so is this messed up or wht?

stephanie

sarNie Adult
so there was this guy who lived in laos and a girl from Oregon went over there and met him so she later brought him to the states and married him. and so it turn out that he's like infertile (or something like that) and so she totally just left him! after bringing him to the states and all, with no family, she just ditches him! but yea, sorry if it doesnt make sense but ya know where i'm goin at... so now he lives with my great uncle and his wife, they adopted him... i heard the story and i thought it was sooooo sad! it's HELLA messed up!

The Singer

sarNie Egg
That's probably better for him. why? Well, she's probably old anyways if she has to go all the way there to find a match. He's lucky. I heard of a couple in a similar situation. Well, the guy has to pay her the amount it cost her to get him to the states as well as extra for "hmong Version" of pain and suffering. Anyways I hope he adapts to life in America and make something of himself. Everything happens for a reason so if I were him I wouldn't give up hope yet.

nerine

sarNie Egg
OMG! U serious?! Well... that girl/woman/hag is MEAN then! I can't believe it! At least send him back home would be nice.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
that's just hecka stupid....how does she know it's him that infertile and not her.....i think some people are just way too stupid....why the heck would you go order yourself a husband/wife from laos/thailand anyway....most of them don't know anything and it will be like taking care of an infant once they arrive because they won't be able to help you with anything....i for one would rather prefer someone who will be my partner and help me earn money and make a better life for the two of us instead of someone i would have to practically babysit and take care of..

mokka

sarNie Adult
That's sad...that he had no one, not even a family. He is probably very tu tu siab. But at least, he found a family to adopt him and care for him.

Tong, are you serious the guy had to pay the girl back for everything she did? Well I guess in that case, the woman wouldn't be able to come back and claimed that he still owe her his life...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
so there was this guy who lived in laos and a girl from Oregon went over there and met him so she later brought him to the states and married him. and so it turn out that he's like infertile (or something like that) and so she totally just left him! after bringing him to the states and all, with no family, she just ditches him! but yea, sorry if it doesnt make sense but ya know where i'm goin at... so now he lives with my great uncle and his wife, they adopted him... i heard the story and i thought it was sooooo sad! it's HELLA messed up!
that's sad, messed up and mean!

so is she old or young? jw

dammn if i was her, i wouldn't know what to do.. because i see two stories here.
she wants to start a family. but she can't since he is
infertile. so she left him. very sad. so Did he know or not know that he was infertile? jw

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Is it confirmed by the doctor that he is infertile? Oh well anyways he should feel lucky that he got to stay over here and forget her there is plenty of fishes out there.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow..!! I dont understand why so many people from over there would risk their lives just to come over here knowing everything. It is just sad to sad to see :unsure:

Personally, if i was still over and someone came from the US...i would never come with that person no matter what.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
he's been in the US for like 3 years... so i guess they went to the doctors??? idk. he's 23 so i think the lady was around the same age. but ya, my parents said tht he told my great aunt and uncle tht back in laos he got scared by some laotion(?) ladies... wtf?

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
i hope this ain't the same guy my parents was talking about where she brought him over and left him with nothing. what a b****!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Well your story has missing info so we can't really blame anyone in particular..
But on the one side.. It is really mean of her to just leave him because of infertility.
I am sure in the states here there are other options for them besides just splitting up.
Who knows, he is still young- only 23 - so he still has a long life to learn some English and get some education and then get a good job and find help from doctors and Hmong herbs!
It will really take time and dedication from him but if he really wants to better himself he'll have to do it. He is afterall, in the land of opportunity as they say.

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Well your story has missing info so we can't really blame anyone in particular..
But on the one side.. It is really mean of her to just leave him because of infertility.
I am sure in the states here there are other options for them besides just splitting up.
Who knows, he is still young- only 23 - so he still has a long life to learn some English and get some education and then get a good job and find help from doctors and Hmong herbs!
It will really take time and dedication from him but if he really wants to better himself he'll have to do it. He is afterall, in the land of opportunity as they say.
it's true...i can't blame anyone here...