Son Yuk will be joining Ch3

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Honestly, the reason why I think Son should be a free lance is because he has an advantage. Ch3 he will get more fans, Ch5 he will fulfil our hearts of having a better storyline there. He also has a higher chance of playing in a lakorn with both Ch3 and Ch5 actresses. Finally, honestly I think Ch5 is starting to have better storylines than Ch3 these days. I can't finish a Ch3 lakorn anymore for some reason I do not know of.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
This is the news Son is still with Exact, he has just signed up with Exact and will stay with Exact and will be Royal to Kun Boy since Kun Boy gave him so many opportunity but Since Exact is easy going so Son or any actors or actresses is allow to work with other channels too so that's why Son is allow to work with ch3 and P'kai, he is not moving to ch3 permanently...Son and Vill are still with Exact, they both just signed a contract with Exact for another 4-5 yrs

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sarna3 said:
This is the news Son is still with Exact, he has just signed up with Exact and will stay with Exact and will be Royal to Kun Boy since Kun Boy gave him so many opportunity but Since Exact is easy going so Son or any actors or actresses is allow to work with other channels too so that's why Son is allow to work with ch3 and P'kai, he is not moving to ch3 permanently...Son and Vill are still with Exact, they both just signed a contract with Exact for another 4-5 yrs
so his not moving but he'll be a freelance 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sarna3 said:
Do you have the link to the news? Is this recent though? Hm, seems like Son is totally shipping Ch. 3 after his new fame from KSH, so I wouldn't be surprised if he switched. And even if he is still with Exact, he's going to probably have Ch. 3 be priority since it benefits him more.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
he was on Dao krai jai or Tv pool, saying he is still with Exact and have just signed a contract with them for another 4 yrs since kun boyis flexible so he can work with ch3 as well so P'kai is giving him another lakorn since his fame with Kaen Sanaha, plus he is just promoting his single for GMM and P'kai drama ost...I will look for the link to that of his update and show it to everyone

maithao.

sarNie Egg
Although, his acting isn't superb, I think he improved from his first lakorn. Maybe moving channels and getting to work with more experienced actors/actresses will help him with his acting :) Where ever you go, I'll support you, Son. Susu^^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sarna3 said:
he was on Dao krai jai or Tv pool, saying he is still with Exact and have just signed a contract with them for another 4 yrs since kun boyis flexible so he can work with ch3 as well so P'kai is giving him another lakorn since his fame with Kaen Sanaha, plus he is just promoting his single for GMM and P'kai drama ost...I will look for the link to that of his update and show it to everyone
Oh okay, thanks ja. Well, I hope big brother Son pulls some strings to have little sister Vill join Ch. 3 lakorns too. :dance1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aiyaja said:
Oh okay, thanks ja. Well, I hope big brother Son pulls some strings to have little sister Vill join Ch. 3 lakorns too. :dance1:
that would be good would like to see Vill pairing with Ch3 pra'eks 
i actually wish for Nadech and Vill one day 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Idk about this. After seeing Son in Kaen Sanaeha, he's so awkward. I decided to give him a try since I like Pat. But he hasn't impressed me so far. Kind of scared me with his bipolar character. Lol. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sawan said:
Idk about this. After seeing Son in Kaen Sanaeha, he's so awkward. I decided to give him a try since I like Pat. But he hasn't impressed me so far. Kind of scared me with his bipolar character. Lol. 
yeah his role is similar to Ken's role in Majurat See Nampueng bipolar 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
yeah his role is similar to Ken's role in Majurat See Nampueng bipolar 
Hmm. But Ken wasn't really bipolar. He stuck to his devilish character all the way until he found out Namtarn stuck to him all the time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Hmm. But Ken wasn't really bipolar. He stuck to his devilish character all the way until he found out Namtarn stuck to him all the time.
Son is similar, pra'ek hated nang'ek cos he reckons cos of her and mum that has brought up living in his house and causing his mum to die when she's had given birth to his sister then his dad send him to study in America they needed money so nang'ek helped by opening a restaurant using the p'ek house to open she works so hard earning so many cash just to help the pra'ek and in the end he finally knows she's always on his side

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think, Vill is a well know actress now so she can act with ch3 as kun boy is flexible too, in Kaen Sanaha that's how his character is so he's suppose to be stone and stiff also aggressive na...because he thinks N'ek and her arrived at their house actually kill his mom...

Kaen Sanaeha is so far my favorite lakorn of Son. His character in there was geesh! Like he needs a slap in the face but then he made me like him at the same damn time. Only one lakorn character in the history of lakorns I had a love/hate relationship for and that was Kawee (Ken) in Sawan Biang. I think Son has a lot of potential but he still needs major improvement with his facial expressions.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Sarna3 said:
I think, Vill is a well know actress now so she can act with ch3 as kun boy is flexible too, in Kaen Sanaha that's how his character is so he's suppose to be stone and stiff also aggressive na...because he thinks N'ek and her arrived at their house actually kill his mom...
Yeah, his character was supposed to be bipolar. I get that. But look at how Ken played Kawee. He came off as an asshole but he was very charming. Lol. Son was just awkward to me. He didn't charm me. He creeped me out. Lol. Like that scene where he just started kissing Roong out of no where.  

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
If Son crap Roong to kiss like, its suppose to a jealous and processive also u are mine and only kind of character so its suit the scene well...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
man what would it be like say one day Ch3 remake Sawan Bieng and choosing Son as Kawee 
any ideas on the n'ek you guys like to see:?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
son kissing rong out of nowhere....isn't that a Script thing? we forget sometime that there a script/director along with these actors