Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for reading gals!

I won't be able to update til after Tuesday... I have a finals paper I have to write & then study for my finals >.<'

So stay tuned! More sweet scenes to come & the return of Davika!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Thanks for reading gals!

I won't be able to update til after Tuesday... I have a finals paper I have to write & then study for my finals >.<'

So stay tuned! More sweet scenes to come & the return of Davika!
Good luck to you Noy on your exam finals na! WIsh you all the best! Can't wait for the next update ja.. thank you :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 29

SONG PLAYING : SADE - YOUR LOVE IS KING

Yaya lets out a soft yawn. She glances beside her, seeing Nadech still sound asleep. A smile merges on her face, as she leans in closer to him. Her finger traces the rims of his face, then the rims of his eyes, touching his cute nose. She lets out a soft chuckle as he wiggles he scratches his nose but he doesn't wake up. Yaya continues to outline face, tracing the rims of his soft lips. She leans in closer to him, kissing him gently on the forehead. Chills ran up her spine as she stares at down at him sleeping so peacefully. She runs her fingers through his air, smiling to herself.

"My boyfriend… my man… " she whispers, "Nadech… the love of my life…" she smiles, feeling giddy inside. She lays back down on her stomach, staring at him in awe. Still unable to grasp the fact that she gave it up to him. But it was all worth the wait. Last night was magical. Phenomenal. He's open her mind and taken her to a place she never thought she'd explore. Her body exploded with pure ecstasy. Her every senses tingled uncontrollably. It's official. She can truly call herself a woman after an amazing night with a man like Nadech. She bit her lip as she though about last's night rendezvous. She caresses his cheek and continues to watch him sleep peacefully.

Nadech inhales deeply, slow to open his eyes. A big smile sweeps across his face as he sees Yaya's beautiful face. His heart flutters at the sight of her sound asleep. He leans in giving her a kiss the forehead, caressing hair gently. "Morning beautiful…" he utters to himself, moving in closer to her.

As he lies next to her, he caresses her bare back, staring at her flawless porcelain skin. Images of last night replays in his mind. Remembering their wondrous night together. Their first time. His heart begins to beat faster as he thinks of how amazing it felt. Never has he felt so alive until last night. She's touched in a way that words can't describe. She had him speechless last night. He couldn't wait to be inside her again. She was truly worth the wait.

Yaya open one eye, peering at Nadech with a smirk on her face. She could feel her cheeks turning red.

"Morning sunshine…" he kisses her on the forehead, "So you were pretending this whole time…?" he smirks.

Yaya grins, and nods her head, "Morning…" she blushes, unsure of what to say. Suddenly the nerves eats inside of her. "Uh…" her eyes wonder around the room, "yeah... It's morning…" she utters.

Nadech chuckles, giving her another kiss on the forehead, "Yes it is…" he smiles down at her, "And I'm glad to have this beautiful face to wake up to…" he kisses her lips. "You are so cute…" he utters.

She wiggles her nose, making a cute funny face, "And you're so cheesy…" she chuckles.

He laughs, "Only with you beautiful…" he caresses her cheeks, "How are you feeling this morning?" he ask with a smile, unable to take his eyes off of her.

She smiles and stares into his eyes, "Good…" she bit her lips, feeling her heart beating faster by the second.

Nadech chuckles, "Was I that good last night…?" He raise his eyebrow at her.

"Huh…?" She could feel her cheeks burning.

"So... did I do a good job or what…?" he raise his eyebrow at her.

Yaya laughs with embarrassment, covering a pillow over her face. Nadech grins, carefully pulling the pillow away from her face. He pulls her closer to him, kissing her tenderly. Goose bumps form all over her body as she returns the kiss. He pulls back, smiling down at her, "Last night was amazing…" he utters softly, "You are amazing…"

She bit her lip and nods her head, "Yes-- yes it was amazing…" she caresses his hair, "And I'm… I'm glad you were my first…" she smiles.

He chuckles, smiling from ear to ear. He gives her the look, half-smirking at her. "You know when's the best time for it…?"

She smirks, "Best time? When?" she ask curiously..

He kisses her neck, "First thing in the morning…" he continues kissing her neck, sending chills down her spine, "Morning Sex are always the best…" he works his way down her neck then to her ear, "So how about it…?" He ask seductively.

She giggles, feeling her body tingle all over, glancing over him with the naughty stare. His hand waste no time exploring her body, caressing her silky thighs. Goosebumps form between her inner thighs from the tip of his fingers.

"Well…." she smiles devilishly, "Okay…" She nods, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss. She had to admit it, her body was craving for him more and more. She's gotten her first taste of love and she's after more. He returns the kiss, caressing her naked body. He grips tightly to her slim waist, doing a 360, just to get her on top. Yaya kisses him with more passion, wanting to show him she could handle a man like him, even though she's lacking in experience. As he penetrated her, she lets out a soft joyous moan that sends her body into pure ecstasy. She grips onto his hair for support, slowly moving her body to the rhythm of his body. She rocks him tenderly, feeling her body temperature rising with each thrust as his hand caresses her bare back.

She lets go of his hair and runs her fingers through her hair as she continues to ride him as if she were riding a mechanical bull. She begins to moan louder as her body goes numb. Nadech's arms quickly wraps around her waist, doing another 360 as he lays her down on the bed. She grips the bedsheets, back arching like a semi-circle as he penetrate her even hard. She lets out a loud cry, eyes closed tightly, hands clamped onto the bedsheets for support. He kisses her neck, nibbling her pointy breast, gently kissing them tenderly.

"Don't… don't…" she moans out of breath, "stop…" she cries, feeling out of breath. He listens to her command, putting in double over time, going faster than ever, making her moan uncontrollably until she lets out a final loud cry of ecstasy before collapsing back onto the bed. He collapse on top of her, breathing heavily. She knows how to work him.

She tries to catch her breath, gripping tightly to her chest, feeling her heart beating at a speeding light. Nadech looks down at the panting Yaya. He smiles at her, kissing her on the lips. "So how was your first morning sex…?" he ask with a smirk, caressing her hair.

She smiles, nodding her head, "Fanatic…" She bites her lips. "I didn't know it would be such a workout…" she utters.

He chuckles, "How do you think I stay in shape…?" he raise his eyebrow.

She scorns him, not wanting to hear about his past sex life.

"I'm kidding… i'm kidding…" he kisses her on the lips.

"Better…." she pouts, squinting her eyes and wrinkling her nose.

"Of course Baby…" he kisses her again, then he quickly picks her up. She lets out a soft squeak, startled by it, "Let's continue this in the showers…" he smirks.

She grips tightly around his neck, staring at him in disbelief, "Can you go another round…?" she ask in a pant.

"Baby…." he gives her a serious look, "I'm a love machine… I can round after round…" he kisses her in the lips.

She laughs, kissing him back, "Okay…" she muzzled, "Let's try… the showers…" she couldn't get enough of him. She wanted every part of him. She wanted all of his tender love. His kisses, his touches, his heart. She wanted it all.

Once they got into the showers, Nadech turns on the shower head, letting the water run. He waste no time, picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. She kisses him passionately, as the water pours down their wet bodies. He penetrate her once again. She lets out a soft moan, feeling his wondrous magic stick inside of her. She kisses him with all she had, wanting to let him know that he can have every part of her. Anywhere and anytime. Her body yearns for him and she wanted to make sweet... passionate... wild... crazy... love with him. She wanted him to explore her every body parts. They continue to make love, letting the passion and desire take over.

--------------------------------------------------

Later on that day

"Well well…." Kimmy utters loudly upon seeing Nadech and Yaya walk hand in hand.

"Hi--" Yaya waves hi to Kimmy and to Nadech's mother and grandmother with a big smile on her face. She waved to the rest of his family members.

"Hi sweetheart--" His mother and grandmother said to Yaya.

Nadech pulls out a seat for Yaya then takes the seat across from her. They sat in silence, staring at one another as if they could read each other's mind.

"You two came just in time--Dinner's almost here." she smiles at them. Suddenly she noticed the weird tension between them.

"What's up with you two…?" Kimmy ask, noticing the way Nadech and Yaya were staring at one another.

They both grab their drinks, pretending they didn't hear Kimmy. Suddenly a light bulb went out. "Oh…" she smirks, pointing a finger them both, "You two had sex…." she utters bluntly.

Nadech and Yaya both choked on the water, surprised that Kimmy would mention it in front of Nadech's mother. Yaya's eyes grew ten times bigger, cheeks flushing red. Heart beating faster by the second. How could Kimmy bring up such a subject like that in front of his mother.

Kimmy burst into laughter at the sight of their reaction, "Yup... I can sense sex lingering in the air...." she says with a nod.

"Kimmy dear…." Nadech's mother scorns her, "Don't talk about their business like that sweetheart…" she shakes her head.

"Uh… well…" Yaya scratches her head, feeling her flushed cheeks turning hotter by the second.

"Look at that--" Nadech coughs, eyeing Yaya, who looks like she could die from embarrassment, "--the food's finally here--" he utters, trying to divert the attention elsewhere.

Saved by the food. Thank goodness. Yaya thought to herself, relieved by it. She would have died from embarrassment if she had to talk about sex in front of everybody.

They continued eating, catching up on old news or anything that came to mind. They enjoyed the desserts and continued sipping on wine. They spend hours, talking and laughing. One by one, people began to disappear. Leaving behind Nadech, Yaya, and Nadech's mother.

"Excuse me Sir--" one of the servant appears before Nadech.

"Yes…?" he puts down his glass of wine.

"There's a phone call for you at the front desk." he tells Nadech.

"A phone call…?" a perplex look on his face. "Did they say who?"

The servant shakes his head.

He looks at Yaya, feeling worried all of the sudden.

"It sounds urgent." The server tells Nadech.

"Take the call Nadech, I'll be fine with your mother." Yaya smiles at him.

"Go Sweetie-- I need to talk to Yaya anyways-- Don't' worry." his mother says to him.

Her reassuring words comforts him, easing up a bit. He gets up from his seat, walking over to Yaya, giving her a kiss on the forehead "I'll be back," he tells her with a smile.

Nadech disappears with the servant.

"So how are things with your job, Yaya?" His mother asked politely, "Did you get the promotion you wanted?"

"My job?" her eyes widen, surprised that she remember about the promotion when she only mentioned it once to her. Yaya puts down her glass of wine and smile politely, "My job is going okay." She says, "But unfortunately I didn't the promotion" she utters in disappointed. She hasn't thought about the promotion in a while. The thought of it now saddens her.

"You didn't get the promotion?" His mother utters with big eyes.

"But I'm okay with that. It just motivates me even more and I'm willing to work harder for it." she smiles.

"That's the spirit." His mother smiles, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Listen--" his mother moves in closer to her, "I have a little proposition for you sweetie." she smiles.

"A proposition?" Yaya raised her eyebrow.

She nods her head, "I have a friend-- a close friend-- She's the owner of Traveler's Delight-- You've probably heard of the magazine. Traveler's guide. Have you hear of them?" She ask.

"Uh.. yeah…" she nods her head, stunned by what she's hearing, "I'm a subscriber." she smirks.

"Well then-- it's a good start--" she smiles, "Well-- My friend-- the CEO-- is looking for a new editor-in-chief and I told her that I have a recommendation." she pauses, "Would you be interested this position?" she ask.

Yaya's jaw drop in amazement. "I--I…" she's still in shock. "I-- I don't know what to say…" she gasps for air.

"You don't have to decide right this moment. I told her, I'll give you her business card and whenever you're ready or have decided, you can give her a call." She pulls out a card, "Here you go sweetie. I think it'll be a great opportunity for you in your career."

Yaya stares at the business card. Her heart races uncontrollably. She can't believe this is happening. She's actually getting the opportunity of a lifetime. How can she possibly turn it down.

"Thank you so much…" Yaya says with a big smile on her face, "I will definitely give her a call once I get back."

"You're very welcome. I wouldn't have mentioned your name if I didn't think you were worthy of such a job." She says.

She glances over her shoulders to see Nadech walking towards them. "Oh-- look who's here--" his mother utters, "I guess I can leave you with Barry now." she smile at Yaya. She gets up from the chair, giving Yaya a big hug. "You two take care now okay. Don't stay up too late," she says in a motherly tone.

"We won't mother--" he gives her a half-smile, grinning at her then giving her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Goodnight mother." he tells her.

They watch as his mother disappears out of sight. Nadech swallows hard, feeling a bit unease inside.

"Your mother's so sweet Nadech…" She utters, smiling up at him.

"She can be sometimes..." He smiles wearily, takes a deep breath, slowly removes his hands from his pockets. Then without a warning, he quickly grabs Yaya pulling her closer to him for an embrace. He closes his eyes tightly, hugging her tightly as possible. She's taken by surprised by this.

"Nadech…?" she calls his name, "Is everything okay?" she ask with a concern tone.

"I just wanna hold you like this…" he utters, nestling his head on her shoulder.

"Okay…" she chuckles, wondering what has gotten into him. She doesn't question him, instead she wraps her arms around him, hugging him in return. She could sense something was bothering him but she doesn't act upon her wondering thoughts.

"Yaya..." he calls her name softly.

"Yes...?" She says, "Is everything okay?" she ask.

"Let's get married..." he utters.

Yaya blinks several times. Heart suddenly stops. She must have heard it wrong.

He slowly pulls back and takes Yaya by the hand. A smile appears on his face, "Let's get married Yaya..." he caresses her cheek, stroking her hair softly as he stares at the dazed Yaya.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!! This is such a great update Noy! I was blushing so hard when I read this... Nadech wants to settle down!! Yay I wanna see them get married! I wonder who called him? Oh no please don't tell me is Davika.. she's coming in to destroy everything.. thanks for the update Noy!! :D Can't wait for more!!!

I am all giddy too..... I am also guessing that it's Davika on the phone. I hope she won't play the oldest trick in the book like "I am preggo" with Nadech.
Can't help but worry now.... I feel sorry for Nadech in this update na... He just found true love...... I wish his happiness was not disturbed so soon..... sigh.

Please update again soon naka. It's too good and I can't get enough of their love making. hehehehe

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
oh my, these two are so addicted to each other lmfao. thanks for sneaking in an update before your study session deary! i hope my mind will be prepared for the next update because i'm sure it won't be a happy one with that 'phone call'.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I am all giddy too..... I am also guessing that it's Davika on the phone. I hope she won't play the oldest trick in the book like "I am preggo" with Nadech.
Can't help but worry now.... I feel sorry for Nadech in this update na... He just found true love...... I wish his happiness was not disturbed so soon..... sigh.

Please update again soon naka. It's too good and I can't get enough of their love making. hehehehe
yes I feel the same Davika coming back into the scene again. Thanks for the update.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks ladies! :D I'll reassure you that Davika isn't pregnant & she won't be throwing the I'm preggo stunt on Nadech either :D

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Please update more, i love this ff so much.
hope u don't leave this wonderful ff.
thank you so much for ur past updating:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 30

Yaya's index finger and thumb traces the silver band on her ring finger, going in circle. A smile appears before her as she held her hand in the air and stares at the silver band. She sits cross-legged on her bed, staring at the ring. Engaged. Finally engaged. She says to herself. It has finally come true. This was something she had always dreamed of since she was little girl. Praying and hoping that one day it'll come true. The light from the crack of the window beams through her fingers, making the silver band shine even brighter.

"This is just a temporary engagement ring--" Nadech told her, slipping the silver band around her finger. An effortless fit.

Yaya stared at the ring on her finger in smiles. "It's perfect." she told him with the biggest smile ever. She leaned forward and gave him a peck on the lips. "I don't need a big diamond ring. It doesn't have to be bedazzled with diamonds either. This is just what I wanted. Something plain and simple is all." she leaned in once more and gave him a passionate kiss.

He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her waist. He grins down at her, "It still won't prevent me from getting you the real engagement ring." He told her. "But I won't tell you when you'll get it." he smirked, "It'll be a surprise. So you'll get it when you least expect it."

That was 2 & a half months ago. Til this day, Yaya's still finds it surprising that she's engaged-- and to Nadech. She still gets those butterflies in her stomach when she says her fiance. It's just something she isn't use to yet. Although things may have been moving a bit faster than she expected, she wouldn't change anything. Everything in her life is finally turning around and she couldn't be happier. Especially since she's been working at the new job.

Nadech walks out of the bathroom, catching a glimpse of Yaya staring at the ring. He grins to himself as he buttons up his shirt. Quietly, he walks towards her bed, trying not to make a sound. A surprise tackle from behind as he wraps his arms around her waist, showering her with kisses on her cheeks.

"Nadech&hellip;!" Yaya giggles, surprised by attack but she couldn't help but smile. She falls back and stares up at Nadech. "What are you doing...?" she caresses his hair, smiling up at him.

He smirks, giving her another kiss on the forehead. "I just wanna shower you with kisses&hellip;" he pulls her face closer to his and kissed every square inch of her face. Yaya squealed, closing her eyes tightly as Nadech smothers her with kisses.

"Okay okay&hellip;." Yaya surrenders, giggling like a little kid. She opens to her eyes to see Nadech staring down with those beautiful brown eyes of his.

He kisses her on the cheek, "I wanna kiss you like this every morning&hellip;" he tells her, brushing the hair from her face.

"And I wanna wake up every morning like this&hellip;" She tells him, unable to wipe the smile from her face.

Suddenly Nadech's phone rang, disrupting their little moment. They glance at the nightstand beside Yaya's bed.

"It might be work&hellip;" Yaya tells him, quickly getting up from bed to grab the phone. It was Nadech. "Your mother." she waves his phone in hand.

He lowers his head in disappointment, sticking out his hand. Yaya hands it to him. He climbs out of her bed and walks towards the kitchen, "Hello&hellip; yeah&hellip; I'll be there&hellip; okay okay&hellip; yeah&hellip; bye&hellip;" He sighs loudly, drinking the rest of coffee.

"I better get going&hellip;" He walks over to her, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Before she has my head cut off&hellip;" he smirks.

She gets up from bed, walking him out the door, "Okay. I don't want you to get in trouble by your mother." she opens the door and waits for Nadech to walk out.

"I'll call you later." he kisses her on the lips.

"Okay. I should to get going too. Boss wanted to talk to me about something so I better go early to talk to her." She tells him.

He raise his eyebrow, "I hope it's another promotion offer&hellip;" he says, "Cause you're really good at what you do&hellip; you deserve the best&hellip;" he kisses her once more.

"I don't know but I hope it's good news&hellip;" she smirks, "Get going now&hellip; Don't make your mother wait." She pushes him out the door.

"Don't miss me too much&hellip;" he winks at her and waves goodbye.

Shaking her head, she waves bye to Nadech and closes the door behind her. She gets ready to head to work.

---------------------------------------

As Yaya approaches Khun Jung's door, her nerves began to stir. She takes a deep breath and knocks 3 times.

"It's open!" Khun Jung shouts.

Yaya walks in, slowly.

"Hi Khun Jung--" Yaya smiles at her.

"Ah! Yaya&hellip;" Khun Jung puts down the pen and flashes a friendly smile, "Come in come in&hellip; have a seat." she puts down her pen.

"I was told you wanted to see me." she smiles politely at Khun Jung.

She nods her head, "Yes&hellip; Yes I did&hellip;Sorry we couldn't talk yesterday. I had a family emergency--" she rest her elbows on the table, smiling from ear to ear, "You've been working here for about 2 months and well&hellip;" she clears her throat, "I'm impressed." she chuckles.

Yaya smiles with relief, "Thanks Khun Jung, I try my hardest."

"And I admire you for it!" she slaps the table, "You're a hard worker and you bring a positive energy to this company--" Khun Jung nods her head, "That's why I called you in here. I have a proposition for you."

Yaya leans in closer to her, wondering what it could possibly be, "A proposition&hellip;?"

Khun Jung nods her head and opens her drawer, pulling out a folder and handing it to Yaya.

She opens cautiously and instantly her eyes widen, "What's--what's this?" she utters, flipping through papers.

"It's an assignment -- and I think you're the best candidate for this assignment." She grins.

"Me&hellip;?" Yaya's eyes widen, "But-- but I haven't been working here that long. I thought you have to work here for at least a year before you get an assignment like this..?"

Khun Jung shakes head, "Well... truth is I like people to work at least a year until I give this kind of assignment to people-- but I think you're ready."

"But-- but&hellip;" Yaya's stunned, blinking viciously.

"It's a pretty easy assignment-- visits all those marvelous places around the world-- islands, monuments, beaches, hotels, all the wonderful places are in that folder, in details of course-- All you have to do is visit the different places, write a blog about your stay, take some photos. At the same time, you'll be on vacation-- plain and simple. It's the perfect job and well&hellip;" she reclines back in her chair, "I can't see anyone else for this job aside from you" she smiles, "So what do you say?"

"I uh&hellip;" Yaya flip through the packet, unsure of what to think or say.

"It'll be an experience of a lifetime-- I promise." she nods her head, "All expenses paid so you won't have to worry about paying anything out of your own pocket."

"I-- I don't know what to say&hellip;" Yaya chuckles, "You.. you really want me to travel around the world&hellip;?" she stares at Khung Jung in amazement.

"Yes... Like I said before, you are the perfect candidate and I think you're ready for it&hellip; However&hellip;" Khun Jung pauses, facial expression suddenly changed.

"However&hellip;?" Yaya looks up with a concern on her face.

"This kind of job is going to take a year to a year and a half&hellip;"

"A year&hellip;?" Yaya's heart sank, "a year and a half&hellip;?"

She nods her head, "Possibly even 2 years&hellip;" Khun Jung rest her elbows on her desk, "It might seem like a long time away from home but it'll definitely be an experience of a lifetime." She stares at Yaya, who's lost in her thoughts.

"You don't have to give me an answer right away." Khun Jung interrupts Yaya's thought, "You can give me an answer in a month. Just think about it and report to me."

"In a month?" She stares at Khun Jung, who nods her head. Yaya inhales deeply and closes the file up. "I'll definitely think about it and I'll let you know as soon as possible." she gets up, "Thanks for nominating me as a candidate." she smiles at Khun Jung.

"You're a hard working woman and I admire your work ethics. Just know that if you turn this opportunity down, it won't affect your job." she smiles at Yaya.

"Thanks again." Yaya grins and slowly walks out. She returns to her office with a smile on her face as she place the folder on her desk. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. She utters to herself. Suddenly, the smile dissipated when she notices her ring. Her heart sinks, feeling torn. What am I going to do? She sighs out loud, staring up at the ceiling as though it'll provide her with the right answer.

Her phone vibrates, startling her. She reaches for it-- Nadech's calling. Her heart beats faster by the second. Excitement and sadness lingers inside of her. She clears her throat and answers the phone. "Hey Nadech." She puts on a smile, even though she knows that he won't be able to see it. She rotates her chair, biting her lips in nervousness, "It's tonight&hellip;? Okay&hellip; I'll be there&hellip; don't worry about it, I understand you're busy so I'll drive there&hellip; the red dress&hellip;? okay, I will&hellip;I have something to tell you too&hellip; Okay&hellip; I'll tell you tonight when I see you&hellip; okay bye&hellip;" she hangs up the phone and stares at it.

"How am I going to tell you&hellip;? she exhales deeply, feeling the weight on her shoulders grow heavier.

----------------------------------------------------------

Yaya arrives at the Kennicky Hall at 8:30. She's running a bit late-- although she technically is early, but later than she intended to leave. Her hair and makeup just wasn't cooperating with her tonight, plus slipping into the red dress was a bit of a challenge. She quickly gets out of the car and walks towards the lobby, following the sign of where to go. Tonight was Nadech's charity event. Something he has been working on for a month. There's rumor to be a big announcement. She isn't sure of what it is.

She enters the hall and spots Kimmy instantly.

"Hey Yaya!" she shouts from a distance, gesturing her to come over. Yaya was glad she wasn't alone. She didn't want to feel out of place.

"Hi Kimmy," she gives Kimmy a hug, smiling from ear to ear, "You look stunning tonight." she compliments Kimmy.

"Oh stop it--" Kimmy rolls her eyes, "Not as stunning as you&hellip;" she checks Yaya out.

"Drinks?" A server interrupts them, offering some drinks.

Kimmy grabs two, handing one to Yaya.

"Let's toast&hellip;" Kimmy raise her glass, "To Barry creating this charity event." she smiles, "I didn't think he could pull it off."

"Cheers&hellip;" Yaya smiles. Their glasses touch and they drank to Nadech's success. "Where is he, by the way?" she ask Kimmy.

"Uhm&hellip;" Kimmy scans around the room, "He might still be in one of the other halls, preparing some stuff." she sips her champagne.

"Do you mind if go find him? I wanna talk to him before he comes out." Yaya tells Kimmy.

"Not at all-- go ahead. I'll be here." She smiles at Yaya. "I'll be waiting right here. Kelly should be here soon." She informs Yaya.

Yaya smiles and excuses herself, heading out the Kennicky Hall. She checks two different halls but he was nowhere in sight. She turns around carelessly and right smack into a stranger, spilling the champagne all over her dress.

"Oh-- I am so sorry&hellip;" the woman shouts.

"It's okay&hellip;" Yaya dabs the champagne on her dress, unconcerned about the person in front of her, "It was my fault anyways-- sorry&hellip;" she finally looks up. Her eyes widen to her surprise as she stares at the woman dressed similarly to her. The woman look oddly familiar to Yaya, yet she can't figure out where she seen her before.

"Let's go to the bathroom to fix the dress before it gets ruined..." The woman smiles at Yaya, who could only nod.

The woman helps dry Yaya's dress, making it look as if nothing had spilled on it. Yaya stares at the woman, who resembles her in some ways.

"You're all set&hellip;" she tells Yaya with a sly smile, "I apologize for bumping into you earlier&hellip;" she says.

"No-- no&hellip;" Yaya smiles shyly, "Not your fault, I'm-- I'm sorry. It was my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going-- but thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it." she smiles again.

"Not a problem&hellip;" she grins at Yaya.

Yaya washes and dries her hand.

"I see your engaged&hellip;" the woman glances at Yaya's ring.

She glances over her shoulder at the woman, then looks down at her ring, "Oh-- yes-- yes I am&hellip;" Yaya grins at the mysterious woman.

"Well, Congrats&hellip;" the woman crosses her arm, "He must be one lucky man&hellip;" she smiles devilishly, glancing at Yaya.

"Thank you. I think he is&hellip;" Yaya brushes the strains of hair back from her face, "He's a one-of-a-kind." she blushes.

The woman nods her head, "I've never been engaged before..." she moves in closer, "Can I see your ring&hellip;?" she ask politely.

Yaya nods her head and held out her hand. The woman examines her ring then glances up at Yaya with a mocking grin.

"It's lovely&hellip;" she utters kindly.

"Thank you. It isn't fancy or anything but it's okay. I don't like anything fancy anyways." Yaya tells her.

"I see&hellip;" The woman nods her head, "Well then&hellip;" She exhales deeply, "I see your dress is fine so I guess I will be going&hellip;"

"Okay.. I should be going too. Thanks again." Yaya utters with a smile and watches the mysterious woman leave the bathroom. Chills ran down her spin. An eerie feeling takes over her instantly. Yaya sense a bad and weird vibe from that woman, although she can't wrap her fingers around it. Where have I seen her before? She ponders in her thoughts trying to remember that familiar face. Looking at that woman was almost like looking in a mirror. They had striking similar features. I know I've seen her somewhere.

She walks out the bathroom, searching for the woman but she was no where in sight.

-------------------------------------------------

Nadech runs through the check list, making sure everything is in order. It's almost time and he wanted everything to be perfect. This is something he has been working on for a month.

"Check&hellip;" he crosses the last thing off the list and puts the clip board down. A smile of relief appears before his face. Weight has been lifted from his shoulders. He checks his watch-- almost time.

Suddenly, Nadech could feel hands carefully wrapping around him. He looks noticing the red dress. A smile appears before his face.

"You're finally here&hellip;" he caresses her hands.

"Of course I'm here&hellip; I wouldn't miss your big day&hellip;"

Nadech breaks free from the embrace, facing the woman who he thought was Yaya.

"Da--Davika?!" He utters in shock. Heart beating faster by the second. "What-- What the hell are you doing here??" He scans the room in a panic, wondering if anyone saw what just happen.

"I'm here to support you Baby&hellip;" she takes a step forward, "Why else would I be here&hellip;?" She seductively wrap her arms around his neck, "You know you want me here&hellip;" she smirks.

Nadech pushes her off, shaking his head furiously, then walking away. She quickly grabs him.

"Barry, Baby&hellip;" She whines, "You can't leave now&hellip;" she pouts, "I helped you with this Charity event and this is how you repay me&hellip;?" she crossed her arms, "By acting like we're strangers?"

He inhales deeply, forgetting that she is the reason why this charity event is taking place. "Sorry--" he puts his hands to his hips, "Thanks for helping me with this event Davika-- but nothing's gonna happen between us. I'm ENGAGED." He emphasize on being engaged, hoping she would get the memo.

She toss her head back and lets out a laugh, "Please Barry&hellip;." she snickers and moves in closer-- Inches from his body. She stares at him with all seriousness, "You might be fooling the whole world Barry&hellip; but you definitely don't fool me." She doesn't flinch nor winch.

He swallows hard, blinking faster. "Fool who? Who am I fooling? What am I fooling, if you don't mind me asking?" He barks at Davika.

"You know damn well who&hellip;" she fiddles with his blazer, "You don't really love that Yaya girl&hellip;" she grins evilly, "You might be engaged to her but you know deep down you're wishing it was me&hellip; I'm the one you really want&hellip; not that copycat lookalike Yaya..."

Nadech clinches his jaw, avoiding her eye contact. Davika grabs him by the jaw, forcing him to look at her, "Admit it Barry&hellip; you're still not over me." she half grins, "When are you going to stop lying to yourself and admit the truth?!" she barks.

Nadech knocks her hand down, "I don't want you Davika. It's been over years ago." He stares her coldly, "You had your chance and you blew it--"

She laughs in his face, "Lies&hellip;." She utters, "All&hellip; fucking&hellip; lies&hellip;" She smiles, "Then why haven't you told her about me? How come you won't tell her that I'm your ex-girlfriend-- the woman who has your heart? Why won't you tell her?" She interrogates him.

"Because you're in the past Davika!" He barks, "I don't have to tell her about you because you're a thing in the past! There's no need to bring you up!" He snaps.

She laughs again, "No.. no&hellip; that's not the correct answer&hellip;" she crosses her arms, "You wanna know the truth&hellip;? You're afraid that if she knew the truth about me, she'll be devastated&hellip; you don't wanna hurt her&hellip; she can't handle the truth--"

"Yaya trusts me and there's no need to tell her everything--"

"Then why haven't you told her that you still keep in contact with me&hellip; your ex-girlfriend?" she interrupts him, "Or that you replaced my name with "Mother" to make it look like your mom's calling when it's really me calling...?" She gives him the cold pathetic stare, "Why do you always answer when I call then...? I'll tell you why..." she pauses for a breath, caressing his soft cheeks.

"It's because deep down, you're wishing that Yaya was me&hellip;" she grins, "Just admit it&hellip; if you admit it, we can start things over. You know what they say 'if you love something, set it free. If it comes back then it was meant to be....' " She smiles, "I'm back Barry... for good... Just break it off with her&hellip; you don't need that girl Barry&hellip;" she takes his hand, "You need a woman.. you need me&hellip;" Her tone of voice changes, suddenly speaking more softer. "Just tell me you miss me and and I'll come back in a heartbeat&hellip;" she utters, wrapping her arms around his neck once more.

Nadech doesn't fit her. He listens to her carefully. Numb all over his body.

"Baby&hellip;" she smiles at him like old times, "I know all that makeover stuff you gave her was only because you wanted her to be more like me and look more like me. You weren't sincere to her then and you definitely aren't sincere now-- stop lying to yourself&hellip; You did it because she resembled me and you wanted her to be like me so you could be closer to me-- you pitied her, didn't you? She doesn't really mean anything to you, right? I know you want me, so please don't deny it any longer&hellip; You don't love her-- you're still in love with me&hellip;" she tells him softly.

He swallows hard, feeling the lump in his throat. His blood is pumping with adrenaline as his mind is spinning out of control. She touches his face, "And that engagement ring you gave her&hellip; is exactly like the promise ring you gave me Barry&hellip; did you know that?"

He blinks uncontrollably. Palms sweaty now.

"See Barry&hellip; it's obvious you still want me-- your silence is answers all my questions..." she smiles at him, "you do still love me&hellip; just say it&hellip; You don't love her.. you love the idea that she's like me&hellip;" she leans in closer, lips slowly touching his.

"Don't&hellip;" Nadech utters through his teeth but it was too late. Their lips touch, engaging in a passionate kiss.

----------------------------------------

Yaya covers her mouth is distraught, more tears slowly begin pouring out of her eyes as she witnesses Nadech, her fiance, kissing another woman. Not just any other woman-- his ex-girlfriend. Her head's spinning as she tries to process Nadech and Davika's conversation. She overhead everything and she just can't believe her ears nor can she believe what she's witnessing in front of her.

As Nadech's hand wraps around Davika's waist. Her heart collapse to the ground and Nadech stepped on it.

"Yaya! There you are!" Kimmy shouts to Yaya, making way towards her. She suddenly freezes immediately.

Yaya glances at Kimmy then back at Nadech and Davika, who spotted them already. Without a word Yaya storms out the room, eyes full of tears, bumping past Kimmy.

[SONG PLAYING : JISUN - WHAT SHOULD I DO? ]

She ignores her name being called. All she could do was run, shutting everything and everyone around from her mind. She runs out in the pouring rain-- the worst possible time for rain. Ashe reaches her car, she fumbles with they keys struggling to get unlock her door. The rain didn't help much. Hands shaking with fear and sorrow. The tears continuously pouring out of her eyes, blending in with the rain. She sticks the keys into the ignition and speeds off like a mad woman as the rain beats heavily on the top of her car. Thunder roars louder than ever. It's as though the heavens know how she's going through and what she's feeling. Hurt. Angry. Sad. Betrayed.

She grips tightly to the steering wheel, racing home as fast as she could. Her heart races faster than before. Tears still pouring down her face as she races against an invisible clock to head home.

"I mean nothing to him&hellip; It was all a lie&hellip; I was a lie&hellip;" she repeatedly utters in her mind with the words of Davika taunting her ears and the images of them kissing blinding her.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMG Noy!!!! This is too sad... too sad!!! It's like a knife piercing through my heart when Yaya saw them kissing :( :( They are going to engage and now that bitch Davika came and spoil everything!! And I am mad with Barry too, responding to Davika's kiss HMPH!! Poor Yaya, she's really going to think Nadech doesn't love her.... So sad :cry: You broke my heart Noy lol... Thank you for the update na! I can't wait to see what happens next, do good in school na! :)

Oh Noy... My heart is broken too! I knew it was coming but you know it's just ...

How can he be working with her(i wanna know how she manipulated him to do this)? What was the big announcement?

How can he put a similar ring on her???? How can he kiss Davika back???? How can he. How can he. . *tears*

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Add me to the broken heart list girls :cry: !!! HOW COULD HE ???

I was expecting Davikah to be plain rotten but Nadech RESPONDED to her !!! He did not push her away when she was saying all this crap about Yaya, He did not get angry even !!! Oh man ! I wanted him to be furious !!!! Instead he gets all exited and his little heart gets to beat that little bit faster ( sarcarstic thoughts) ... And what is that collaboration with Davikah ? I thought he was definetly finished with her ??? I am so pissed right now i could bitch slapp someone ( Well Davikah or Nadech will do ) !!! :numchuck:

Ok Noy, sorry but it had to come out lol !!! I promess my violent behaviour will stop here lol !!! Thanks for the update, cannot wait for the next one.... Hope Yaya is going to make him suffer hard core and dissapear for those 2 years around the world and have the best fun ever , i will cheer for that :cheer:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I consider myself a non violent person, but right now I'm ready to join zazoured and beat the crap out of Nadech. How could he do this to Yaya? If he could not control his emotion or temptation every time Davida was seducing him, then he doesn't deserve to have Yaya's love. I felt so bad for Yaya right now. Poor girl, had to witness that devastating scene. What is worst is that she has finally found someone whom she could trust and love but that happiness is short lived and just disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Thank you, Noy. You are very good in getting readers all tensed up. Can't wait to read more!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
What happen? Poor Yaya... Not liking Nadech right now... :rant: Yaya should take the offer and take off without letting him know and find someone else! Thank you for the update... :cry: