Son Yuk New hair Style

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I just notice recently some of Son Yuk pics that some fan of him has posted different hair styles, any suggestion for his hair cut, which 1 u would preffer if u r a fan of him, please comments;

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
I just notice recently some of Son Yuk pics that some fan of him has posted different hair styles, any suggestion for his hair cut, which 1 u would preffer if u r a fan of him, please comments;

i am so off topic but i just finish watching Twilight and i think that son is the thai version of "Edward". he would make a wonderful thai vampire....both are sooo sexy. i think that it must be the eye and the stoic face.........

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
i am so off topic but i just finish watching Twilight and i think that son is the thai version of "Edward". he would make a wonderful thai vampire....both are sooo sexy. i think that it must be the eye and the stoic face.........

ha ha you are funny.
Yeah - Son will be a sexy vamp.... I'll let him bite me for sure.

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
ok - back to topic na. I love Son with both styles - long or short. He has such handsome features.
For his upcoming lakorn though - I hope he'll do a short cut becuase it's an action one.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
ha ha you are funny.
Yeah - Son will be a sexy vamp.... I'll let him bite me for sure.
Sure u will KIKI, he is a handsome devil, I love to see him with flat top or short cut style too, put on abit more muscle to his body would sure help and goes with his style new hair style...Have u seen the leading guy from the korean series "Autumn in my heart" that what I like to have flat top with a trim,,,he be 1 sexy vampire or devil...sexy eyes, lips with I just love his high cheek bones face structure...hehe

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

Son, what a freaking cutie!<3 I like him with this kind of style. To me, the spiked doesn't look too good on him.​

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Awww!!! I soo dig it but i think i DIGG the old one MORE.
buttah whatevers. hahaha i also think he's still hot either hairstyle! ;)
Son Yuk is HOT~ in whatever hairstyle...except his OLD long hair style. ROFL :loool:
btw, Thanks :]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love Son Yuk & Vill too, Son with flat top and trim looks kinda manly and muscular but with long and spikey kindna look youngish, I like the manly type but whatever hair style , he is just hot and good looking and also very smart too....

These looks of him r manly and more grown up;

this shoot of him looks youngish and boyish;

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
oh my parent is watching his lakorn right now...