[Songs] Current Beat

cecilia

Staff member
I should get into Shawn Mendes too lol

I have no current favorite song to add to my playlist except a bunch of mashup - need to stay pump up for summer!

Heard this on the radio -- old but still good for me :)

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
I understand why people married strange things now .. I want to marry Conor's voice lol He makes all these songs so so ... good to Despacito! *dance away*

Enrique always makes Spanish sounds so ... *ecstasy of love * lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
You are in love with the song Despacito @cecilia :). I don't blame you, it is a good song, I like it too :). A saxophone makes a song sounds even more smoother & sexier lol.

cecilia

Staff member
You are in love with the song Despacito @cecilia :). I don't blame you, it is a good song, I like it too :). A saxophone makes a song sounds even more smoother & sexier lol.
My road trip song for the summer -- it keeps me up from falling asleep (on the road) lol

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Here's a new song on my playlist:

This song makes me want to sway back and forth, that or throw my hands up in the air and shout Hallelujah, or do both lol!!!:p

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Woah I’m so late on Chris Stapleton. Didn’t know he sings Millionaire and Broken Halos, hear it on the radio all the time! Loving his voice.

I’ve also been loving Devin Dawson’s “Asking for a Friend”. I especially love the chorus, it picks up speed and is upbeat.

I’m also a fan of Jason Aldean. :icon12: His new song on the radio “Drowns the Whiskey” featuring Miranda Lambert is cute. Though I don’t drink lol.