So young 2 : never gone

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Happen top see am MV....looks good...the pk is very handsome. Glad i read the review and found the more open ending...gonna watch it later 2 nite.

Kris Wu - swoon worthy

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Kris Wu is alright. I only liked him when he was still in EXO but he's eh now. lol Crystal is okay for me too. I watched the movie a few months ago, and I thought the novel was better. I wish they didn't change so much of it. I mean, it was fine since the novel was more "rated" and not fit for viewers content, especially since Kris Wu has a good amount of young fans from both Korea and China.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait, really? I must've missed it then. Can you link me? Hehe. Thanks. I wasn't happy about the open ending, to be honest. It was actually sad seeing them separate and then her seeing him from afar again but he didn't see her, sadly. I really wanted them to get back together.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Let me find it again....

So the ending that was cut is her looking out on top of the roof. He shows up with a vdo clip of his friend who was pregger and had the baby. He said to her " Do you really think we can keep away from each other."

His love was so passionate for her I couldn't imagine them not together and that is just from the mv I saw

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
Just finished this movie a little while ago.
As a "happy ending" kind of audience, the alternated ending is pretty good.
But if they were real persons, I wish they went separate ways. The FL really gets on my nerves the whole time and she seems to be difficult to live with.
I think the ML deserves so much better!