So I like this guy...IDK...He's confusing me

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Warning: It's going to be LONG!

3 Months ago, I started my new job. And that's where I met this guy. And I liked him at first sight. But I already knew some stuff about him before I started working from my uncle cus he's the assisstant manager there. So yea. But anyways, he caught my attention on the first day. And eversince then til now, he's the only on that makes me really happy through out the whole day whether I had a good or bad day before going to work. At first we didnt really talk at all! When we walk past each other, we just smile at each other if we dont say hi.

IDK, i find it weird sometimes how, i always try to look at him when he's not paying attention, he always turns away when he sees me looking towards him. I do the same thing as well. Hehehe.

I've always wanna talk to him but i never had the guts to. When ever i like a guy, i get so shy and dont know how to approach them. Finally 2months later, he approach and came to talk to me!!! It's weird how he approach me tho. I was washing my hands at the big sink in front of the bathroom in my working department. Then i saw the men's room door open and it was him. My heart beats! I saw him look over too. But he just walk away. I try to eye him to see where he was going.LOL. He just stood a bit far from the side of me and then he just walk back towards me and started talking to me! IDK. It's just weird but we had a good fun laughing conversations tho! =P

My cousin was having a sweet 16th party. My uncle invited him to go. And i told him that he should go to and he said he'll stop by. After that day, we just started saying hi to each other more and we had another talk bout the party. He ask me if i was going. Which i didnt know why he ask me that. Duh, of course imma go. It's my cousin's party.LOL. But anyways, he said he'll stop by for a bit cus his friend was in town from iraq for the week. And he said his best friend said why is he gonna go to a sweet16 party for. His friend got kinda mad at him. This guy is an older guy that's why his friend got kinda mad at him for saying that he's gonna go to a sweet16th party. So since he told me that, i had doubts that he wont show up on the party night! But i was wrong!!!!!

I was so surprised and happy at the same time when i saw him walk in! He put his arms out for a hug!!!!!! I was planning on giving him a hug anyways but so happy that he did it first. Hehehe.

But you know what i find really weird tho? I introduce him to my girlfriends and guy friends, he got along with them just fine. Even with the girls and he's a shy guy! From what i saw since i met him at work. We barely talk. It took him two months to come and talk to me but he talk to my girlfriends just fine like that. My best friend told me that it's two different feelings. If he dont feel nothing towards the girl, it's ok to talk but if he feels something else, it's hard to talk to the girl. IDK. Im just confused.

I had a good time talking to him that night and we took a pic together! Hehehe. And dance a bit! He wasnt able to stay long cus his friends were waiting for him to hang out. Before he left, we hug each other and this hug was more longer and closer than the first one!

After that night, we started talking more at work. He would come by and talk to me when he gets a chance and not busy. Just talking and teasing and messing around with me! Hehe. Just a lil talk here and there before he leaves. He works first shift and im on second but i get to see him for at least 3 hours everyday! That was going on for about 2weeks. Til 2 weeks ago. We didnt talk much due to the busyness at work for the both of us. That made me think alot! Like why isnt he talking to me anymore and stuff like that. I think alot about that everyday cus i dont know what's going on in his mind. ANd during one of those days, i was working on my area and he was walking to idk where. There's this girl, she came in from the front department and he was walking past her and he play push her on the back right in front of me! and he knew i was there. I got so mad that i just wanna scream out so loud. Idk if he did that on purpose or not. But i was mad!

The week after my cousin's party i ask him for his number. FOr the first time ever i ask for a guy i like for his number! He seemed pretty excited too when i ask him. He gave it to me. I always get bored when im on break at work, so i would text him. I text him the day i got his number and they day after. The third day i didnt text him and i so thought that he wouldnt bother to text me or anything. But i was wrong, just about half an hour before i go home, he text me! I was so surprised!! he was just checking with me if i was still awake at work!LOL. He knows that i get so tired cus i go to school in the morning til noon and straight to work.

We had some days plan to hang out but it never seemed to work out. Our schedule didnt seem to fit somehow. Idk, at times, i feel like he's trying to avoid hanging out with me. My best friend tells me the same thing. IDK. I know and understand that he's got his friends too. But idk.

He makes me happy and always know how to put a smile on my face. I just wish i knew what he's thinking inside his mind. He's always teasing and being playful with me. This been going on for almost two months now. I just wish i knew. Im so confused. I really really really like him. The first guy that i've liked so much eversince my last relationship ended almost a year ago. He makes me feel different. He's different from other guys that i've met. Really he is. I really do like him alot and idk what to do. At times, i just wanna stop liking him but my heart is telling me i cant do that. I like him so much that it hurts so much at the same time cus idk what he's thinking. He's really confusing me. One day he's all talkative and the next day is just blah.....

I've told some of my friends of the way he be acting towards me and the girlfriends that i introduce him to, they all say that he may have some feelings for me but isnt ready to show it yet. I cant read him at all. For sure he knows how i feel about him. It's just so obvious! Why does he have to be so confusing!!!!

P.S. Thanks to those who took the time to read this freaking long blab of mines. Hehe

**Noy**

judyp

sarNie Adult
hmm. does he treat you like he treat others? it is hard to tell because he does sound like a shy guy and shy people just have a little more trouble expressing how they feel. the days he doesn't talk to you may just be that he's tired or just doesn't feel like talking to anyone. im like that at work sometimes. i am a very friendly person and talk to my co-workers on a daily basis, but there are days when i am just drained and keep to myself. maybe you're just over-analyzing the situation as most people do when they like someone. just take things one day at a time, continue talking to him & see how things go. in the end, it may just be a friendship or it may be something more. you will never know if you don't pursue it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Like Judy said you have to give it some time because when you like someone you tend to see things that favor you. I mean shy guys are even harder to decipher because when they talk to a girl for the first time it may seem like a crush because they've never really talked to a girl. Like when you asked for his number maybe no girl has asked him for his number? So he got excited when a girl did. Maybe he does like you. Who knows right? So right now you have to play the waiting game, but don't put to much into it because you might get hurt in the long run.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
IDK. From what i know and heard from my uncle, the guy is a shy boy. Took him two months before he can talk to me but when he met my girlfriends that one day, he talk to them just fine. But why couldnt he do that with me? That's what i dont get. Im not trying to put much in my head at all. Cus i just dont wanna get hurt again! especially from a lao guy! In the past i've like lao guys and when they found out that i like them. they're just like whatever. And i told myself that i'll never fall for or like any lao guy again! And i didnt for almost 3 year! Til i met him in january.

Like the quote "You get what you don't like" and that's what's happening to me right now with him

He likes to tease me alot! I mean alot! Everytime when we talk. I'm glad now that we can talk and become more good of a friend. But sometimes i just wish i knew what he's thinking inside. Alot of my friends said that he may like me. But IDK. I guess to me it's just whatever. If it'll happen, it'll happen. I just gotta play it cool and we'll see.

But you know what else tho?...when we talk, we look at each other in the eyes alot but at times we both just had to turn away, for me cus im still shy around him....im seeing the same reaction from him too. Sometimes when we talk he comes really close to me too. One time he came up behind me and was talking to me and was being really close to my face when he was talking! Like he would come close behind me while im working....

One thing im hoping for is that, he better not be just messing around with me just cus he knows that i like him!

IDK. From what i know and heard from my uncle, the guy is a shy boy. Took him two months before he can talk to me but when he met my girlfriends that one day, he talk to them just fine. But why couldnt he do that with me? That's what i dont get.
sorry. i haven't read the whole thread yet, b/c i have to study which i'm not doing right now. :lol: but this caught my attention.

some people have trouble talking to people they actually like like, & don't have any problems talking to people they're indifferent to. some don't. i don't know about him. anyway, i used to be like that. that's how i know. :rolleyes:

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
sorry. i haven't read the whole thread yet, b/c i have to study which i'm not doing right now. :lol: but this caught my attention.

some people have trouble talking to people they actually like like, & don't have any problems talking to people they're indifferent to. some don't. i don't know about him. anyway, i used to be like that. that's how i know. :rolleyes:
you know what? what you said it's the exact same thing that my best friend and one of my close guy friend told me! idk. i still dont get him tho.

he still comes by when he can to tease me and try to start a conversation. but we still get shy around each other. but im starting to get use to it now! idk. i find guys really confusing. they dont ever show out their true feelings unlike us girls!

Hey interesting story here. I can so relate to you as well... The guy friend that I was really into I met him a series of time in my life before I really got to know him. The first couple months I was sitting in the back of his car and wordless. Now... I sit at the front with him and we bicker like no other. I was alwaise confused about him because the way he treated me. Just like in your situation he treated me so nice and flirted with me. Then I realized from a distance that we went to a party and he was the same around other girls. I was hurt cause I thought that I was SPECIAL to him. WELPS NOPE I GUESS>> He saw me there and he stopped fooling around and then I up and left. Neither one of us ever really confessed our feelings for one another seriously to be honest. Were alwaise joking about brother and sister crap this and that. Also how much we were gona do this to one another. Okae Ima stop here; crossing the line here but anywaise...
I would have to say is that you could ask him straite up or probably have a friend ask about how he feels for you. Using "what if, like... and so..." haha!!! I dont it and my results were not serious so I gave up. I bet yours would probly turn out better then mines cuase my friend is a JOKESTER!
I would have to say give it a shot to ask if you have the guts but just try not to ruin your friendship with him thou. THat's the hardest part; losing a good friend. I am slowly losing mine to be honest but I have hundreds of others who can fill his spot. =P