Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

noyII

sarNie Egg
this lakorn reminds me of Grey's anatomy (don't know if anyone here watch is amazing show on ABC). How derek had a fling with meredith and she later found out that he has a wife; whom he sepereated ways with but never had an official divorce. I'm sure there is a good reason why Kong cheated on his wife....like she's s crazy B-I-T-C-H or something. he's suppose to be the p'ek in here so I'm sure there is more behind the story of him and his wife. Can't wait for more episode.

also, I know kong is not the most handsome p'ek out there but if you look at his role and character he's not bad at all. I think this role suit him and he plays it really well as well as his other lakorn.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
also, I know kong is not the most handsome p'ek out there but if you look at his role and character he's not bad at all. I think this role suit him and he plays it really well as well as his other lakorn.
I agreed, Kong's acting is good, all his roles suit him very well.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Kong has been in the entertaiment industrial for a long time, but his acting is good that why he still remain and still pra ek. Many other actors that come later had stop being pra ek and some are now play the rai role, this tell that he is a good actor. Also most of the older genaration actors and actress usually play out their role more convince than some of the new actors and actress.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
well yea some pra'eks take on raay roles but they still take on pra'ek roles too. like pong, he's been pra'ek and raay and even tua rong. same w/ puri.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
this drama is so num nao. it's interesting but it makes me wanna scream when everything that happens is just sooo fucked for one particular person (nang aek). but I' still watching it... :lol:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
all the characters are sooo annoying. I understand they intended to exaggerate it... but dang all the girls are such bitches. all the charcters actually. -_- :dude:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
all the characters are sooo annoying. I understand they intended to exaggerate it... but dang all the girls are such bitches. all the charcters actually. -_- :dude:
lol but it's so damn entertaining lol and da acting is good so it makes it easier to watch bee improved a lot. she still aint great but she got a lot better

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
HAHAH yes of ccourse! That's why I'm still watching it. IT's annoying... the whole drama and shit. But I'm STILL watching it. haha I guess that what makes a good movie/drama. When it can actually affect you. But even the previous drama with Pong.. w/ the gay doctor. I jumped out of my seat andd just wanted to beat the crap out of that gay doctor. Well yeah. Just saying. It's num now. haha but entertaining as you say. :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ugh i couldn't stand pleuak sanaeha. i watched it mainly for puri. cause i lob him :D but dis one i actually like lol and my goodnesss pong look so good playin a player :spin:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch for several esp, so what happen so far? Is Bee's character dating Pong's character now?

skies

sarNie Adult
not surprised that her friend is mad at her...first, pong is a player so of course, and i already see it that her friend is going to turn into a B...lol...

i'm behind so need to catch up...geeze this lakorn irritates me sometimes...no one is "good" but thats reality right there... :D

her friend is eh. -_- i always wonder why it is some girls get more upset at the girl their guy is cheating w/ than w/ the guy. :wacko:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
If her friend is really turning against her, then she really seem to have no one, ah this is sad. and yeah I don't understand either why girl is mad at the other girl. Don't wanna fight with another girl over a guy, especially friend too. If she wants it, hand it to her. But that just my opinion.