Someone Care to Listen

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol...ok so i got a hold of paradise's heavenly sent instrumental...and i decided to record me singing it...lol

i probably ruined this awesome song, but if yall listen to it can yally give me some critiques...lol be as mean as u want..it wont hurt me...lol

Heavenly Sent (sung by me)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha..

wow.. you have a pretty nice voice..

the only thing you need to improve on is.. you need
more energy in your voice. sing like you mean it. lols..
but overall, i like your voice. :D
i think you sound better in hmong though. haha..like a pro. :lol:

keep up the good work.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Honestly, you sound really good. I agree that you should start your own band.

mai92

sarNie Adult
it was good! Better than some other singers who came out with a CD and still not improving....
:)

me094

sarNie Egg
Good job... you are pretty good... keep working on it and you should be very good... your hmong is very clear and that's a plus... keep it up.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i'm singing along with you! keep it up!
by the way, does anybody have the instrumental to maly vu's txav los ze ze song?
i am not the biggest fan of maly vu
but if you try to contact the singer.. or the production and request it
they might supply it for you.. if they are not greedy about it.
lol.
i am a pretty big fan of maiv xyooj's music
so i requested her instrumentals from chue vang
he gave it to me for free.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i only like two of maly vu's song. as for maiv xyooj, i was such a huge fan in her apple video production days and her earlier days. if i contact mr.chue vang, he'll give it to me? how do i contact him?
ok yeah btw, just a food for the thought. we seriously need some more all girl singing group! seriously. i see all these boy singing group rising each year but no girl group yet. if anybody's forming one, i wanna be like a background vocals or something.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
you can be our feature singer whenever we need a male vocal.
c'mon how come no girls volunteering! got some lyrics written down and is in the back of my mind. just need some vocals and composers.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i only like two of maly vu's song. as for maiv xyooj, i was such a huge fan in her apple video production days and her earlier days. if i contact mr.chue vang, he'll give it to me? how do i contact him?
ok yeah btw, just a food for the thought. we seriously need some more all girl singing group! seriously. i see all these boy singing group rising each year but no girl group yet. if anybody's forming one, i wanna be like a background vocals or something.
i don't know if he's going to keep giving out her music
but i'm a pretty good friend of his now. lol.
i only use it to karaoke and do some gay recordings of myself for youtube
i contact him through myspace.
and it sounds like a good idea...
let's start up a girl band!
even if we suck.
lol.