Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
thanks lynda, that was crazy .. they cut her face like that? .. she deserve it too.
episode 33 was sad .. i kindda feel sorry for NING but more for RIN .. but what i don't' get is that
how can the judge make such decision when he see how RIN reacts in court. how can he not tell that she
want a divorce. aside from that, NING is just greedy when he have all those flash back and lied to the judge.

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
episode 33 was really good and sad. bee portrayed her role very well. it was soo sad when she finally talked in the court to the judge today. im glad ning finally realizes all the pain rin was in and what he put his family through. it took him long enough!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeap took Ning four years to realize his mistake with all those women he has slept with and his wife.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
i actually can't wait how this ends, either way if Bee ends up with Pong or Kong or none i'll be happy, but if she does end up with Pong i hope he goes through 10000 times more pain than Bee! ^_^

I haven't watched ep. 33, but it sounds like Rin will still be suffering? :eek: My god. anyway, I've really enjoyed watching Noi these last few episodes. :lol:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
After all, this is a lakorn so it a happy ending, but I wonder how the real Rin and In would think. Overall, I love this lakorn and now will be waiting to read the real novel.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
thank you and I watch it. OMG I cna't believe Rin isn't with Ning. I thought he was the p'ek. I like them together better. no offense to anyone.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeha that's true, but I thought he might change in this lakorn. It would make it so much better.
yea but they probably tried to follow da true story a lil but i like how it's not stereotypical. every other lakorn pra'ek turns good in da end if they start off raay. and ning turning good won't make up for anything he did to rin either. karma needs to get him

ummm who has authority to pin threads? could somebody pin athithaan rak on monday please. thanks in advance :D

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
i'm glad that Rin ended up with P'In. she deserved to be happy with the man she actually loved. if everyone remembers, Rin felt that she HAD to marry P'Ning because she was pregnant with his child. and P'Ning kept telling his mom that he HAD to marry Rin because she was pregnant, and that he didn't want to ruin his own reputation. P'In was always there for Rin from the start. but i still feel bad for Cherry. she was evil, but she was treated like $h!t by the man she loved. i see P'Ning as the ultimate villain here, not the hero. there was an interview with Gong Saharat before the lakon started airing. the interviewer asked him how he felt about being the pra eak in this lakon but not having as much screen time as Pong did. lol. he said he understood that the story's main focus was on Rin and her marriage life, so it would make sense that Pong had more screen time.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
i'm glad that Rin ended up with P'In. she deserved to be happy with the man she actually loved. if everyone remembers, Rin felt that she HAD to marry P'Ning because she was pregnant with his child. and P'Ning kept telling his mom that he HAD to marry Rin because she was pregnant, and that he didn't want to ruin his own reputation. P'In was always there for Rin from the start. but i still feel bad for Cherry. she was evil, but she was treated like $h!t by the man she loved. i see P'Ning as the ultimate villain here, not the hero. there was an interview with Gong Saharat before the lakon started airing. the interviewer asked him how he felt about being the pra eak in this lakon but not having as much screen time as Pong did. lol. he said he understood that the story's main focus was on Rin and her marriage life, so it would make sense that Pong had more screen time.
That's exactly what I have think about it, Pichaya.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Overall, this is a good lakorn. However, because this a lakorn, Rin has a happy ending. I don't know in real life how many women would be so lucky like Rin in the lakorn. Also, can believe Ning still not stop being a player. He never learned his lesson and never realized that he has hurt so may women already. Karma should get him and not let him sleep around like that again. It seems like Cherry has her, Noi and the mom a little bit, but not Ning, why?