Soccer Match celebrating Ch3 40th Anni.

Which team do you think will take home the trophy?

• Total voters

fun

Expired Sarnie
I only know a few of the teammates.

There are about 30 something per team.
White Team: Aum, Rome, Oil, Dan, Pop, Aun, Art, Gosin, Boy Pakorn, Chain, Hoi, Mos, Paree, Tao Somchai, etc.

Green Team: Ken, Por T, Mart, Film, Alex Rendell, Man, Nat Morris, Top, Patson, Tui, Kao Jirayu Laongmanee, Tang Saksit, Sornram, etc.

For the females (gender discrimination here lol they're I guess the so call cheerleaders:
White: Mew, Aff, Rita, Benz, Vicky, Margie, Ja, Taew, Yaya, Gigi, Kimberly, Bow Chotima, Cherry, Pat, Green AF5, Som, etc there are more there are about I think 39.

Green: Anne T, Ploy Cherman, Matt, Noon S, Susie, Mim (Annie in Gae Roy Ruk), lots of idol members.

It's quite funny, the male and female are in the same team that they had co star with recently or have been known as a koo kwan couple. lol

So which team do you think will win? And which team are in favor?

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh, it's Ateam and KAteam against each other!
It would be hard to pick since i love both of them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol its like they did it purposely. im more excited for this year than last. seem like it'll be fun. so whens the event taken place? i know cherrys gonna perform..

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol its like they did it purposely. im more excited for this year than last. seem like it'll be fun. so whens the event taken place? i know cherrys gonna perform..
This Saturday March 27 at the Royal Airport. I didn't see Grate, I wonder which team he is on. He was a ball hog last year lol

I am so excited for this match. It would be nice to see the ladies play too. I love soccer!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
everyone knows who im voting for lol... ATEAM!!!!!!!!!!!! & OF COURSE RTEAM!!!!!!!!!!!

GO WHITE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is such a close-call poll! I definitely have favorite actors and actresses on both teams...but I had to vote white for preferred team...as for which team I think will win...I don't know! someone really HAS TO UPLOAD THIS SOCCER GAME!

cecilia

Staff member
White all the way !!! well, i like both but i'm more favorable for white b/c there are more than one actor i like in there :p

i have a feeling antyvee will upload this or kit will ^^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
GREEN TEAM :D
MY FAVORTIE KOO KWAN,, KAteam :D
I can't wait to see it..just a couple more days. :)
Ken, WORK YOUR HARDEST! :D Ahahahahahaha ! Lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't vote for either team. I don't even care who's on it, just want to see who actually plays and wins. Not too worried about who's on what team, cause that's only going to lead to couples vs couples like it's always lol.

Soo I'm cheering for both! :D Plus you already know they did that on purpose..

fun

Expired Sarnie
KaylaC that is why I made two polls. From last year, if you watched it last year, you know how good of a player they are and what they can bring to the team. One was to who you think has the potential to win versus who you are in favor of.

cecilia

Staff member
such funny result .. white will win but green is more favorable lol
aum did great last year .. can't wait to see him kick
oil, i'll be watching you as well.
POR, you're in green team? ..
now i can't decide anymore ..

who's team is great on?
alex did good last year as well.

sadly, aff was on green last year .. so happy and excite that ATEAM IS TOGETHER in this match ^^ SU SU!
i suppose, i'll cheer for both since i notice more changes to the list lol
may the best men win!!!

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
nooOO !! ><
i was all excited and getting ready to watch thisss matchh.. :(
thanks for the update cecilia

fun

Expired Sarnie
What cancelled. Well have they made another date for it. I haven't checked out Ch3 website yet.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww, that sucks. I have a feeling that they aren't going to reschedule it but hopefully they do because everyone was practicing and so forth for this event.