Song Hye Kyo

S

sunflower

this girl is beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i am still waiting for her to have a new series, preferably with rain! :wub:

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE THOSE PIC OF HER!>.. She looks innocent then all of a sudden she looks all dangerous and sexy bravo SHK!

THANK YOU!

onahc

sarNie Elites
sugar86 said:
wahh she's too cuute >.< she has nice lips and nose!
[post="2523"][/post]​
She's the most beautiful korean chic I've seen so far..............Very very beautiful!!!!

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
everyone prefers her with BI .. FULL HOSUE Was the memories lol.i agree he isnt that handosme.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Memories of Love and Heartache Led Me to the Screen

Interview with Song Hye-Gyo about her first movie !

Song Hye-gyo Enters the Silver Screen At Last.

Song Hye-gyo enjoys the height of her celebrity status through TV dramas such as กงAll in,กจ กงSunshine,กจ and กงFull House.กจ Song had been rejecting plenty of proposals by movie producers until she finally chose กงHigh Sea Warning (director: Jeon Yoon-su)กจ as her first project in film. Itกฆs her first motion picture after 10 years of career in TV. The movie is a remake of the Japanese film กงShouting love in the middle of the world (Sekai no chushin de, ai wo sakebu).กจ It is a romantic tale of teenagersกฆ first love and their heartfelt breakup taking place on the seaside. Song gave an interview on December 6.

กงHigh Sea Warningกจ is to open on December 22.

Donga:
-You have luscious lips.

Song Hyo-Gyo
กงMy mom hated how my lips looked when I was a kid. She thought my lips looked like they belonged to กฅKunta Kinte.กฆ She would make me go like this (pulls her lips in) during photo shoots, otherwise I looked cheap (laughs). Then I started doing a lot of makeup modeling, and they later told me the lipsticks I wore in my shows sold a lot.

People told me that my lips are pretty, and I started to believe them, and my mom doesnกฆt say a word about my lips anymore.กจ

D
-What made you decide to do a movie now, 10 years after your debut?

SHG
กงIกฆve gotten some good response from กฅAn autumnกฆs taleกฆ and received many screenplays. But I wasnกฆt old enough to know what love felt like. I didnกฆt want to mimic being in love when I didnกฆt know what itกฆs like. Now is the time.กจ

D
-Did it have something to do with the relationship and the separation (with actor Lee Byung-heon) youกฆve experienced recently?

SHG
กงI learned what itกฆs like to be in love and the pain it involved through the experience of a very big love. As painful and sad that experience was, I am now thankful that I had experienced it. Not many actors at my age get to have a memory of such feeling. So as an actor, it a good thing, but on a personal level, it hurts.กจ

D
-How difficult is it to act for a movie compared to TV shows?

SHG
กงMy facial features are not so subtle. A little facial movement appears as though I am overreacting. I had to restrain my facial expressions and gestures.กจ

D
-The director said you had กงthe look of first love.กจ

SHG
กงI donกฆt know. Women like me more than men do. Most my fans are women.กจ

D
-Because you are not coy.

SHG
กงI am coy when I need to be, but usually Iกฆm down to earth. Cha Tae-hyun asked me to become his sidekick (laugh).

D
-Are you evil at all?

SHG
กงPeople tell me I should try a psychotic role. It could be surprisingly well-suiting. Like กฅSympathy for Lady Vengeance.กฆ I am not a calculating type, but nowadays I find myself always calculating my takes of things. I wasnกฆt like that a few years ago. I am worried that I might be going bad.

Actress Would Rather be Mysterious Than Cute-

D
-Are you cute or pretty; stuck-up or sexy?

SHG
กงPeople still think Iกฆm cute. But I wish to hear people say that I am mysterious. กฅShe has a mysterious side,กฆ this kind of feeling.กจ

D
-A photographer once said, กงShe is not tall but exquisitely proportioned.กจ

SHG
กงThat means Iกฆm short but have rather long legs (laughs).กจ

D
-Youกฆve been coupled up with the top male stars in your shows.

SHG
กงSong Seung-heon is a warm-hearted actor. Won Bin is shy, and I didnกฆt get to know him too well, but heกฆs a very nice guy. I like Won Bin in กฅAn autumnกฆs tale.กฆ He only knows one woman and gives everything to that woman. Ryu Seung-beom is a talented actor, but he has too many colors, so itกฆs hard to pinpoint his personality (laughs). Jung Ji-hun (singer Rain) is a hard worker. Lee Byung-heon is basically great in acting... a perfect actor?

D
-You will partner up with Cha Tae-hyun in the movie; who has more to lose?

SHG
กง(laughs) Tae-hyun and I are alike in the way of letting our acting partners shine as we ourselves thrive.กจ

D
-Do you kiss each other in the movie?

SHG
กงSomething in between a kiss and a peck on the lips (laughs).กจ

I was feeling my own กงHigh Sea Warningกจ when it was time to end the interview.

credit: donga

:) too bad she didn't talk a lot about Bi >.<