Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
just finished episode 25...it was so halirious can't

but would someone like 2 explain to me wat the whole joke was about the empty box...and wat Rin was saying at the party

the next episode seem like Cherry is gonna kidnap Rin's baby...eekk!
u can't understand thai pink_juliet_kashie? da party was perdy funny lol rin was announcing to everybody dat ning is lucky to have his mistress organize a party for him. and dat one lady dat works w/ dem was like ur willing to let her be ur husband's mistress? and rin was like well what else do u call somebody who sleeps w/ somebody else's husband for free LMAO hahahaaaaaaa

vina_lek

about the joke, it's kind of like how people express wanting to cover their heads w/ a bag or something out of embarrassment like "i want to put a bag over my head."

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
I hate to admit it also but I do want Bee to end up with Pong even though he doesn't deserve her. It's true guys like Pong will never knew but they're so cute together. He does seem like flirtatious guy in real life. Just make him SUFFER A BUNCH & BE ON HIS KNEEL FOREVER befor she actually forgives him. Bee gave Pong enough chance but he never learn. She should move out and see how he would lives without her; otherwise Pong will never realize.

I don't want her to end up with Kong b/c they don't any chemistry at all.

Anyone knows the ending? Who will she choose at the end or chose in the book? I have a feeling it's going to be Kong but if not Pong I prefer her by herself.

Does Pong even love Bee? If he does then why does he kept having sex with Cherry? If not then why doesn't he let her move on? Why does he choose her over everyone else? He confuses me too much!! I'm lost!!
lol! i didnt mean pong, i meant kong and i dont noe how i got pong from kong lol.. i really hope she gets with kong though, i made a mistake when i said pong lol. bee deserves way better than pong though but then again it does seem like pong loves her when he tries to save their relationship..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
helloooo... spoilers for next week:

mon - 2/25:
after cherry kidnaps rin's son she goes and asks for a divorce from ning but ning won't let her go. so rin tells him to get cherry out of their lives. ning plans to bring cherry to some some other house and lies to rin dat he left cherry.

tues - 2/26:
rin believed ning and they made up. cherry stopped coming to bother rin becaue ning told her dat he divorced rin already. but rin became suspicious of ning again and caught him. she decided to ask p'in to bring her back to her mama's house.

wednes - 2/27:
cherry came and saw how ning tried to make up w/ rin again and got furious. she tried to throw acid on rin but rin was able to dodge it. but she fell down da stairs and almost had a miscarriage. she had to stay in da hospital for 20 days for the safety of her baby.

thurs - 2/28:
p'in misunderstood and thought dat ning was da one who made rin almost have a miscarriage so he went to his house and fought him. ning was shocked to hear dat rin was hurt. cherry knew dat rin didn't have a miscarriage so she called her and told her dat da whole time rin was in da hospital ning was sleeping w/ her. when ning got to da hospital to see rin, rin went crazy on his ass and fell off da bed and miscarried.

i guess da last eps is gon be on march 3rd even though da spoilers for athithaan rak say it's gon air march 3rd. they need to learn how to proofread

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the spoilers, by reading the spoiler it seems like there are still so many problems to be solved, I don't know how they are going to wrap up all the problems in one esp.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
helloooo... spoilers for next week:

OKAY!! Never mind about what I said earlier about wanting Bee to end with Pong!! SHE DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER than a JERK LIKE PONG!! After reading the spoilers, I want to kill Pong's character so much!! He never learns and should end up in hell. I AM SO ANGRY AT HIM!! He doesn't even deserves Bee time not even love.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
does anyone know when this is going to end....there are some really good and interesting parts but some parts are boring and lagging....i think that bee needs to be stronger and leave pong

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone know when this is going to end....there are some really good and interesting parts but some parts are boring and lagging....i think that bee needs to be stronger and leave pong
yea it's been posted a couple of times already dat last eps is on march 3rd

chinda

sarNie Elites
man, this is such a HARDCORE drama !!! I can't believe all of this happened for real but worser.
My dad always says that real life is so much more worse than lakorn; he was so right. When I started to watch this lakorn up to episode 5-6 ,I thought it was just too exaggerated :eek:
About Pong's character, I'm just speechless, how can he be such a JERK to his own wife; cheating on her, lying to her but luckily he's not beating her ...
:eek:

donna

sarNie Adult
shoot so who is really the p'ek then? kong or pong? to sad that she didn't get with kong in the first place. pong character is something else. he needs a beat down or something. i'm really glad that bee is standing up for herself now. she was so weak in the beginning

numfon

sarNie Adult
muahaha..class is canceled. :D...

awwwwwwwwwww...Nui.......:(!!!!!
i love how exact isn't too afraid to have serious gay couples in their lakons. they always make those love stories touching, actually. i like the couple in Ruk 8009 more, though.. John+Tee.. :wub: sooo sweet..

LOOL Ning's life is pretty messed up right now.. i'm having fun watching him struggling to get rid of Cherry. :lol: that's what he gets for being so "muk maak"...playing two girls at the same time...teehee.

Cherry's such a psycho bimbo. haha. it was funny when Noi mocked her in episode 26.. loool

this is the longest lakorn i've ever watched. ^_^ but i want to see what happens. :lol: i like that noi dislikes cherry so much that she actually looks like she's siding w/ bee now.

numfon

sarNie Adult
loool Noi.. she's like, "I hate Nung Rin... but I detest Cherry." :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
muahaha..class is canceled. :D...
awwwwwwwwwww...Nui.......:(!!!!!
i love how exact isn't too afraid to have serious gay couples in their lakons. they always make those love stories touching, actually. i like the couple in Ruk 8009 more, though.. John+Tee.. :wub: sooo sweet..

LOOL Ning's life is pretty messed up right now.. i'm having fun watching him struggling to get rid of Cherry. :lol: that's what he gets for being so "muk maak"...playing two girls at the same time...teehee.

Cherry's such a psycho bimbo. haha. it was funny when Noi mocked her in episode 26.. loool
HAHAHA psycho bimbo is such a perfect description of cherry LOL i really liked dis lakorn. none of da episodes were boring and my goodness pong so sexy lol he played his character so well too

moonstar

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA psycho bimbo is such a perfect description of cherry LOL i really liked dis lakorn. none of da episodes were boring and my goodness pong so sexy lol he played his character so well too
HAHAA!! I agree with you guys. I thought the same think CHERRY=PSYCHO!!

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
i feel so bad for Nui and Mark...why are homophobic people so cruel? parents are supposed to love their child UNCONDITIONALLY! Nui's dad loves him, but doesn't understand him...argh! love doesn't mean a thing if there's no understanding.

friggin' Rin! just because u divorce P'Ning doesn't mean ur children will be fatherless!!! there's something called "visitation rights"! i'm so annoyed by her sometimes. she should have learned her lesson already! first, Ning's mom and sister HATE her for no apparent reason. second, Ning has a sexual relationship with Cherry. third, Cherry is a psycho. fourth, Rin simply doesn't need Ning!

anyhoo, go read more translation in my thread. i gave in to my readers. -_-

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks for the spoilers... just havent watched it yet. still stuck on the third episode.

numfon

sarNie Adult
Nui's dad raised Nui with only fatherly love... conditional love.. "i will love you if you do this and that for me. if you don't i will not love you"..

omgomg.. i wish someone could sub this lakon.. i wanna show it to my professor.. it has all the types of "loves" we've learned in psychology! :wacko:

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Nui's dad raised Nui with only fatherly love... conditional love.. "i will love you if you do this and that for me. if you don't i will not love you"..

omgomg.. i wish someone could sub this lakon.. i wanna show it to my professor.. it has all the types of "loves" we've learned in psychology! :wacko:
lol. u should do a research on me and my mom. it'd be fun for u.