Songkran Techanarong and Aff Taksaorn (HELLO! vol. 7 no. 25 December 2012)

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
If you look closely, Aff is stepping on her hubby's foot. LOL. Of course he wouldn't feel anything because she's not putting any pressure on it.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
If you look closely, Aff is stepping on her hubby's foot. LOL. Of course he wouldn't feel anything because she's not putting any pressure on it.
Good eyes. Wow, Songkran's mom look young and pretty here. As always, Aff looks very pretty and happy. Cannot wait for her to come back.

Thanks Candy for sharing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha! I didn't even notice it. Songkran looks funny in the pic actually, and so does his dad. Only the women are looking good and glamorous haha. Aff is all posing like she's doing a solo photoshoot haha.
I have a question, is Songkrans family a wealthy family?

On a side note: I don't think it's safe for them to let the reins drop to the ground like that; it's unsafe for the horses IF they were to be spooked and decides to flee.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Haha! I didn't even notice it. Songkran looks funny in the pic actually, and so does his dad. Only the women are looking good and glamorous haha. Aff is all posing like she's doing a solo photoshoot haha.
I have a question, is Songkrans family a wealthy family?

On a side note: I don't think it's safe for them to let the reins drop to the ground like that; it's unsafe for the horses IF they were to be spooked and decides to flee.
Yes, they are pretty well off. Songkran's family owns that resort Bonanza Khaoyai and the land behind them in the background. Aff is gorgeous.