Song Poo Ying Yai

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
This lakorn is so funny.
Is this lakorn going to concentrate more on Nott & Noon than Tye & Gijee? Other than the mothers?
I wanna see more of Tye. I love him! Lol
All the couples are so funny. I love how they all hate each other other than Tye & Gijee. lol
Can't wait to see the next episode :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This lakorn is so funny.
Is this lakorn going to concentrate more on Nott & Noon than Tye & Gijee? Other than the mothers?
I wanna see more of Tye. I love him! Lol
All the couples are so funny. I love how they all hate each other other than Tye & Gijee. lol
Can't wait to see the next episode :D
it concentrate on all of them i love all the 3 pairs and the 2 mother's are so funny :coverlaf:

fanny

sarNie Adult
haha this lakorn is awesome and very funny. i find it very odd sara and nott are brother/sister in this lakorn and they are going to pair up in their another lakorn. the only person i dont like is noon i want to see someone else take her character. the two moms are hilarious.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's cute all 3 couples like eachother already. i like all 3 couples. and the youngest bros. is funny too. funny&cute lakorn enjoy watching it.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I love all three couples. It's funny how tye always flirts and tries to "jeep" with gijee. They r soo cute

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Dies anybody know how many episodes there will be?