so..who's you're favorite actress rite now??

pick one...

• aom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kob

• aum

• noon

• Total voters

natty

Chubs
favorite star right now? aom phiyada... favorite actress when sapai tornado was out? kob s.. favorite actress when plerng payu came out? aum...

so it changes with lakorns.. so when song rao ends.. maybe my favorite actress at that time will be pinky..

Phary

sarNie Egg
P'Kob is my number 1 actress all times for me and no one can replace her place. She is so cute, very talent, so natural beauty........etc.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Kob is still on top...yay.......I'm surprised Aump is way on the bottom....just because if this was Spicy Forum she would have won instantly...

samkob

sarNie Elites
B) Omigosh... Aom is almost beating Kob!!! Glad to see both my favorite daras at top together!!! :) What happen to Aum?? ;)

Mint27

this is an interesting poll. what happened to some Noon fans... don't see them voting. :sweat: :sweat:

:lol: :loool: just kidding...Noon is in my heart FOREVER!

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I pick Kob because I have seen her the longest and she never really got on my nerves at all..I like watching her lakorns and stuff..so I like her..all time favorite..

samkob

sarNie Elites
Wow! Kob is still lead and Aom is still second! :wub: I don't think Aum or Noon will catch up with them any sooner :sweat: Great! B)