Somethings I missed about sarNworld

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok so I'm trying to keeeeel some time before i head to school and as I browse the forum I notice how things are so different now a days lol and just to bring back the memories hahaha; this is a crazy long post and list just to warn you ahead of time

*Click Underlines to Go To Threads LOL

I miss how we all use to spam;
What are You Thinking Thread
What are You Listening To Thread

The girls fought to be on marduk's "list"
Marduk's Fanclub;

How sarNworld was so crazy and hectic around
sarNie Idol Time

How The Birthday Thread Use to be so active

Picture Thread was a BIG Hit
1. 2

How I use to advertise Chat With Random Threads
sarNworld's Conspiracy
sarNworld Chat

How We use to screencap Funny or Weird things in chat and how we tried to beat how many member chat records!
sarNworld Chat Caps

How sarNworld radio was a hit for like 2 days LOL
1. 2

sarNie Roll Calls
Roll Call

How many we love sarNworld Threads There are
1. 2. 3.

We'd Logg online to find a R.I.P sign under our names
how we'd spam for eggs
wait every 2 hours to atk; LOL
Atk Shop 1
Atk Shop 2
Atk Shop 3

I Got in trouble over Atkshop
Atk Shop Spam Thread

Best Part Yet! When sarNies Were Releasing Their Own Albums
Marduk's Mardikulous 1 2
Ning is the sweetest sinner
Marduk Confession of a Love Nut Monkey 1 2. 3.
Ning & Jen-Reminiscencing Once More

And that was that; LOL and now all of us are grown up and moving on with life hahah Some got jobs, some are doing interns and grad school, some got married, etc; etc; LOL but still miss it;

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Ahh I miss that moment, ATK game got me spamming so badly lol, last time I remember I was top level :p muhaha. I remember Dos lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol omg hahah yeah i remember Dos too; lol o_O i member i use to kill n'sunny all the times lmao and how ning and i would make plans to take people out lmao

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol that was crazy I just finish reading that 14 pages thread, yours, mine, dos and amy comments :lol: good times, and it was fun, i totally forgot I once throne the chart too ahah

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol probably

8th January 2007 - 09:22 AM is his last seen date and the last active post in atk shop thread was Jan 5th LOL;

yeah im a stalker lmao;

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Hahaha just over a year ago, he got lost into this forum somehow and left quickly after he made his goal... like suddenly appear and disappear lol.. maybe he too a stalker

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I tell ya, its a he/she ... in between LOL, he never denied what I said so I'll say its middle :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
I miss me and KT going at it. Yeah... :(
I miss hella stuff too but accord to sir Darvie, SW is still as active as before, but I don't know, something's missing. =P (Besides me not posting all over again)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I tell ya, its a he/she ... in between LOL, he never denied what I said so I'll say its middle :lol:
lol i prefer man cause i use to try and hit on em if it's he/she then i need to question myself hahahaa

I miss hella stuff too but accord to sir Darvie, SW is still as active as before, but I don't know, something's missing. =P (Besides me not posting all over again)
LOL muddie of course something is missing all of the above hahahaha

natty

Chubs
of course something is missing.. lol people sitting in chat waiting for someone else to come in... god is chat like totally dead now or is it still kinda active?

the atk game was fun.. lol miss marduk the most!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man now a days in chat i only see me and genkers LOL; and thats like once every 3 months hahaha;
and =.= yeah the attack was so fun hahaha;

natty

Chubs
lol chat.. like seriously only crazy people would be active in chat at 2-3 or even 5-6 in the morning.. lol and that's alot of people.. lol remember thook's 8hr session? lol then you have the greenman bra talk.. and ling's collaboration with sw stars lol.. then there's tnt battle with D.. where is that boy anyways? anyways....good times good times..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah i knowwwwwwww lol and sometimes they'll be some poor soul who wonders in there hahaha to start trouble lols; also the girls fighting over marduk's list hahaha

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Aww I used to be in SW chat, got to know a few people lol and that was nice lolz... and i enjoyed it too.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
yeah i knowwwwwwww lol and sometimes they'll be some poor soul who wonders in there hahaha to start trouble lols; also the girls fighting over marduk's list hahaha
Fighting over what list? If I remember correctly, I think they were fighting to get off the list. If anything, I used the list to threaten people to leave me alone.

As for Jae Natty, I miss you too. But you know, when someone's a baby's momma, you can still hit on them. But when they get married, it gets a LOT harder. I mean, I can probably still hit on you, but it just wouldn't be appropriate.

Yeah, it's hard for me to be in chat because I have to sleep early to get to work in the morning (don't ask why I'm still up right now), but don't worry peeps. If things go according to some plans and I go back to school next fall for graduate studies, you all will see me around much more again. After all, I can't leave SW behind. Even when I'm all old and stuff, I'll still hang around and be that sketchy old guy along with Darv. Don't worry.

As for Muddie's comment, we're missing me of course. ;)

Toodles.

Oh yeah, one more thing. My internship with a company should end in a couple of months. There's no way I'm taking the job even if they give me an offer. So you newbies out there...I look forward to messing with you.

:lol:

noungning

Heartless
lol omg hahah yeah i remember Dos too; lol o_O i member i use to kill n'sunny all the times lmao and how ning and i would make plans to take people out lmao
um what plans? i don't recall this :p :rolleyes:

yeah according to darvil, we are active... because he's a lame old blind guy. <_<

i miss noodles and pee :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
um what plans? i don't recall this :p :rolleyes:
yeah according to darvil, we are active... because he's a lame old blind guy. <_<

i miss noodles and pee :wub:

Ning atk shop plans to kill people lmao you would injure them and get me to finish them off :loool:
and everyone's atk on marduk lols!