 December 2015 and will be officially launched on 1 January 2016. . . . I don't quite get it. So, Mike, March, Arm, Vill, Mint, and Mind now has CN/TH contract with this company? And The company also helps represent Mario and Push as some kind of manager for them in China?

Last edited:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Funny. A more detailed news report on the alliance says that Hand Some's star list includes Mike, Vill, Push, James, Son, and Bie. Wonder which James it means.

And a weibo post dated 22 December 2015 says Hand Some Entertainment (Thailand) Branch/Subsidiary Office was set up on 22 December 2015 and will be officially launched on 1 January 2016. . . . I don't quite get it. So, Mike, March, Arm, Vill, Mint, and Mind now has CN/TH contract with this company? And The company also helps represent Mario and Push as some kind of manager for them in China?
OTE]
I have no idea lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Is Arm that popular? I haven't even been keeping updates on him since his RookieBB days and that was like a long long longgggg time ago.

And awwwwe, Peter stole the limelight from others .. but it's not his fault. :p Congrats to him, I've been his fan for quite time so I'm happy he's settled now with his long time girlfriend Peggy. (I seriously thought he and Janine might've had something going on too back then but nope, I guess not.. they just had great chemistry that's all :p)
But yes, I did not expect Peter's fan to be so mean.. yikes! But oh his hair @_@ ... he reminds me of Eason Chan here.

I don't really understand or get this whole company thing but I wish them all the best. :) I'm curious which Mint they mentioned there?

But Handsome Thailand Co. <--- what is up with that name? :rolleyes:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is signed with that company that will be handling her activities in China, Handsome Thailand, but Son isn't. Son said he hasn't signed a written contract yet. He's on a heart contract. He's still busy with projects and activities in Thailand, so when he's ready, he'll decide again. The company understands and isn't pressuring him or anything.

It may not amount to anything...because it's pretty competitive in China. Yeah, some Thai stars may have a good fan base in China but will that really propel them into leading roles in series and dramas? Or not even leading but memorable or important roles? Would these Thai stars really risk their careers in Thailand for small roles in Chinese series and dramas? Seems like in any industry now, once you disappear for a while, you're popularity and ratings go down.

I wish them all luck though. It's always a good thing to try out of your comfort zone. It would truly be an honor to see Vill in an ancient series.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
I do hope they will be casted in a CN movie, modern or ancient. More people will come to see their acting/performance. Before that happens, let's pray that Take Me Home will succeed.