So song vicha dead?

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
I had my mom and like two of my friend's mom asked is so song vicha dead? They heard that after he came from America when he got back to cambodia he had a heart attack or something. I dont noe where to find the information about this so can anyone help me i want to noe too because he's a really good singer and i hope he isnt dead. Thanks in advance!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Someone told me the same thing yesterday, but I have nothing to justify the validity of this rumor.

It's rather sad and shocking to learn of such news>>>if it happens to be true.

yak

sarNie Adult
who is he..?? i know he's a singer, but anyone have picture..?? maybe i can find some info..

yak

sarNie Adult
omg... i hope not... well there was rumors about him saying he died a couple month ago.. so, i think its da same thing...

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
yeah I heard he died from heart attack in Minisota

but I hope not...cuz he is a good singer w/ nice voice

wow this guy might have a lot of lifes in his pocket :lol:

:D i can't count how many time i heard that he was died like the one where ppl said that he was poisoned :D

Ps: hope it's not true because :lmao: :yahoo: :yahoo: love too much his voice :yahoo: :yahoo: :lmao:

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
well i jsut read someone jsut said he's not dead so he's not dead lol if any more information we all love to know. theres been alot of rumors that he died but i guess they just haters hahah

Soteeda

No he's not dead. I read at www.angkorwat.com (forum section) that he's doing just fine and heard about these death rumors so he gave an interview at the end of a khmer movie being released by tasmeas. So for those who were worried should be relieved now b/c he is doing fine and is in good health :D

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
well he's an old guy but not old old lol but he's big yah and he has this big mole on his cheek but he's a really good singer.. he's known as havin a similiar voice as Sun Seasamut... but he sings khmer traditional music, rormvong, saravan those kind of music, oldies not the pop music kind ahah if he did ill crack up so hard lol sorry i dont have any pictures though.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
humm o.o ohh him

he have a 2 childs i think if my uncle tell me ..

ohh..let's see in rasmey dvd karaoke when it's out