Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! i dun hear any Bie-ness in tis lakorn..

i dunno..i'm liking tis lakorn lotx..so much drama...juz finished episode 6 yesterday...

wahh! it was sad her friend beat her up and she ran out the door..Bee's acting was great..wen she cried u could feel all the pain inside of her..and Pong...goodness i'm starting to reallie see how attractive he is...wahh..so dreamy & evil..can't wait for the next episode..seem like lotx of drama..ehehe...

btw..wat days does this lakorn aire?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
If her friend is really turning against her, then she really seem to have no one, ah this is sad. and yeah I don't understand either why girl is mad at the other girl. Don't wanna fight with another girl over a guy, especially friend too. If she wants it, hand it to her. But that just my opinion.
for me..if i was Kip i could slap Bee around a couple of times too...cuz look at all those time Pong's sista was evil to Bee..the only person who stood up to her was Kip..she alwaise..alwaise have Bee's back..and ooh! i would kill her if she did tat to me...which of course Kip just merely misunderstood supposely..but i would also kick Pong's butt...and if they want each other than go ahead..but i would be friend w/ her any more..cuz tink..if she knew u love ur bf tat much and she has the heart and no control 2 be able to do tat to u..who knows wat she's capable of in the future..wow!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
for me..if i was Kip i could slap Bee around a couple of times too...cuz look at all those time Pong's sista was evil to Bee..the only person who stood up to her was Kip..she alwaise..alwaise have Bee's back..and ooh! i would kill her if she did tat to me...which of course Kip just merely misunderstood supposely..but i would also kick Pong's butt...and if they want each other than go ahead..but i would be friend w/ her any more..cuz tink..if she knew u love ur bf tat much and she has the heart and no control 2 be able to do tat to u..who knows wat she's capable of in the future..wow!

I agreed that Bee shouldn't date Ning because he is her friend's ex. If the guy is a cheater, he will likely to cheat in the future too.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! i dun hear any Bie-ness in tis lakorn..

i dunno..i'm liking tis lakorn lotx..so much drama...juz finished episode 6 yesterday...

wahh! it was sad her friend beat her up and she ran out the door..Bee's acting was great..wen she cried u could feel all the pain inside of her..and Pong...goodness i'm starting to reallie see how attractive he is...wahh..so dreamy & evil..can't wait for the next episode..seem like lotx of drama..ehehe...

btw..wat days does this lakorn aire?
it airs mon-thurs oh yea i was at exact's forum and somebody posted spoilers :D

mon, 1/21:
kong changes his flight so he can fly to singapore w/ bee and he tells her dat he's going to divorce his wife so they come to an understanding and bee found out dat kong wrote her letters but she never got dem cause pong never delivered them to her

tues, 1/22:
bee's pissed at pong and confronts him bout da letters dat kong wrote her. but pong keeps going after bee trying to convince her to forgive him and she finally gave into him and when she was all confused he took advantage and slept w/ her

wed, 1/23:
bee tries to forget kong cause she belongs to pong now but kong kept comin to her and tells her to wait til he gets da divorce papers. pong gets mad dat kong keeps comin around bee so he tells him dat she's already his and they get into a fight

thurs, 1/24:
da day dat bee finds out dat she's pregnant w/ pong, kong comes w/ his divorce papers and asks bee to marry him but bee rejects him cause she's pregnant w/ pong. bee and kong are very upset because of da situation they're in

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
who is the main p'ek kong or pong?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
it airs mon-thurs oh yea i was at exact's forum and somebody posted spoilers :D

mon, 1/21:
kong changes his flight so he can fly to singapore w/ bee and he tells her dat he's going to divorce his wife so they come to an understanding and bee found out dat kong wrote her letters but she never got dem cause pong never delivered them to her

tues, 1/22:
bee's pissed at pong and confronts him bout da letters dat kong wrote her. but pong keeps going after bee trying to convince her to forgive him and she finally gave into him and when she was all confused he took advantage and slept w/ her

wed, 1/23:
bee tries to forget kong cause she belongs to pong now but kong kept comin to her and tells her to wait til he gets da divorce papers. pong gets mad dat kong keeps comin around bee so he tells him dat she's already his and they get into a fight

thurs, 1/24:
da day dat bee finds out dat she's pregnant w/ pong, kong comes w/ his divorce papers and asks bee to marry him but bee rejects him cause she's pregnant w/ pong. bee and kong are very upset because of da situation they're in
THank for the sharing. It kept getting more and more intense now.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wah! juz finished episode 7....goodness..the cat fight in the very beginning was satisfying...LOL

and argh! i rather Bee end up w/ Pong even if he's evil..cuz Kong is a married man..it is true wat his wife says..she's a shameless lady..hanging around..alone in a room w/ a marrie man..argh!

can't wait for the next episode...Pong is a hottie...

wahh! anyone have any pichas or wallies of this lakorn

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
wah! juz finished episode 7....goodness..the cat fight in the very beginning was satisfying...LOL

and argh! i rather Bee end up w/ Pong even if he's evil..cuz Kong is a married man..it is true wat his wife says..she's a shameless lady..hanging around..alone in a room w/ a marrie man..argh!

can't wait for the next episode...Pong is a hottie...

wahh! anyone have any pichas or wallies of this lakorn
yes, from reading all the post i do agree that bee should end up w/pong...cus like you say kong is a married man.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmm..from the preview of episode 7...Pong gonna go in wen Bee's taking a shower...wonder..is she gonna let him have it tat easily...**wonders**

well..can't wait for 2morrow's episode...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i guess u aint read da spoiler. i feel like dis lakorn is ending next week. don't yah feel da same? it's going by so fast

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Really if that's the case then it is very fast. But it seems like they haven't introduce some characters that show in the preview.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I saw this on my local news too! I was so surprised.
I know what the lakorn is about, but hearing it explained in English by American news reporters makes all the drama that occurs in this so much more melodramatic. :lol:
The Thai flight attendents must really be opposed to this lakorn if it could catch such attention and be reported here in the US.