Snaeha Khok Kdov (thai lakorn in khmer)...

does anyone have the thai lakorn Oun Aii Ruk (tle, cheer, cee, mo) dubbed in khmer by mayura? the khmer title is Snaeha Khok Kdov. it was released by mayura in 2004, i think. is anyone willing to sell it to me? i really want this lakorn...please help me if you can...:( i'd really appreciate it. thank you.

kink84

sarNie Egg
I already emailed you but i;ll post in here again.

I don't have it anymore but i can check my video store, if you want...

ahveejah

sarNie Egg
i was also wondering if anyone had this lakorn. i know that ana is uploading it but i also wanted a hard copy of the series. if anyone happens to have it, please let me know. i ordered it from ekomsantime but their site went down or something because my money was refunded. i tried looking it up as a rental on angkorwat.com as some had suggested, but i don't think they carry that title anymore. anyways, thanks in advance.

kink84

sarNie Egg
My video store should be open in a week or so i'll keep you posted when i can get my hands on them OK:)

kink84

sarNie Egg
Good news guys i just got the lakorn and i'll check it over the weekend to make sure that everything is A-OK. Well actually my little sister is checking it for me right now. I'll keep you guys posted.

kink84

sarNie Egg
Oh I don't want to put your hopes down you guys, I don't want to tell you now......but, Episodes 1-4 and 11-14 are corrupted. I asked the owner if she had another copy of the lakorn but she doesn't. But I have two video stores in my town, i don't go to the other one because their recording are not that great. I'll check that one so keep your hopes up guys :).

ahveejah

sarNie Egg
hey kink84! i am so glad that you have that lakorn. surprisingly, no one has that lakorn around here. anyways, please let me know if you can sell my a copy. i am willing to pay any asking price. thanks.

ahveejah

sarNie Egg
i've quality is good but i have it on tape.. if u want it i can burn it to dvd for u.

that's cool! just pm me the price. i hope you don't mind the hassle of transferring it to dvd. just name your price. thanks in advance buri!

akanin

sarNie Elites
that's cool! just pm me the price. i hope you don't mind the hassle of transferring it to dvd. just name your price. thanks in advance buri!
If you are still looking for it, I have it on dvd. The quality is good. A lot of people are asking for this series for some reason. I mean it has a good moral to it, but I didn't think it was that GOOD of a series. Anywho, hit me up via pm if you guys still want it.