Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG Noy ur finally back!! OH How i miss your ff so much.. I miss you too ahahaha. Thankyou for such a great update haha made my day with ur ff and Kittiya's update RFTD also hahaha :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for reading gals! I truly appreciate it! Unfortunately I won't be able to update this weekend -_-' I'm loaded with reading/homework/project so I'll have to update sometime next week... So bare with me.

Maybe that week will give me some wild ideas of some sort. I might even bring back Davika lol. Who knows. Still need to find a way to give Nadech the ultimate blow & a way for Yaya to cave in.

Still so much to include yet so little time! >.<'

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much Noy for such a great update .
I really felt for Nadech but he did deserve it , lol.
Really enjoy and love this story so much !...
I will be missing you and your talent when you decide to leave AF , but I understand your reasons , I , myself have deserted AF too and only come back , mainly , to check on the FF section , lol.
Will be waiting patiently for your new update..... Davika , you said ? ... Let's bring her back in ! ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hey ladies! I'll be having an update soon! Wish I could update tonight but I have a test to study for tomorrow... >.<; But anyways, just prepare yourself ladies. Thanks for reading! :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hey ladies! I'll be having an update soon! Wish I could update tonight but I have a test to study for tomorrow... >.<; But anyways, just prepare yourself ladies. Thanks for reading! :D
Aw Noy haha i got all hype up and then i saw ur comment, haha i will be waiting here for your update!! thank you for your hard work and its okay school comes first!! :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aw Noy haha i got all hype up and then i saw ur comment, haha i will be waiting here for your update!! thank you for your hard work and its okay school comes first!! :)
I wish I could update! Gahhhh!! but there isn't enough time in the day >.<' Swamped with projects, midterms & papers... *sigh* life of a student...

But all I gotta say is prepare yourself for some hotness (maybe) LOL.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I wish I could update! Gahhhh!! but there isn't enough time in the day >.<' Swamped with projects, midterms & papers... *sigh* life of a student...

But all I gotta say is prepare yourself for some hotness (maybe) LOL.
Okay thank you Noy haha, and yea school is something isn't it. Got to love school.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you soooo much Noy ! Throw anything you want , i am ready for it lol !!!! Cannot wait for your next (hot?) update !!!! :) ...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 37

Yaya wakes up to the pounding of her head, as though an atomic bomb exploded in her head. The dryness in her mouth and throat felt like it was the Sahara Desert. Her eyes aches as the dim sunlight beams directly at her face. The tiniest sound sensitive to her ears.

"Ugh..." She moans loudly, squeezing her head with her petite hands, trying to massage the throbbing pain away. Trying to get a hold of herself, she laid in pain on the soft king size bed. She noticed she was in a man's night gown but she didn't think much of it. As she tries her hardest to remember last night, her head begins to pound harder. Whatever it was, she knew she wouldn't do it ever again. She's paying for it miserably.

The footsteps approaching her rings loudly in her ears.

"Well well…" A man's voice utters.

She manage to open one eye, glancing at the blurry figure that appears before her-- Eric.

"Look who's finally awake..." He chuckles at her miserable expense as he places the tray of food on the night stand.

"Ugh.." She groans in horrific pain as she tries to roll over. Bits and pieces of last night's memories seeps into her mind. Then the thought of Nadech flashes before her, sending her blood rushing. Eyes wide open now, although she was still in pain.

"How are you feeling?" Eric flops beside her, handing her a glass of water, "Here--drink some water," he tells her, "And take these. You need it." He hands her two aspirins.

She pushes the thought of Nadech aside and uses all her strength to get up, feeling worst now that she's sitting up. She grabs the glass of water from Eric and downs it, swallowing the two pills he gave her. Water never tasted so refreshing and replemishing, specially for her dry throat. She exhales deeply, trying to recall everything from last night.

"I--I..." She exhales heavily, "Should I even ask what happen last night…?" She shakes her head exhaustedly, face palming herself, "I feel … like shit..." She pouts, feeling her head pounding more than ever.

"Here-- drink some of this. My home remedy that will cure your nasty hangover…" he hands her a cup of his special remedy.

"What is it…?" she made a disgusting face, feeling as though she could puke at any second because of the awful smell. She pushes the cup away from his face.

"Don't you dare puke--" he demands, "You have to drink this. It'll definitely cure that hangover of yours."

"I-- I can't…" she covers her mouth, unable to smell the nasty fluid inside the cup.

"Just hold your nose and drink it." he tells her, giving her the demanding eyebrow arch.

She whines a bit, but she listens to Eric's instruction carefully as he gave her the death stare. Despite the creamy liquid being repulsive, she manage to finish the whole cup. Goose bumps ran up her spine as she finish the whole drink. "That is… so gross…" she utters, wiping her mouth. She reaches for the water, washing away the nasty after taste.

"Well, you wouldn't have to drink it if you hadn't gotten drunk…" he gives her the I-told-you-so stare.

She ignores him and flops back into his bed. "Why didn't you stop me…?" she moans loudly, angered at herself for drinking beyond her limits.

"And you think I didn't try?" He chuckles, "I pulled every drink away from you but somehow last night you turned into the incredible hulk and manage to steal all the drinks I've taken from you…" he extends his arm, showing him all the bruises. "These are your doing Missy…" He shakes his head.

Yaya's eyes widen, speechless. "No…" she whispers in embarrassment, covering her mouth in disbelief.

"Don't act surprise--" he snickers, "You turned into the incredible hulk last time remember…?" He shakes his head, "Luckily you didn't rip off clothes off like last time… that would have been something…"

"Oh man…" she exhaled.

"You were so drunk, you passed out near the men's restroom." he chuckles, "I told you to wait outside the bathroom for me and I was gone for literally 2 minutes. When I came out, you were passed out against the wall…" he shakes his head in disappointment. "So I carried you into the car."

"I'm sorry…" she utters softly, "I didn't mean to get drunk like that…"

"And Then--" he continues, "When I was buckling you in your seat, you decided you wanna take advantage of me and tried to make out with me…" Eric shivers in horror thinking about it. "Now that was the most disturbing part…" he chuckles at the thought, "Then when I carried up to my place, you were rambling nonsense and you began to cry…" his tone of voice changed.

Chills ran down Yaya's spine. The thought of Nadech strikes her like lightening. [/i]Did I utter his name last night?[/i] Her headache intensified.

"What-- what did I say…?" she ask curiously.

"Uhm…" he thought long, "You know, I don't remember…" he utters, "You were talking a lot of gibberish and it just didn't make any sense… " he scratches his head, "It was about a man… you called him a bastard… said something about unforgivable…" he shrugs, "I-- I don't remember… You were crying and talking at the same time so I couldn't make out what you were saying…" He gets up, "But it doesn't matter. You know I don't meddle in your life like that and I definitely won't ask either."

Her heart drops. She's never did tell Eric about Nadech and how she's linked to him. Although he knew Yaya was once engaged but he never questioned her or forced her to talk about it.

"Never again am I drinking…" she groans in miserable with her head hung low.

"You can drink-- Just not in front of people… or a huge crowd. That's when things go all bad--" he laughs, "Plus I think you've embarrassed yourself one too many times." he chuckles.

"Ugh…" she chuckles painfully, rubbing her templates, hoping she could erase last night episode.

"Strange though…" he rubs his chin, eyeing her suspiciously.

"What-- what's strange…?" she swallows nervously.

"I don't know…" he sighs, staring at her as though she was hiding something, "The way you got drunk last night… it felt as if you were suppressing a lot of painful memories of the past…" He pauses and shrugs.

She chuckles uneasily, "Painful memories… ??" she rolls her eyes, trying to play it cool, "Nonsense…" she starches her head, hoping she didn't make it obvious.

Eric shrugs again, "Just an observation…" he sighs, "Whatever it is, let's hope you can fix it or erase it from your memories." he messes her hair.

She swats his hand and gives him a look, "This headache is killing me…" she changes the subject quickly, "Let me get back to sleep, I feel like I've been sleep deprived for days…"

He shakes his head "By all means, go ahead--" He gets up from the bed, "I gotta clean up a bit. So if you need anything just scream for me." He smiles at her.

She nods her head and gestures for him to leave her alone. She covers a pillow over her head. Her heart's still pounding as she thought about what Eric said.

"It was almost as if you were suppressing some sort of painful memories of the past…" Eric's voice rang inside her throbbing ears. "It's painful alright…" she sighs loudly. "Fix it or erase it…? I'm still working on erasing it..." Her heart begins to race faster.

She exhaled deeply, closing her eyes tightly, desperately wishing for a delete button. Wishing that Nadech could be erased out of her mind. She clinches her jaw, angered by the thought of him in her head. Exhaling deeply, she closes her eyes and doses off to sleep, telling herself everything will be just fine.

---------------------

Nadech stares up at the elevator ceiling, hands clamp behind his back as he eyeballs the floor level. He's feeling impatient. Nauseous and anxious. He's on his way to Eric's apartment. Something he didn't want to do. The elevator doors finally opens as he reaches the floor of his destination. He walks out, checking observing both side of the hall. "18…28…." he utters, walking out to his right in search of the apartment. His stomach turns as he gets closer to the place he's searching for. "18… 28…" he stops in front of the apartment, staring at it as if it was the door to hell.

"Barry, sweetie, you need a photographer for next week so I already arranged it with Eric-- There's nothing to be shy about. You know Eric and he's willing to do it for free. What more can you ask for? " his mother told him. He wished Eric would leave Yaya alone, that's what he would love to ask for.

Without Nadech's approval or knowledge, his mother took the initiative to ask Eric to be apart of Nadech's auction event next weekend. He was furious about it.

How is having Eric at the event best for him? If anything, Eric was the problem-- or part of the problem. Nadech didn't want anything to do with him, despite the fact that he's known Eric since they were young. The idea of Eric being around him bother him. It rubbed him the wrong way and he can't explain why. What made it worst was the idea of Eric and Yaya being close to one another. He hated that idea. It made him sick to his stomach. Regardless if he wasn't too fond of Eric, he knew his mother would have a fit if Nadech didn't do what his mother had ask.

He takes a deep breath, adjusting his collar as he stands in front of the apartment door. He rings the door bell and takes a step back, waiting for Eric to answer. Footsteps approach the door. He heard murmurs from the other side of the door. Eric wasn't alone. The door opens. Nadech's face is flushed as though a ghost has taken possession of his body. His throat becomes dry and he's unable to move.

"Yaya…?" He utters as she stood before him-- wearing another man's shirt, hair soaked and wet, dripping down to the floor. She stood before him looking disturbed with bugged eyes. As Nadech scope her from head to toe, an excruciating pain penetrates his heart. His knees felt weak as if they could cave in at any moment.

"Hey Yaya! Who's here?!" Eric shouts from a distance. He appears from a distance, half naked, wrapped in a towel. His body's dripping with water. "Nadech--" he shouts, walking over to him.

Nadech's stomach turns troublingly as he approaches him. All the worse case scenarios ran through his head like a never-ending marathon and he couldn't shake it from his mind. His body's frozen in time, paralyzed from head to toe.

"Hey Man!" Eric shouts with a big smile on his face as he approaches Nadech, who's still doesn't take his eyes off Yaya.

Yaya moved aside, avoiding Nadech's eyes at all cost. From her facial expression, she act as if all of this was normal.

"Sorry man-- I just got out of the shower. You're earlier than I expected." Eric tells him.

"It's-- It's fine." Nadech clears his throat, quickly glancing at Eric.

"Well, come in-- come in!" He tells Nadech in a friendly tone, "Have a seat in the living room first. I'm gonna go get change first. Make yourself at home."

Eric disappears into the room, leaving Yaya alone with Nadech. She glances at him from the corners of her eyes but she doesn't utter a word. Instead she begins to walk away from him.

Nadech grabs her hand hastily, "Wait--" he utters, swallowing hard. His mind spins with the unthinkable-- horrified by what they could have done or even what they possibly had done.

"Let go--" she snares at him, giving him the angry stare.

Anger flushes in his blood stream but he doesn't let her go. Instead he pulls her closer to him, grabbing her arms tightly with both hands. He's filled with uncontrollable rage, "You've been gone for two years and this is the kind of person you turned in to…?" He raises his voice a bit as he clinches his jaw.

She snickers mockingly, gazing into his furious eyes, "And what kind of person have I turned in to…?" She smirks devilishly, "I hope you're not thinking what I think you're thinking…" She raise an eyebrow at him, "Because you know... seeing is believing right…?" She chuckles lightly.

Nadech grips tighter as he stares into her taunting eyes. She's changed. He thought to himself. She's not the same person I once knew. He's still staring at the woman in front of him, unable to believe what she's saying. Then in the heat of the moment, he pulls her closer to him, "Are you that desperate for a man's attention and affection that you resulted in this…?" He clinches his jaw, staring her angrily.

Yaya's jaw drops, heart sinks to the ground as she stares at Nadech furiously. Her blood's blowing a gasket. She uses all her strength to fight him off. She takes a step back from him, disgusted by his words. In an outrage, she pulls her hand back to lay one across his face but his reflex were faster than her hand can swing. He grabs her swinging hand, twists behind her back as he locks both of her hand. He pulls her body closer to him, gripping tightly onto her wrist.

She lets out a silent cry, mouth drop to the floor as Nadech pulls her body closer to his. He's gotten bold. More aggressive and she isn't sure where it was coming from.

"Let… Go…" she muzzled through her teeth, trying to fight him off but he's got a tight lock on her.

"Let me ask you something…" He pulls her closer to him, pressing his lips against her ear and whispers, "Is that what you've been doing for the past 2 years…? Is this your way of getting a man's attention nowadays...? Get drunk so he can take you back to his place and do the dirty deed...?" He snickers in her ear.

Chills ran down her spine, raising the hairs on the back if her neck. Her heart beats faster by the second as she tries to loose his grip. She clinches her jaw, feeling the anger inside burning. Swallowing hard, she plays it cool. Letting out a soft chuckle, she snickers, "Why…? Jealous that Eric and the other guys I've dated might actually be better than you…?" She bit her tongue, smirking at him from the corner of her eyes. She won't go down without a fight.

Furious, Nadech's blood boils with rage as he clinches his jaw. Without hesitation, he pushes Yaya off of him, feeling disgusted and hurt by her words. She bumps into the corner of the bookcase, which stabs her stomach. She clamps at her stomach, feeling the sharp pain as she retains her balance. Oww… she moans silently as the pain intensify. Nadech's harsh demeanor surprised him.

Foot steps grows louder. "Alright…" Eric's voice can be heard getting closer, "Sorry about that…"

Yaya tries to erects her body but the pain still stung, forcing a smile on her face Eric walks out.

Nadech clears his throat, clinching his fist in anger but he tries his hardest to calm down. His eyes stay glue on Yaya, who's smiling from ear to ear as Eric.

"You two still haven't move?" Eric chuckles, staring at Nadech and Yaya oddly.

"We're-- We're just waiting for you, that's all." she tells him quickly with a smile.

"I guess…" he shakes his head, "Let's go to the living room then-- You first Nadech," Eric gestures for him to go.

"Hey Eric--" Yaya calls him, "I'm just gonna go. I don't wanna interrupt your business talk with him so I'll catch up with you later." She forces a smile but pain suddenly pinches her at her abdominal.

"You sure? It won't take long. After I'm done, I can take you home." He ask Yaya, suddenly noticing Yaya clamping onto her stomach, , "What's wrong with your stomach?" He touches her arm gently, leaning in with concern.

Nadech couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation, noticing how close Eric is standing next to Yaya. His stomach diminishes to the floor and he's flustered inside. His palms becomes sweaty, nervous because he couldn't make out a word that they said. He cursed to himself, wishing that he never had to come here. Cursed himself for having to see what he saw. Cursed himself for saying what he said to Yaya.

Eric makes his way towards Nadech, "Alright…" he smiles at Nadech, "Let's get started."

Nadech's eyes were focused on Yaya, who disappeared into Eric's room. The worse impossible feeling consumes him entirely and it made him sicker than ever.

"Nadech?" Eric waves his hand over his face, trying to get his attention.

"Huh?" Nadech snaps back to reality, realizing Eric was speaking to him. "Oh-- I'm sorry-- I was thinking about ways we can… make this work…" He clears his throat, thankful for the quick response. "I really don't have any plan for the charity. Whatever my mother told you, that was that. If you have a way you want things done, just go for it--" he pauses, seeing Yaya gathering her things and heading for the door. "I'll-- I'll leave everything up to you." He tells Eric, "I trust your judgement… take whatever picture you think is necessary… wing it or… whatever… bring any other press you'd like… whatever is necessary…." he swallows hard, slowly dozing off as he catches a glimpse of Yaya's eyes, which met his for a split second before she exit Eric's apartment.

"Okay…" he pauses, "Well…" Eric rubs his chin, "I guess there's not much to talk about then." he chuckles, "I'll just show up and see what I'm working with." He shrugs.

Nadech stands up, forcing a smile on his face. "I guess that's it then… " He inhales deeply.

"I guess it's settled--" He sticks his hand out to shake on it, "Oh wait-- What time would you like me to be there?" He ask Nadech.

"The event starts at 8… set up is around 6... so just be there no later than 6 to get your equipment set up or whatever it is you need to do…" he tells Eric.

"Okay then… that was short, simple, and right down to business." Eric chuckles.

Nadech smirks a little, not wanting to be there any longer. "Well-- I gotta get going." He tells Eric, "I have to meet up with another one coordinator for this event… so I'll keep in contact with you…" Nadech shakes Eric's hand and said his goodbye.

He exits the apartment and rushes down the hallway, hoping he can get to Yaya in time. He spots her at the end of the hall, waiting for the elevator. Without thinking, he sprints for his life, rushing down the hall, trying to catch her before she gets onto the elevator. Unsure of what overcame him but he sprinted faster than he the speed of light.

Just as the door open and Yaya walks in, Nadech grabs a hold of the door and forces it open.

Yaya flinches, startled by Nadech, "What the hell are you doing Nadech?!" She screams, pressing her back against the door with her hands clamping over her chest as if she's witness a heinous crime.

She tries to get out of the elevator but he grabs her by the arm, pushing her against the wall. He quickly pressed the close button, closing the door behind them.

"Nadech-- I asked what the hell are you doing!?" She cries, trying to stop him but it was too late.

He grabs her by the arms and pins her up against the wall.

"Nadech-- let go of me!" She cries, trying to break free from him but his grip tighten as she tries to fight him.

"You can scream all you want-- but no one's gonna hear you. We're in an elevator." he tells her with a smirk.

Her heart pounds faster, unsure of what to do or what she should be thinking. "What-- what do you want Nadech…?" she ask through her teeth, clinching her jaw tightly.

"I'm gonna ask you once-- and only once…" he swallows hard as he stares down at her with raging eyes. "Did you… or did you not sleep with Eric…?" He ask, feeling his heart racing overtime.

She lets out a little snicker and stare him straight on, "That is none of your concern." she utters boldly.

His grip tighten around her tiny wrist, pinning her tighter against the wall. He's trying to keep his cool but he's slowly losing it.

"It's a yes or no question-- Just answer the fucking question!" he snaps, unable to retain his cool anymore.

Yaya flinches, feeling the goose bumps on her arm raises. Her heart beats faster by the second, noticing the rage in tone of voice. As she look into his eyes, she can see the wrath that lingers. "No time to look weak Yaya..." she tells herself.

She swallows hard and held her stance with her head held high, "That is none of your business, Nadech." She utters coldly, still unsure when and where this harsh tone and demeanor of Nadech came from.

"I don't owe you an explanation Nadech…" She pauses, "You see… you mean nothing to me now; therefore, I'm not oblige to tell you anything about my life-- AND that means I don't have to tell you who I slept with or have slept with… It's my life and you're not apart of it…" She swallows once again, feeling her chest weighing heavily. "What I do shouldn't be a concern of yours..."

"And why shouldn't it be?!" He barks.

She snickers demeaningly, "Remember Nadech-- You didn't want me anymore… so don't take all your anger out on me now because you see me with another man… Don't be angry at me because I'm not sad or crying over you or begging you to come back into my life... I'm not the same naive woman I was 2 years ago... I'm a different woman and I don't need you in my life..."

He carefully releases her from his grip and takes a step back. She was right… He utters to himself. He's feeling flustered now. All the anger that he's had for himself was building up inside and he's taking it out on Yaya for no rational reason. He was the fool who let her get away. He had no right to get angry at her for who she was with or who she's slept with. She's moved on and he had to accept it.

The door to the elevator opens and he steps aside letting Yaya walk out, once again. His heart drops to the floor as he watches her leave. He didn't try to stop her nor did he try to chase after her. His body's too immobilized and his mind has run out of words to say. Nothing makes sense and he all he could do was watch Yaya disappear out of sight.

[SONG PLAYING: RHIANNA - LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE PT II]

"Remember Nadech… you didn't want me anymore… so don't take all your anger out on me now because you see me with another man… I'm not the same naive woman I was 2 years ago... I'm a different woman and I don't need you in my life... "

Yaya's words repeats in his mind, beating him down to the ground, making him feel lower than the scums of the earth. It's a constant reminder of how he's fucked up and there's no way to make up.

"I'm sorry Yaya…" he utters to himself, "Truly sorry… I'd give anything to have you back…."

He swallows hard, feeling the side of his cheek wet. Unaware of the tears slowly streaming down the side of his cheeks.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Yes an update!!!!! I've been waiting for sooooo long lol im glad tat ur updating tis ff. Anyway awww tis chapter is so sad. Poor Nadech, he's getting jealous n butt hurt. Well tats wat he gets too but i do feel bad for him. Noy, is it ok if i call h Noy? But anyway im glad u updated :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yes an update!!!!! I've been waiting for sooooo long lol im glad tat ur updating tis ff. Anyway awww tis chapter is so sad. Poor Nadech, he's getting jealous n butt hurt. Well tats wat he gets too but i do feel bad for him. Noy, is it ok if i call h Noy? But anyway im glad u updated :)
Thanks for reading & yes you can call me Noy :) Hopefully I can get an update in soon. I snuck in an update when I'm suppose to be studying... lol

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Awe, poor Nadech. :(
If he didn't let her go at the first place, it wouldn't be like this.
Hu hu hu... How sad... Lolol!

You know, I was expecting a kiss. But darn, didn't happened. Haha
Oh, Noy! Why do you have to stop here. Leaving us on a sad part. Lol
I'm glad you update again.
I can't wait for the next chapter and please update soon na. :)
Thanks! :D

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Np Noy just take ur time in writing :) but still soooo happy tat u finally updated lol cant wait for the nxt chapter

Thanks for reading & yes you can call me Noy :) Hopefully I can get an update in soon. I snuck in an update when I'm suppose to be studying... lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 38

Yaya fixes the train of her red gown. The makeup artist and stylist add finishing touches to her, double checking everything is where it's suppose to be. It's almost show time and she's engulfed with anxiety. Her surrounding is filled with noise and bustling woman trying to get ready-- 9 women to be exact. Though with all the noise surrounding her, she couldn't help zone everything out. All that's left is the voice inside her head trying to calm her nerves. How did she allow Eric to convince her to do this? This is just madness. Walking on the runway, modeling the things that are being sold today. Has she gone nuts? She isn't cut out for this.

She's furious at Eric for volunteering her. Angry at the woman who was suppose to be in her place right now. Oh what she wouldn't give to strangle Eric till he's purple and blue. There is no chance in hell that she wants to be one of the models for this charity event. What's more infuriating is the fact that it's for Nadech's charity. She's agitated by the idea of having to work at his charity. It may be for a good cause, but seeing she didn't want anything to do with him. In fact, seeing Nadech's face and being around his presence made her queasy and she didn't enjoy it one bit.

"Alright ladies!" The coordinator shouts, "It's almost time! Please line up by number!" He claps his hand, quickly, getting the women into formation as fast as possible.

Deep breathes. She reminds herself, quickly putting on the heels. Her stomach churns queasily. It'll be all over soon. She utters to herself as she lines up. The nerves were working overtime, getting the best of her. She's never done this before and she's terrified.

"Let's move!" The coordinator shouts, rushing the women out.

Yaya moves along with the line, inhaling deeply, she held her head high. I can do this. Force a smile on my face and pretend I'm the happiest woman in this place. She utters with confidence as they walk out to the backstage, waiting for their cue.

Out in the hall, Nadech makes sure all the guest are comfortable and well served. He's a busy bee, double checking everything twice and making sure all the equipment are up and running. A hostess passes by and he couldn't help but take the glass of champagne from her. He drinks it quickly, feeling anxious by the seconds as he constantly checks his watch. He grabs another glass of champagne and quickly drinks it.

"Sir--" a soft spoken voice utters, tapping Nadech on the shoulder. He looks down, "It's time to start." the woman smiles up at him.

He sighs loudly, double checking his watch. 8 o'clock on the dot. Exhaling deeply, he thank the woman and heads for the stage. The champagne's got him feeling relaxed. He sets the champagne glass down and walks up to the podium. He brushes on a big smile, ready to get this started. Most importantly he's anxious about seeing Yaya on stage. He was thrilled when she agreed to it.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen…." Nadech smiles to the audience. "Welcome tonight. I hope everyone's enjoying the drinks and cocktail. I've worked hard and long for this charity and I'm proud to show you ladies and gentlemen the showcase of the finest jewelries and paintings that will be auctioned today. This will be going for a good cause-- All the money raised will go to my organization for the mentality ill and it will go to the local hospitals, along with the funding to build local hospitals in rural areas." He pauses as the audience claps "Thank you…" he smiles, "This was my father's dream and I'm glad I'm finally able to fulfill it-- So thank you ladies and gentlemen for attending. Thanks to my lovely mother for being there for me and for supporting me-- Unfortunately she couldn't make it tonight-- and my staffs for helping plan this whole event-- thank you so much. This really means a lot."

The audience applause.

"With that said-- I'll turn it over to Mick and he'll lead this auction. Thank you so much!" he bows his head, smiling sincerely at the audience. They clap for Nadech as he walks off stage.

He spots Eric, who's busy taking pictures. Nadceh immediately and makes way towards him.

"Good speech man--" Eric smirks, not taking an eye off his camera.

"Thanks. It's finally coming together." Nadech exhale with relief as he watches Mick take the lead in the auction.

"It's coming along real great." Eric says, "Even the women modeling these jewelries and painting are gorgeous!" he shouts in excitement.

Nadech swallows hard, suddenly having the urge to ask him about Yaya but he didn't know how to start.

"It was all Mick's decision. I left it to him. All he had to do was run it by me and I gave him the okay." He tells Eric.

"It's a good thing-- These women are just-- WOW." he smirks, shaking in his head in a daze, "They are stunning!"

"Even Yaya…?" Nadech ask curiously, arching his eyebrow as he waits for Eric's response.

Eric burst into a loud laughter. "You're asking me if I think Yaya is stunning?"

He nods his head as he waits anxiously for Eric's answer.

"Uh well…" he stops taking pictures and makes eye contact with Nadech. "Yeah, I think she's stunning." he finally utters with a big smile.

Nadech's heart sinks as he had feared for the worst. His stomach turns with sickness and he wanted to vomit.

"But she's like a little sister to me so for me to check her out is a bit weird--" he shakes his head, shivering his body a bit, "Spending all that time with her when we traveled around the world made me not think of her in any other way than a sisterly-brotherly way. I mean, since I never had a little sister and all. I have this urge to take care of her and look out for her" he shrugs, "Even saying that she looks stunning leaves a strange taste in my mouth." He chuckles.

Nadech chuckles, feeling a ton of weights lifting off his back. A big smile appears on his face and he's jumping with joy inside. He has no feelings for Yaya. He utters to himself. Suddenly his night was turning around.

"Don't get me wrong, Yaya is a beautiful woman-- She's smart, intelligent, careful and full of life-- but I just don't see her in that sort of way. I mean, everywhere we went, she'd get hit on by different men. They'd compliment on her beauty, give her gifts, ask her out, want to buy her dinner-- all sorts of things. She was always so humble about everything. AND she never let the compliments get to her head and she was never egotist about it. I guess that's what makes men attractive to her." he shrugs.

Nadech wasn't sure how he was suppose to respond so he just nod his head.

"I really hope she finds a nice, caring man one day. She gives so much and I think she deserves to meet that right person." Eric continues snapping pictures, "But I don't think she's ready to move on yet. I think she's still trying to get over her ex-fiance-- she's still not ready to move on, I can just sense it." He rambles on.

"Her fiance…?" Nadech's heart sink, wondering what Eric knew about him.

"Yeah--" Eric takes a break, "Can you believe it?" he chuckles, "She was engaged 2 years ago-- Before we traveled the world. So young to be engaged--" He continues taking pictures, "But she's never talked about him. Hell, I don't even know his name. And since she won't talk about it, I don't bother to ask. It's really none of my business."

Another sigh of relief but disappointment. A feeling of embarrassment evades Nadech. Why hasn't she told Eric about me, her ex-fiance? He ask himself.

"So if you asked me anything about her ex-boyfriend/fiance, I wouldn't know what to tell you. No clue on what he does for a living, alive or dead. Real or imaginary. No clue at all." he snickers, "She's just a secretive person," He shrugs.

Nadech swallows hard, feeling the lump in his throat. Lost with words. Mixed feelings intertwine. When Yaya was with him, she was an open book. Has he caused her to be a closed book? Was it all his doing?

"But aren't you two good friends? Don't you think it's strange how she won't say anything?" He asks with interest, eager to get to as much information as possible.

"It is…" He scratches his head, "But I'm just not the type to hound her about her relationship. My guess is--" he thinks for a second, "Her ex-fiance probably put her through hell or something… possibly a bad breakup… a mistake in proposing to her… uhm… or maybe …" He sighs, "Maybe her ex-fiance wasn't the right guy for her…. Maybe he didn't love her like how she loved him." He utters. "Yaya is a very sincere woman-- I can sense it. When she loves someone-- and I mean really love someone-- she's the type of person who will love wholeheartedly and whoever she was engaged to definitely screwed that up-- big time" He sighs disappointingly.

Nadech's heart stop beating for that split second upon hearing Eric's response. Please don't remind me… I know what I did to Yaya was a big mistake. I'm a screwed up big time. Nadech glances onto the runway, seeing Yaya finally appearing on stage.

His lips curved into a smile. The light shines brightly down on her. She stood out like a sore thumb, wearing a big smile on her face. Her porcelain skin flawless and glowing like the sun. The dress he picked out curves to her voluptuous body, hugging in all the right places. She walked with her head held up, filled with confidence. His heart races as she woes the crowd with her presence. He's mesmerized by her perfect beauty. I'm a total douche bag for letting you get away. He utters to himself, sensing the smile on his face fading. Why didn't I realize it then how much you mean to me? he ask himself, feeling helpless. She's within reach, yet so far away from him but somehow he couldn't reach her no matter how hard he tries. He's dangling off the edge and he's trying his hardest to hold on.

For a split second, their eyes lock. His heart drops, body paralyzed. Her smile quickly dissipates into a cold frown, giving him the heartless stare. I'm sorry He swallows hard, whispering to himself, wishing she could heard what he's thinking right now.

"Yoo-hoo--Nadech--" Eric waves a hand in front of him, "You okay man?"

He flinches, startled by Eric, finally returning to reality. "Oh--" he clears his throat, "Sorry-- I was thinking… got some stuff on my mind…" he utters, clearing his throat one more time, "What were you saying?" He ask Eric.

Eric chuckles, "I was just saying your team did a good job on Yaya. She's got some potential to be a model, don't you think?"

Nadech shifts his attention to Yaya once more. A smile sweeps over, "Yeah… she's perfect…" he utters, missing her bright smile.

Eric's phone rings. He pulls it out, checking out the number. "I'll be back. I gotta take this." He dismiss himself.

Nadech shifts his attention to the stage once again. Still focusing only on Yaya. No other woman can compare… He sighs out loud, wondering if Yaya knew he was staring directly at her and only her.

Eric returns shortly, "Sorry man--" he gathers his equipment, "I gotta get going. Sorry omething important came up." he utters in distress. He looks on stage, "Damn… she's still up there…" he sighs out loud, scratching his head, "How am I going to do this?"

"Is everything alright?" Nadech ask.

"I'm not sure…" he sighs, "Yaya came with me but I gotta go-- It's urgent-- And well Yaya's still up there… She can take the taxi… but I wouldn't want her to…" he shakes his head, "God, she's going to hate me for leaving like this… shit…" he curses under his breath.

Nadech glances at the both of them. "I don't mind taking her home." he suggests to Eric.

Eric's eyes widen. "You sure?" He ask.

"I don't mind." Nadech smiles politely. "You've helped me out a lot tonight. It's the least I can do to repay the favor." He tells Eric. It was exactly what he was waiting for. The man upstairs must have been listening to his plead.

"Ahh thanks man…" he pats him on the back, quickly gathering his equipment. "I owe you--" he utters.

"Not a problem--Don't worry about it. I owe you, actually" he chuckles, giving him a smile.

"Okay man-- thanks again. I'll talk to you soon!" Eric exits quickly, darting out the hall as if his life depended on it.

An hour later

The auction was finally done with. Yaya slowly walks off the stage and heads back to the fitting room. Her feet is killing her and she couldn't wait to get them off.

"Wait--" Mick stop the women from walking any further. "You ladies did a good job up there but you ladies aren't done yet-- Mr. Kugimiya wants you to mingle with everybody in the event."

"Wait, what?" Yaya speaks up, eyes widen, "Why does he want us to do that?" She ask agitatedly.

"He wants you ladies to mingle with everybody at the event. Now you ladies will have a chance to mingle with the crowd and get as much donation as possible from these attendees." Mick smiles at the ladies, "We'll give you a box and you job is to get as much donation as you possibly can." he instructs them.

"It's all for a good cause." Mick tells them as he and his assistant hands each woman a box. "Now go out there and make us proud!"

Yaya sighs loudly, dreading this every step of the way. This has got to be her way of being punished by the man upstairs. How could he be so cruel to her? What had she possibly done in the previous life to be tortured like this? She cursed the man upstairs as she walks out. She's feeling nervous and out of place. The majority of the attendees are men. Old men to be exact. I can do this. She tells herself, trying to be as confident as possible, although it was a total fail. The other women wasted no time. They got right to work. Yaya felt like a lost child in a store, searching for a familiar face in the crowd.

Eric was nowhere to be found either. "Where is he…?" She scans the room but still no sight of him. As she continues to walk around the room, she got a few donations but not as much.

"Hey pretty lady…" A perverted man whistles at Yaya.

She gasps in disgust. Why me? she ask herself, trying to ignore the creepy man.

"Hey you! Don't walk away from me--" The guy grabs her by the arm. He was belligerent, unable to walk.

She pries him off of her, "Please, do not touch me." she demands him, forcing a smile on her face.

"Why not sexy…?" he smirks at her, "You are looking very… scrumptious…" he winks at her, licking his lips disgustingly. "I'll … I'll donate…" he chuckles, "But only if… if you… if you do a dance for me…" he tosses his head back and laughs loudly.

Yaya's jaw drops in disgust. "I'm sorry sir--" She holds her composure, "You must have this place mistaken for a strip joint. I don't do dances. This is a charity event for the mentality ill." she smiles, trying her hardest not to punch the creep.

"Aww… come on sweetness…" he reaches out to her, wanting to caress her arm, "You seriously don't expect me to believe that load of crap…" he smirks, staring at her pervertedly from head to toe. He licks his lips, "It's a front for something else... and I must say, you must be worth a lot…" he takes a step closer to her.

Yaya takes a step back, feeling a bit disturbed and bother by the man. Her heart beats faster by the second. Her body suddenly becomes numb and she's unable to move. Bad timing.

He caresses her cheek, "How much are you really worth sweetheart…? Name your price…" He smiles mischievously.

Then in a blink of eye, Yaya drops the boxes, covering her mouth in distraught. Her heart pounds loudly as she watches Nadech man handle him.

Nadech pins the man's arms behind him. The man drops to his knees, screaming in pain. "Let go! What's the meaning of this!?" He cries. The crowd turns their attention to Nadech and the man. Everybody watches in horror, gasping and whispering.

"Do not-- I repeat-- Do not touch any of these women…" he utters in fury, "This isn't a brothel sir. You don't pick and choice. This is a charity event for my organization of the mentality ill. You can to the wrong place sir." Nadech grips tightly on him, making him scream even louder.

"So--sorry--" the man cries, "Can-- can you let me go now!" he pleas.

Nadech pulls him up off the ground and shoves him to the security. "Escort him out-- He doesn't belong here-- He's had one too many drinks. You can smell the stench on him." He tells the security.

The security nod his head and quickly takes the man, who's still having a fit over it, away.

The crowd claps their hands, saluting Nadech for what he had done.

Nadech waves to the crowd and reassure them he's got everything under control. He then turns to Yaya, who's frozen. He could tell she's shaken up by it. Unsure if it's by the bastard who tried to hit on her or by him man handling the creep.

"Yaya--" he touches her on the arm, "Are-- are you okay?" He ask worryingly. His faced flushed by her distraught face. She doesn't answer him, instead she pulls away from him, scratching the back of his neck. She stares at money on the ground.

She gets ready to pick up the money, but he pulls her back. "Don't pick this up." he tells her sternly. Their eyes met and he could see the glossiness of them. "I'll have someone pick it up." he tells her, swallowing hard. "Just come with me." He tells the nearest hostess to help him pick up the money off the floor.

"Right away, Mr. Kumigiya--" The hostess smiles and gets busy.

He glances over his shoulder, seeing Yaya still in distress. He swiftly pulls her away from the crowd. Away from all the ragging men and madness. Guilt eats inside as he regrets asking Yaya to participate in the event. "You don't have to do this anymore." He tells her boldly, walking faster, wanting to get away from the crowd so it wouldn't cause a commotion. "I'm sorry I asked you to do this." he glances over his shoulder, hoping she could hear his sincerity in his tone.

"Nadech-- Let go of me--" she pulls away the minute they're out of sight from the crowd, "I don't need your stinking help--" she barks at him, rubbing her wrist. "And if you're waiting for a 'thank you' from me, you're not getting it. Just because you helped me this time, don't think you did me any favor." she snaps angrily. "And for your information-- I didn't ask for you help--" she sneers at him and walks towards the fitting room.

"So you're telling me I should have let that disgusting man grope you?! Is that what you wanted?" Nadech snaps, slowly moving in closer to her, gradually losing his cool.

"It's better than being here with man like you!" she barks harshly.

Nadech's jaw drops. A jagged blade rams right through his heart. He clinches his fist and swiftly walks up to her, "You just love all the attention from these men… don't you?" He ask bitterly, "Is that what you long for? Should we go back in there…? There's plenty more creeps like the one earlier. I'm sure they're waiting to give you more money." He eyes her down, staring pervertedly, "Why don't we go out there and see how much money these men are willing to give you-- maybe it'll total up your worth as a woman." He smirks angrily.

Yaya inhales deeply, pulling back her hand and slapping him across the face. "Asshole…" She sneers demeaningly, feeling her hand throb in pain from the slap.

The slap did wonders on Nadech's face. His eyes popped out and the side of his face stung like crazy. He knew that was coming, smirking a bit as he touches the side of his face, it felt numb. Chuckling some more, he glances at her, seeing the anger in her eyes.

"You're no different from that creep outside…" she utters with a sharp tongue, turning around and walks away.

Suddenly she felt her arms jolting back. Nadech's got a hold of wrist again.

"Nadech-- let go!" she cries, but before she knew it, she's pinned against the wall. He's face to face with her. Eyes staring coldly at her. Body pressed tightly against one another. Her wrist unable to move. Legs pinned tightly to the wall, she couldn't kick her way out of it. He's got her locked in real good.

"Let… me… go…" she grits through her teeth, trying to use all her strength to fight him off but it was useless. She stops fighting and stares at him. Swallowing hard, she could see the displeasure in his eyes. His heart is beating faster on her chest. Her breathing becomes coarse and she's feeling weak in the knees as he stares her down. No time to be weak. I must stay strong. she tells himself.

He leans in closer to her ear, "I can show you what a real asshole I can be…" he whispers into her ear, chuckling softly. A smirk sweeps across his face as he kisses her on the cheek.

Yaya squirms a bit, letting out a soft squeal as she tries to move her face away from his lips. Her heart's beating fast.

"Don't pretend like your afraid…" he utters, "You act like we've never done anything…" He sneers.

She glances him straight in the eyes, jaw clinching tightly "I regret everything having to do with you…" she swallows hard, hoping he could hear the bitterness and rage in her tone. "You were an asshole then and you're an asshole now…" she snaps.

His eyes widen. Another low blow below the belt. He quickly lets her go. His mind's discombobulated, feeling out of it's comfort zone. How could she have said those things to him? Did she mean every word of it? Is it really true? His mind's fluster.

He doesn't utter a word, instead, he slowly walks way, needing to calm his nerves.

Yaya watches him walk away. She clinches on to her chest, shaken up by what happen. Finally. She utters. Just when she thought he was finally gone. He turns around and rushes to her side.

Her eyes widen as he gets closer to her. In a split second his hands grabs her by the face and pins her against the wall. Nadech plants a soft kiss on her lips, giving her all the passion that he's been festering inside. Yaya murmur something, as his tongue slips inside her mouth. Her eyes wide open as she tries to fight him off but he's got her locked tightly. She's suddenly feeling weak in the knees. Everything around her slowly become a hazy dream and she's unable to keep her eyes open. Her arms flops to her side, suddenly succumbed to the kiss.

Bittersweet memories of their past flashes before Yaya and she's reminded of the first time he kissed her. Although she's kissed him before, this time around felt different. Chills ran down her spin, sending goose bumps throughout her body. Her stomach flutters with butterflies. The sound of her heart beats violently against her chest. It's as if it's ready to explode.

Nadech finally pulls back, eyes still closed as he catches his breath. He looks into Yaya's eyes who's completely dazed by the kiss. He's feeling weak in the knees. It felt like the first time he kissed her. Oh how he missed her sweet soft lips. He forgot how gentle and passionate her kisses were. He yearned so long to kiss those lips and after two years he finally got to, although it wasn't how he planned it but he was quiet pleased by the outcome.

She opens her eyes, looking her square in the eyes. All she could think of was the sweet Nadech that filled her mind with broken promises. She's quivering in distress as she noticed the sincerity in his eyes.

Nadech leans in closer, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead. Yaya blinked several times, pressing her body against the wall, still lost with words.

Not now Yaya. she tells herself. Without further hesitation, she pushes him away from her and wipes her mouth repulsively. "You taste vile…" she proclaims, snickering at him, continuing wiping her lips harshly, trying to remove all of him from her lips, "It leaves a sickening feeling in my mouth…" she makes a disgusting face.

[SONG PLAYING: TREY SONGZ - HEART ATTACK ]

Nadech's heart drop. One blow after another from Yaya. He's lost with words.

"That will be the last time you ever… and I mean ever… kiss me…" She clinches her fist, giving her the heartless stare. "I've wasted too much time here… I'll get my stuff and go…" She bumps pass him, hitting him hard on the arm.

Nadech's feet stay glued to the floor. Confused and hurt once again. His plan to woe her failed again.

"One more thing Nadech--" Yaya stops in front of the fitting room door, "Let's not run into each other ever again…" The tone of her voice was that of someone he didn't know. She wasn't the same Yaya and he's feeling helpless and powerless.

She disappears into the fitting room and Nadech still stands in the same position. What is he to do. He's paralyzed with a million thoughts spinning around in his mind. His heart has turned cold. Yaya's soft spoken words has turned bitter and filled with hatred towards him. How is he ever going to persuade her?

Suddenly foot steps could be heard from a distance.

"Mr. Kumigiya--" Mick called him.

Nadech quickly snaps back into boss mode, "Yes Mick." He forces a grin on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Mick ask, "I was looking all over the place for you."

"Oh uh--" he clears his throat, noticing his voice was cracking a bit, "I was just helping one of the models out that's all. She's going to be leaving soon so it's nothing important." he tells Mick.

"Ahh I see…" Mick smiles, "Well the crowd is asking for you, so I think you'd better get out there."

"Not a problem--" they started walking back.

"What-- what happen to your face Mr. Kumigiya?" Mick ask.

Nadech touches his face, remembering the slap Yaya gave him, "It's nothing." he utters, "Accidentally scratched it." he lies, remembering clearly of the slap Yaya gave him.

From a distance Nadech hears the door open. It's Yaya. He knew it. All he could do was glance over his shoulder.

"Let's not run into each other ever again…" Yaya's words replays in his mind.

Disappointed at another missed chance of making things right.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omg Noy aother great update but im sadden with so much hate and sad emotions!! They love each other but both are stubborn!! I dont blame Yaya for acting the way she did i would too!! But Nadech well he does deserve it haha but somehow hes getting there susu Nadech!! Thanks Noy!! And im also looking for Plian Jane its so interesting in everyway i just love all ur ff!! :)