Son Yook Songpaisarn A LIAR?

__sexy//appeal

sarNie Egg
:lol: yeah I think I saw someone call aiyaja a loser first before she said anything negative about anyone. So it's right for people to direct negative responses towards her, but when she defends herself then she is a hater? Although aiyaja could have choosen a better way of wording her words I can understand why she is defending herself she feels that she is being directly provoked so it's only fair that she defends herself. Not that it's not right for the others to defend themselves. I know I don't post much, but coming by this thread and reading the responses I just had to respond

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I think we should NOT start something here okay? It's someone's opinion, and they are free to express it. If someone else chooses to disagree with that, there's no need to come back to this post, please just ignore it then. I think the best thing is to not start up something, and for all of us to respect other people's point of views, because not everyone is going to like/love the same person. I mean there are a handful of posts like this here too, the first one that comes to mind is one about people disliking Pancake, it's an opinion people have that they are allowed to have, and it should be respected, no need to call people names or hurt anyone here. Keep this place happy and fun :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
RR trying to keep the peace. Uh, I am disapointed in the name calling thing.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
SonYukView4ever, Maythakitt, & Sarna3: Hold onto your horses now, Simple Jacks. You three should be ashamed of yourselves, Dumb and Dumber, and now the Third Musketeer, Dumbest. :lol:

Is that all your three brains combined can generate? A bunch of trashy attacks? Keep recycling that garbage and selling those cans, maybe...just maybe, one day all three of you can save up enough to share a piece of Son at a discounted price in the next 10 years. In the meantime, keep licking the screen for inspiration. Omo, I dearly sympathize for you three, it must be tough ne? :tease:
u're urself calling urself dumb. LOL

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
^Sure, call me a hater but I don't see you coming in breaking up the hating crowd when others called me a loser. :rolleyes: So REWIND-REREAD, I have never bashed anyone before this. I simply presented my speculation. :tease:
sure.
u are such a hypocrite.
u highly contradict urself.
u were calling sarna names even when she hadn't said anything bad to you.
she was only believing in what she did.
u were so rude.

Here's ur previous message:

To: Sarna3- This is all I have to say, keep working honey, keep saving up so that one day, you can personally hire Son to satisfy your wildest dreams but in the meantime, you can wake up now and watch from the sidelines, sad isn't it? Oh, no it's rather pathetic.

WTH? U thought so highly of urself to be calling others but when someone did u were, u're all fired up shit. SHAME ON U!

__sexy//appeal

sarNie Egg
SonYukView4ever I think aiyaja was merely responding to this remark, although she doesn't directly state the name of the person she is talking about it could be assumed that she is talking about someone in this thread because it is there in plain bold print although it's not really a strong comment it's rather unnecessary to direct it towards anyone's boyfriend or whatever .... I'm not saying aiyaja was right for her response either, but at the same time people see different things as a direct target or type of derogatory comment .. I would have been offended if I had posted earlier on and read a statement later saying "her boyfriend" because what did my boyfriend or anyone's boyfriend do to deserve a comment like that? aiyaja comments are stronger but at the same time after she had posted that many came out and called her names so I don't blame her for defending herself just like I don't blame anyone else for defending themselves. I only find it fair that if everyone is going to call her a loser that she has a say in the matter :lol:

Whatever it is, Son nude or not nude I still love and support him 100%,,,he did said that the upper body and his face r his but the lower was not him....but if it's him he is getting money for it,,,good for him, Love Son as always....u gorgeous Son, if i have the money I would love for u to pose nude for me to look at and take picture of....Go Son Yuk, u rules..Someone in here is jealous of his body because her boyfriend might not have the body that he has.... :D :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
please stop, like we said before sarnworld is a safe place, don't start an argue or a war here again. aiyaja just wanted to tell her opinion, what's wrong with it? you should repect her like she respects all of us.

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
please stop, like we said before sarnworld is a safe place, don't start an argue or a war here again. aiyaja just wanted to tell her opinion, what's wrong with it? you should repect her like she respects all of us.

Agree - I requested this to stop earlier too.

BTW, Aiyaja just did not express her opinion - she called 3 people names and it was rather ugly! I am new on SW and was surprised to see that kind of bashing.

I hope everyone will stop.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Tq, SonYukWiew4ever, Kikwonderland, Maythika, everyone live in peace, we want Sarnworld to be a nice place to leave a message to our stars...

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Back to the original point of the thread.

That photo is hilarious!

And I agree with Lome, boy needs to drop his pants and prove his innocence, like in "She's the Man" :)

And where can we see the rest of the photo? Where is the line where his upper body is supposedly photoshopped into another person's lower body? B/c unless we know, we can't really point at things that resemble his, since it could very well be his. Is Son saying the entire torso is his?

Otherwise Aiyaja is right, he is a liar cuz the entire photo is one photograph.
If I had the original picture, there are simple methods to observe if it is fake or not.
Ladies, check for youself:

1) If you have photoshop or any other program to open the image and zoom in, do so.

2) Check the areas to see where pixels match up and what not.

3) You can even run it through different color filters and find discontinuity if it isn't the same photo.

This thread is just a fun thread where one member points out her observations. I don't think Aiyaja meant to bash Son or his fans. If I was a Son fan, I'd just laugh it off cuz it is rather silly. In fact, I am a huge Rome fan and when I saw that photograph of him in that terrible speedo, hahaha. It was even funnier when he said, on a talk show, "If I knew this photo was going to surface... I regret it... I should of stuffed something down there. " What a great sense of humour, no?

fun

Expired Sarnie
chngnsch I love the "She's the Man"a hilarious movie! And you're right pull down his pant and let us see. :loool: And yes for Rome, I didn't really bother with that news but it got me thinking... lalalala

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
SonYukView4ever: Be sure, when you attack someone, you're able to receive their counterattacks in return. Such lame comebacks as "hypocrite" and "rude" only describes half of you alongside the other 2 I defended myself against. Seriously, it's a bunch of baloney to say, we want peace when obviously, you can say whatever pleases you but when I say something in return, I turn into a bad guy.

Let's see, you need REWIND-REREAD thoroughly before you judge me. Sarna3 accused me of being jealous. Maythakitt accused me of being a liar. Then you come prancing around with offensive statements as well.

Should I just stand here and let the 3 of you throw darts at me? I don't think so. There's nothing to be ashamed of on my part. Why? What I said was too harsh? Too much? Like I said again, when you attack someone, you open a can of worms.

Kikiwonderland: You really don't read do you? Oh, wait, even though you're new but seriously, namecalling? Shall I walk in the hall of shame for something I didn't start? I don't think so either. As much as you were surprised, I'm even more surprised that the terms liar and loser aren't part of your book as namecalling but my Simple Jacks and Dumb Dumbs make it on the list? Did I go too Hollywood? Wow, I'm impressed, indeed.

chngnsch: Thanks for understanding that this thread was meant to be a discussion, not bashing thread. From the very beginning, I titled the topic with a question mark (?) and bolded in red in the first post that this was based on my own speculation so no way or form did I bash Son. I simply presented a hypothesis with the amount of evidence I collected. At this point, there are still slim chances that Son's photo like he claims was photoshopped but at this point as well, before Son can even clear his name, he would have already garnered more tension due to his overprotective fans who can't seem to take a thread of possible flaws.

Since this is Sarn's forum, someone I respect, I wanted a calm discussion but if some of you can't handle your celebrity having flaws, I'm not at fault. Honestly, the rules are simple, you bash and attack someone, expect it in return. Don't bash me and then run the other way and pull your flag of peace because that is true hypocrisy. Anyway, no I'm not fired up, all of the comments I post here at Sarn, done in a pretty calm state of mind. :lol: Enough said. :dude: :tease:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree - I requested this to stop earlier too.

BTW, Aiyaja just did not express her opinion - she called 3 people names and it was rather ugly! I am new on SW and was surprised to see that kind of bashing.

I hope everyone will stop.
yes, she called them dumb but if you read all the post, you can see that they called her looser first so i ask you who is worst? aiyaja just reply and defends herself.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
What the freak?!
I don't get why all of you girls are calling aiyaja a loser and hating while you are doing the same thing. You guys are hating on her and acting like losers towards her lol. So hypocritical. And by the way they attack Aiyaja first she just posted up something and you girls started attacking her.

It's her opinion if you don't agree with it get over it and quit acting so immature. :rolleyes:

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Actually I didn't call u or any one a liar, that post was a general statement, what I said was before pointing finger or called someone else a lair, take a good look at ur self first, b cuz once u made comment about something that u r unsure of obviously u r a liar. I didn't directly call anyone name or start any thing here, I respect everyone in this forum comments and opinion. My statement was we're not perfect we have no right to call or judge anyone or to put lable on anyone about anything...as for u Aiyaja u got offended b cuz of the word liar, and accused me of calling u a liar which I never direct my statement toward u, u got offend by it r u a liar? if not than don't worry about it, I only stated the comment to who ever that start this topic but if u r the one than u r quilty. Now can we end this feasco? We argued, fight, pull each other hair, scratch each other face for what? Over some nude pic. of a guy whom we didn't even know for sure if that really his or not. I agreed with many of u, Sarnworld supposed to a place where people come together to shared thought, comments and opinion we have our like and dislike but we don't have to argue over some stupid thing like we're doing at this moment....now I humble apologize if what ever comments that I made earlier offended anyone in this forum....I just don't like to hear people call each other a liar...that it that all I have to say....peace every body :unsure:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i dont get u girls...haha why is there such a big commotion about SON? it's just SON. eh's not that popular u kno..haha

now if it was KEN or AUM or a more popular guy, then i'd understand, but SON??? lol.