Sok Sreynouch died?!

yak

sarNie Adult
yes picture please.. sorry i have to see it for myself because sometimes these stuff can be romurs..

i don't have a picture but she's in Rasmey Neak Mas karaoke volume #14...in the end, they'll point to her 4 or 5 times and say she died...

thanks for the information everyone! :)

yak

sarNie Adult
aw thats sad... i really want to know how she look like and plus never heard of her before. all i thought of was sok sreymom... lol... i told my mom about this she said are u sure its not sok sreymom.. lol... hope anyone can find a picture of her on a dvd or whatever that be fine..

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a pic of her...credit to angkortech.com

This is actually a live concert of her before she died... :(

yak

sarNie Adult
Milkjuice said:
Here's a pic of her...credit to angkortech.com

This is actually a live concert of her before she died... :(
[post="165589"][/post]​
thank you..

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
didn't she die awhile ago?..i remember my dad reading the cambodian newspaper out loud....i also saw pics of her the crash and of her funeral...i didn't know who she was at the time...i don't think i have any dvds of her....her face just doesn't look familiar to me at all.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
isn't her?
ttp://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:Dy7IHJz7kUQJ:www.camnet.com.kh/cambodia.daily/selected_features/fallen.htm+Sok+Srey+nich&hl=fr&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=1

i'm really dunno ..i know someone dies from a singer but ...
well have many singers dies ..
it's really a car accident? or something other ...

no one know ....hum...

i hear this name before ....

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sreynouch ?? The singer dat her dress strap came loose in a concert ??? That singer ??? omg !! she just recently return to singing for about 2 or 3 year . So sad !

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yes, what a tragic...I've never seen her before, well, maybe never owned a DVD with her performances...

Is this another "supposed" accidental death or an actual homicide?

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
^^^usually, homicidal murders are done by hitman who uses guns to kill. but i don't know about car accidents. maybe it was really an accident.
i've never seen her before. that's sad though.

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
isn't her?
ttp://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:Dy7IHJz7kUQJ:www.camnet.com.kh/cambodia.daily/selected_features/fallen.htm+Sok+Srey+nich&hl=fr&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=1

i'm really dunno ..i know someone dies from a singer but ...
well have many singers dies ..
it's really a car accident? or something other ...

no one know ....hum...

i hear this name before ....
i don't think that's her. that's tat marina.
gosh, i hate how corrupted cambodia is. just bc the attacker is a high-so or related to some governmental official, they still should have to pay for the consequences. it's so sad that this kind of issue continues to happen. and yet, the gov't pretends to do something about it. this past month, another singer was shot. this is ridiculous.