Song Rao Nirandon

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I swear arent there other n'rais? I am sick and tired of seeing may on-screen. its of effing annoying

ben

sarNie Hatchling
May is great at being the n'rai. But she's in too many lakorns. We're getting May overload.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
you know that lady who plays a lot of n'rai roles for ch3 she was in Miew's lakorn a lot..the tall skinny lady...One lakorn I remember her in was Tarm Huajai..the Eypt one. What happened to her don't see her much anymore.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh i know who ur talking about bluemoon..i liked her..i wonder what happen to her too..i remember her name in tarmhuajai...it was ezabella..

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Oh Pakjira should play rang'rai. she's my absolute favorite nang'rai girl. actually......she has the potential to play nang'ek role but she doesnt like it. she's so pretty though.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I've been waitng for this lakorn.....eekkk, excited to watch hope the lakorn is good? what type of lakorn is this? revenge drama comedy?action?

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Is this going to be one of those n'ek wants revenge type lakorns? I should just read the story summary, but too lazy to. LOL From the preview I saw it seems that way.

I understand how you guys feel about May. But I think she gets all these roles 'cause she acts well, and directors and producers will choose someone who can act as well as someone they can count on for consistency. It seems May took over for Kik Suwanjanee in being the top nang'rai. We use to se Kik everywhere before she went and got married and had a baby girl. Now its May everywhere.

cecilia

Staff member
gracejen said:
Is this going to be one of those n'ek wants revenge type lakorns? I should just read the story summary, but too lazy to. LOL From the preview I saw it seems that way.

I understand how you guys feel about May. But I think she gets all these roles 'cause she acts well, and directors and producers will choose someone who can act as well as someone they can count on for consistency. It seems May took over for Kik Suwanjanee in being the top nang'rai. We use to se Kik everywhere before she went and got married and had a baby girl. Now its May everywhere.
[post="22360"][/post]​
i second that...it use to be kik..then oh..and now..may took over..these are great n'rai actresses...kekek..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHAHA...I CAN NEVER GET SICK OF MAY. SHE IS SUCH A GOOD ACTRESS.

also, i think this is going to be one of those, "pra'ek is rich, sees the nang'ek, and pretends to be poor to get with her" kind of stories. what do you think? hehe it looks like it.

but yeah, do you guys notice that poy and bon are in a lot of lakorns together. lol i love those two. actually, i love the whole cast of this movie. :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
euy THOOKATHA...ee tao has anybody ever told u u talk to much?hahha jpz dork :p...but may is in like practically every movie...dont they like have any otha nang rais out there ahhaha...yea may is a good actress but still see her in every lakorn aint a pretty site haha ...but i cant wait for htis movie to b out!!love ken my future husbands!and aom soo pretty and oMG cant wait till i see my baby bon lolz

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Honey B said:
euy THOOKATHA...ee tao has anybody ever told u u talk to much?hahha jpz dork :p...but may is in like practically every movie...dont they like have any otha nang rais out there ahhaha...yea may is a good actress but still see her in every lakorn aint a pretty site haha ...but i cant wait for htis movie to b out!!love ken my future husbands!and aom soo pretty and oMG cant wait till i see my baby bon lolz
[post="22752"][/post]​
hahaha...yeah, i know i talk too much! but you talk more than me! LOL jk i don't think anyone can talk more than me...i'm a blabber mouth.

yeah, can't wait for this one too! :p

Bou

sarNie Adult
hahha thookatha..ur right i do talk alot....if u talk to me online or on the phone ill never shut up ahha.....me and my friend always fight to have the right to talk ahha...but yea...i think i shud stop postin in here im gettin off topic ahha were gettin off topic...but cant wait till this lakorns comes out haha....which i think i said b4!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the storyline is p'ek was about to get marry. but his finance got in a car accident and died and n'ek older brother was charge and put to jail for p'ek finance death. May was the one who crash the car b/c she was drunk and she blame n'ek bro for p'ek finance death. P'ek was so devastated that his finance was dead he decided to go to America to cure his pain he stay for 1 yr. then came back to Thailand. he went to the beach and met n'ek again. they 1st met when he help her from the bad guys who try to harass her but they don't remember eachother. somehow he get to be a chief for her restaurant. first they didn't get a long b/c they have different opinion in cooking. but the closeness made them fell in love. then n'ek found out the girl that died was p'ek finance and was mad at him thought he was the one who press charges to put her bro. in jail and went away from him he went looking for her then finally saw her he explain he didn't have anything to do with putting her bro in jail while they were talking then there was this guy who p'ek fire from work show up and shot p'ek and he fell in the ocean. everyone thought p'ek died but n'ek believe he's still alive.. of couse p'ek didn't died.and that's the brief storyline...

it sound like a romantic, sad,cute la korn. i can't wait to see it. i love Aom's acting and Ken is cute.

L

lalalek

I really didn't think that this Lakorn would be intresting looking from the cover but hearing about the theme and looking at more pictures made it 10 x's intresting'er..

Hey, May can become annoying in almost every freaken movie but at least she can act. Not like most of those Nang Rai's in DIDA, most of them suck. I especially can't stand that one girl that played in "Nueng Tawun Pun Dao", The annoying next door neighbor. :blink:

I watch ken's movie but not much of Aom Phiyada because of her roles. I actually like watching her in "Keaw Lum Korn", hopefully her acting is good and cute in this movie. :D

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Does seem like a sad lakorn. I'm watching it for sure. but i agree... I'm geting tired of May.