Son Yook Songpaisarn A LIAR?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^^P'Diamend :lol:

Anywys you can tell that is him and if they really did photoshop it then it's liek perfect!! LOL.

nina07

sarNie Adult
To: Sarna3- This is all I have to say, keep working honey, keep saving up so that one day, you can personally hire Son to satisfy your wildest dreams but in the meantime, you can wake up now and watch from the sidelines, sad isn't it? Oh, no it's rather pathetic. :tease:
HAHAHAH. :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
...after looking at the pictures again...i wonder...did he lose those abs when he got older...when he was younger his abs looked more visible.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't really if it's him or not him in the photo, I just love Son....he is hot, Yummy and gorgeous.....everyone has to be a liar at some point in their lives....Love Son, u great.....If u want to start a topic of a hater to Son, u have to accept that's fans out there who r willing to protect and love him and u have to take their opinion too....I just love Son, no matter what he has done or not done.....I just love his Intelligent and calm attitude towards life.....Go Son......just don't listen to bad mouthing....do whatever u have to do in the Et industry and let those who wants to gossip or bad mouthing, let them rest in peace.....

Love Son Forever be brave and live through the highlight of ur fame while it last,,,,the more news the more u be famous.....just love Son, he is gorgeous, love his six or 7 packs..... :D :D :D

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
What the hey! :huh: I think naked or not, liar or not that is Son business....he can lied or tell the truth is his business who think they r perfect to judge on other? lying is human nature so who has the right to judge other. Weather he is telling the truth or lied that his right, and if we don't like him in some way than don't worry about it.....I don't care what he's look like to me he look find and hot...photoshop or not he still look good. And for those who start this topic about Son being a LIAR....think hard about ur self first b cuz u r also a liar, u start to say think that u r unsure of....kart toe na ka I couldn't help it but love the guy.... :wub:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
What the hey! :huh: I think naked or not, liar or not that is Son business....he can lied or tell the truth is his business who think they r perfect to judge on other? lying is human nature so who has the right to judge other. Weather he is telling the truth or lied that his right, and if we don't like him in some way than don't worry about it.....I don't care what he's look like to me he look find and hot...photoshop or not he still look good. And for those who start this topic about Son being a LIAR....think hard about ur self first b cuz u r also a liar, u start to say think that u r unsure of....kart toe na ka I couldn't help it but love the guy.... :wub:

Love ur quote May,,,,,go for it girl

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
HI-Fi, Maythakitt!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shame that damn loser think he/she never lies LOL
:rolleyes:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
HI-Fi, Maythakitt!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shame that damn loser think he/she never lies LOL
:rolleyes:

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL Aiyaja never said she had never lied before. Like you guys say, she has her right to make opinions so you shouldn't call her a loser.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
nicely put may...i was thinking that myself....i can't really tell..o'course I wasn't staring...alot of ppl get photoshop....hell there some celebrity who would say "Thank God, for photoshop" I think i heard this from Chole kardasihias?? on the chealsea lately show..on her nude pix for animal fur...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
SonYukView4ever, Maythakitt, & Sarna3: Hold onto your horses now, Simple Jacks. You three should be ashamed of yourselves, Dumb and Dumber, and now the Third Musketeer, Dumbest. :lol:

Is that all your three brains combined can generate? A bunch of trashy attacks? Keep recycling that garbage and selling those cans, maybe...just maybe, one day all three of you can save up enough to share a piece of Son at a discounted price in the next 10 years. In the meantime, keep licking the screen for inspiration. Omo, I dearly sympathize for you three, it must be tough ne? :tease:

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
SonYukView4ever, Maythakitt, & Sarna3: Hold onto your horses now, Simple Jacks. You three should be ashamed of yourselves, Dumb and Dumber, and now the Third Musketeer, Dumbest. :lol:

Is that all your three brains combined can generate? A bunch of trashy attacks? Keep recycling that garbage and selling those cans, maybe...just maybe, one day all three of you can save up enough to share a piece of Son at a discounted price in the next 10 years. In the meantime, keep licking the screen for inspiration. Omo, I dearly sympathize for you three, it must be tough ne? :tease:

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!
You are such a hater.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Sure, call me a hater but I don't see you coming in breaking up the hating crowd when others called me a loser. :rolleyes: So REWIND-REREAD, I have never bashed anyone before this. I simply presented my speculation. :tease: