Song Pradtana (Exact)

Mann

I'm only watching for Pim. I find Paula a bit annoying in here and her and Pong have zip chemistry. I find her better chemistry with the officer or even Pong. Paula's crying isn't convincing either but I guess its cause she hasn't acted for so long. I don't like her character

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I've been away from all thai lakorns, and this drama sounds interesting. I'll watch it because Pim is one of my favorite actress. Miss thai dramas..

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
oMg..what's up with the sunglasses and the cloth over the face..I dunno if it's just me or this lakorn is just getting bad..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
oMg..what's up with the sunglasses and the cloth over the face..I dunno if it's just me or this lakorn is just getting bad..
LOL it's all about Nitchada. Once her character finally dies, the lakorn will end. Or will they really make her die? Isn't it too EZ? She killed a lot and she should realize her mistake and suffer, maybe handicap or something. To die might be just too EZ. Will have to wait and see this Thursday.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Started to watch this. Only finished one epi so far. I only started because my aunt told me it is good. But, sometimes we have different tastes. Anyways, I kinda don't want to watch because of the evil person getting away with things and then Pim's character wanting revenge on Pong because of a misunderstanding. Oh well, will start watching more later.

Mann

I can't believed they killed of Puri. who's Aerin gonna get with?! I'm pretty sure Puri died..this sucks. Stupid lakorn..Nichada coulda just died and have everyone a happy ending. Now I think everyone deserves to die in this lakorn because they're all pretty much stupid lol..having her get away like that..c'mon.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I spend a whole day watching this lakorn....and finally caught up! I thought the main Pra'eng and Na'eng was Pong and Paula, but it sure does not seem like it at all. I love Pim. Paula is pretty, but her character does not shine in this lakorn. If I hadn't known thai actors, I would have thought Paula was the supporting actress and Pim the Na'eng. But overall the lakorn is ok. I'm waiting for the new lakorn with Pong, Pim and Bee..

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is getting stupid. it drags like crazy. Like I mentioned before, the evil nang'ek is like a super woman, it is so hard to kill her. so far she killed four people or more, and the police can't do anything about it. so dumb. Why did Puri had to die, so where is his GF gonna be with at the end? I just fast forward most of it. I miss see Paula and Pong together. They cut her out alot in the last two episodes. Don't know if I wanna continue to watch it now, since the people I want to see it either dead or cutted out.

Mann

Seems like Paula isn't n'ek. She's so insignificant in here and the main story was about Pim in the first place lol

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Paula did not appear much in the last couple of episodes, this comes to shows that her role was not significant in comparison to Pim's (since was from start to finish). I really like the storyline but it failed me because they make some of the character soo soo stupid and annoying. Again, I know it's a lakorn but still, you know what I mean? Like for example the Police, and I will say it again, that his emotions are taking over the investigation and they are trying to solve matters in their own hand. This was like a BIG BIG murder case, yet he did not call any backup, even towards the end. BLAH!

If all it takes was for Nidchada to die to end the lakorn, they should had let her died when she fell off the boat. Could had let her body float to land and someone spotted but DEAD. That would just end it there and everybody could just match up, in addition the good guy like Poom did not have to risk his life. Basically the last 2-3 episodes was not really necessary in my opinion. They should had spent 1 full episode trying to match them up and have a long happy ending instead of "oh i love you, i love you too" THE END.