"So you think u can DANCE"

sarN

sarNie Granny
hey !! it about to be on!!! go watch it ! get out of the forum hahah it on ! YO !

Hiatus

Super Momo
gosh I love that show way more than american Idol lol I LOVEEE melody & kamilah then Ryan, Artem? and Chris hahaha the disco performance rock and the one with artem his mean look hahahah just tooo cute

S

sunflower

have no idea what this show is... what channel is it on? i never watch american tv.. so i'm so clueless about these things... :blink:

dina

sarNie Egg
it's like american idol without the singing...only dancing...i just got done watching it not too long ago...my favorites are melody, kamilah, nick and ryan...

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG i missed tonites show!!! ahhhhh im goin to kill myself haha..this show is the Sh*t!..but do any of you know whose left in this competition?...i hope melody is still in there...*prayin*

Hiatus

Super Momo
dina said:
it's like american idol without the singing...only dancing...i just got done watching it not too long ago...my favorites are melody, kamilah, nick and ryan...
[post="4292"][/post]​

i love you hahah mee too i like them and Artem he was such a cutie tonight with his "MEAN" look LOL :lol:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Honey B said:
OMG i missed tonites show!!! ahhhhh im goin to kill myself haha..this show is the Sh*t!..but do any of you know whose left in this competition?...i hope melody is still in there...*prayin*
[post="4298"][/post]​

Melody and Allan/ Snow and Ryan are up for elimination this week!! I hope Melody gets saved...

Hiatus

Super Momo
starryXing* said:
Melody and Allan/ Snow and Ryan are up for elimination this week!! I hope Melody gets saved...
[post="4401"][/post]​
Melody and Ryan gotta be saved!!!!! :eek: I DONT WANT THEM TO LEAVEEEEE

K

KawaiiTennyo

i watched it .. man there's so many shows like american idol gooiissh biters... well except this one is dancing.. is america ever original anymore?

Hiatus

Super Momo
ryan left ='[ THAT IS SAD and melody is safe noo!!! grrrr should be the other way.. melody leaves and ryan stays

Rakniran

want to see this show,but always forgotten about it when the day come..Havent see any of the esp. yet...
Is the show still on? What day and time? Please tell someone...

well,actually i dont really want to see it that much cuz i dont want to get jealous or feel bad after seeing it since i cant dance at all. I dont have any move...lolz....

Next year i'm planning to take a ballad dance class though might get married..Might need to know how to dance a little atleast...

mz.mamiie

sarNie Egg
Hiatus said:
ryan left ='[ THAT IS SAD and melody is safe noo!!! grrrr should be the other way.. melody leaves and ryan stays
[post="8773"][/post]​
I totally agree!!
Even though I like Melody, I would prefer that she leaves and Ryan stays =(