Song Pradtana (Exact)

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Song Pradtana on Wow Dara 7-31-10. So funny :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLpMrMP6Cbw&feature=player_embedded#!
credit: SpicyForumNet
Wow,that's so adorable.Obviously,they had a good spanking time at set.Love their wide smiles,love Pteam lol.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I agree Mandy, they look like that they are having lots of fun. Maybe that will lead to good chemistry on-screen. I hope that the storyline will be good. I'm so excited to see this new pairing. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha omg.. thanks for the pics.. i've been gone from this topic but whoo... pics!!!!

paula & pong are so cute!!! i miss paula's cheery smile.. heck.. i miss paula LOTS!!! im glad to be seeing more of her hehe..

TOTALLY LOVING THE CAST ALREADY XD...

Natsume

sarNie Adult
เรื่องย่อ ละคร สองปรารถนา

สองปรารถนา เป็นเรื่องของผู้หญิง 2 คน ที่บังเอิญทั้งชื่อและนามสกุลเหมือนกันโดยที่ต่างฝ่ายต่างก็ไม่รู้ว่าชื่อ และนามสกุลของตัวเองซ้ำกับคนอื่น ทั้งสองต่างก็มีชีวิตในเส้นทางของตน โดยคิดว่าในประเทศไทยนี้มีเพียงตัวเองคนเดียวเท่านั้นที่ใช้ชื่อและนามสกุล นี้ เรื่องราวทุกอย่างคงดำเนินไปตามปกติ ถ้า ปรารถนา คนแรกจะไม่เสียชีวิตไปอย่างปัจจุบันทันด่วนแบบมีเงื่อนงำอำพรางแล้ว ปรารถนา อักคนหนึ่งก็พบว่าเงินหลายล้านในบัญชีเงินฝากธนาคารของเธอถูกปิดไปโดยใครก็ ไม่รู้ เรื่องที่ไม่เคยคิดมาก่อนจึงเกิดขึ้น และเกิกการตามหาว่า สองปรารถนา นั้นเป็นใคร
Song Pradtana's synopsis

Song Pradtana is the story of two women who happened to have the same name and last name, neither side knows that there is another person who has the exact same name. Both of them lives their own life, thinking that in Thailand, there's only one person with this name and last name.
Everything would have gone as usual if one of them didn't mysteriously die suddenly.
The other one finds out that her bank account, in which she had millions, has been closed by someone.
What she has never thought possible before happened, she will then look into who the other person was.

source

I so miss Paula, can't wait to watch it ^-^

noydarny

sarNie Adult
So this lakorn probably going to be air after Aom's lakorn? I saw on Paula's twitter page that they were shooting everywhere like in Saraburi, Koh Chang and etc. I think Pong is working very hard for just coming back from surgery. Shooting two lakorns at the same times.(Lakorns with Nune..channel 7 and with Paula..channel 5)

looksy

sarNie Adult
I wish that this will air after Aom's lakorn but I don't think it will b/c this lakorn is on Exact's list of upcoming lakorns in 2011. Can't wait to see it. I miss seeing Pong on screen. And I agree with you Noydarny, I hope Pong doesn't overwork himself with this lakorn and the other one he is shooting with Noon.

Thanks Natsume, for the synopsis. :p

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I saw on Paula's twitter's page that this lakorn going to be on aired on November. I hope it's true because I missed Pong and especially he is playing with nang'ek that he never work with before.

looksy

sarNie Adult
November??? That mmeans MLSC end soon???
NOOOO <.<
Even I miss Pong I want to see more MLSC ^^´´
I hear you Jakjann, I'm sad to see Malai Sarm Chai ending soon, too, but I'm glad that the lakorn that will replace it is Pong's lakorn.

Thrill to see Pong onscreen again!!! Look forward to Pteam lol :ghehe:
I can feel your excitement Mandy, I miss seeing Pong on-screen.