Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Noy writes FFs and I make MVs (well I can't write!).... hahaha....
LOVED the DONT BTS but I wanted a sexy song because I spotted so many sexy moves. Yeah, me and my naughty mind......

U know, I try. I really try to look at Nadech innocently but I can't help myself. He is just tooooooo darn sexy.....

I hope you guys like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV7CwvjSLBY

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Noy writes FFs and I make MVs (well I can't write!).... hahaha....
LOVED the DONT BTS but I wanted a sexy song because I spotted so many sexy moves. Yeah, me and my naughty mind......

U know, I try. I really try to look at Nadech innocently but I can't help myself. He is just tooooooo darn sexy.....

I hope you guys like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV7CwvjSLBY
Wow, this mv really takes me breath away! He is one hot and sexy ET!! Yeah, I thought he was too perfect to be human. I wouldn't mind making first contact with him!! :pervie: :coverlaf: Thanks na ja!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 16

Nadech sits on the couch, contemplating. His hand rest against his mouth, eyeing the keys on kitchen counter. He's feeling perplexed. Hormones' raging. Blood pumping viciously in his veins. It's been a while since he last had sex. It's his longest time record yet. Lately, he's been itching for it. Yearning to be inside a woman like a crack addict needing a fix. And tonight he's feeling very impulsive. Wanting to do something he doesn't condemn but he just can't resist the temptation.

"Damn..." he curse under his breath, getting up from the couch with a quickness. He grabs the keys, storms out of his apartment and takes the elevator down.

He gets into his car and drives off like a maniac. He has to go see her. And fast. He's pushing 150 mph on the freeway. Blood pumping with adrenaline rush. Everything's flashing before him, like a speed of light. Heart thumps loudly against his chest. He arrives at his destination in a matter of minutes. Palms are sweaty. Hormones still raging. He takes the elevator up, waiting anxiously. The knots in his stomach intensify. Twisting and turning out of control. He must have her tonight-- no exceptions.

"Okay..." he stands in front of her door, trying his hardest to calm the nervousness. He pounds his fist against the door. Pounding it as if he were an FBI agent searching for a fugitive.

Foot steps approach the door, opening it ever so slowly. Heart beats loudly as every second ticks. The longest seconds of his life. The door opens and an angel stands before him. Yaya. Looking sexier than ever in her oversize night gown.

"Hi--hi..." Nadech stutters, "Can I.. Can I come in...?" he ask shyly.

She stares at him confusing, "Okay..." she gestures for him to come in, "What are you doing here at this time of the night...?" she closes the door behind him.

"Look Yaya--" he clears his throat, "I have to tell you something--" he's anxious, staring her down.

"What is it?" she gives him an awkward look.

"I'm-- I'm in love with you--" he blurts out, heart thumping, sweat slowly forming on the rim of his forehead, "I know you're with Chin-- but I-- I-- I can't help the way I feel--" he grabs her by the shoulders, pulling her closer, "I want you..." he swallows his pride, "So... badly..." he lifts head up, feeling weak in the knees. He kisses those soft lips he's been craving for. And it taste just as he imagine he would- magnificent and simply irresistible. Pure pleasure all around. His knees grow weaker. Floating higher than a kite. Her kisses taste sweeter than anything he's ever tasted.

Yaya's back hits the wall submissively not fighting him. She engages in the kiss. He pulls back slightly, staring down at the beauty, caressing her cheeks, "You're so beautiful..." he kiss her on the lips once more.

Yaya pulls back a bit, gasping for air, "What-- what are you doing..?" she utters, huffing and puffing loudly.

He rest his forehead against her forehead, "I wanna make love to you..." he whispers, closing his eyes tightly, "Sweet passionate love..." his breathing grows tense. Chills running down his spine. He can't take it anymore. He needed her right then and there.

He pins her against the wall, kissing her with greater desire and pleasure. She doesn't fight back, she gives in, letting him take control. "Take me..." she whispers softly.

His hand grabs her leg, pulling it up to his waist. She wrap it around his waist, as he caress her smooth creamy thighs. His hand hikes up her night gown, feeling her bare skin. To his surprise she's naked under the gown. A smile creeps up on his face. Less work. Her arms slips around his neck, hanging on tightly. He squeezes her buttocks, lifting her up off the ground. Both legs wrap around his body.

[THIS SONG PLAYS: TREY SONGZ - I INVENTED]

He carries her to her bed, setting her down like a delicate flower. He removes her night gown, tossing it on the ground. He stares down at her naked body. Amazed by such a flawless beauty. A grin appears on his face, glad to finally know what she's hiding underneath those layers of clothing.

"Take me..." she caresses her body, inviting him in to play.

Nadech grins, happy to comply. He strips down, ready to take her for a wild ride. He slides in between her thighs. His body fit perfectly on top of hers, legs wraps around his waist. Getting a good grip around him. He kisses her neck, nibbling her ear, gently penetrating her. She lets out a soft moan. Her body relaxes, feeling good all around.

"Hold on..." he tells her, rocking her world. She's moans in rapture as he delivers, grabbing her blanket for support. She reaches for his neck, suddenly doing a 360, doing a quick switch.

"I'll show you what I'm working with..." she tells him, smiling devilishly as she rides him like a bull, "I'll rock your world like no one else..." she thrust her body faster and faster. His senses are tingling, feeling out of this world. His body goes numb. Unable to speak. "Oh yeah..." he groans, taking hold of her bodacious buttocks for the pushing.

She takes his hand, pinning them on the bed. Her body lays flat in his rock solid abs. She gives him an fiery intense kiss. Taking charge of this love making business.

Nadech breaks free from her hand and grabs a hold of her tiny waste. He switches position, laying her flat down. He lays next to her, hands caressing her thigh, making his way to her inner thigh. He leans down and kisses on the navel, sending goosebumps up her spine. His hand explores her body, touching anywhere he can possible touch. It's on patrol, finding the spot that will drive her wild and blow her mind. He massages her breast, kissing them tenderly, working his way up to her neck

"Make love to me..." she moans softly, laying submissively.

Nadech smiles, not hesitating. He gets on top of her slowly, and penetrates her once more. She moans in great excitment..

"Yes.. Don't stop..." she cries in pleasure.

He doesn't stops. Thrusting with more force, going harder and longer.

"You like that...?" he breaths harder, "Oh yeah..."

"Barry...." A voice faintly calls him, "Barry..." it goes louder.

A sudden tug to his foot then a loud screech "Barrrrryyyy!!"

Nadech wakes up. It's only a dream. A crazy, wild sex-filled dream...

"What the--" he scratches his head in confusion, looking around in a daze. He isn't in Yaya's bed, nor did he have sex with her. Everything was all just a crazy wild dream. Another dream that he keeps having. Third time this week to be exactly. And every time, it has felt so real. From the kiss to her touches to being inside of her. The little details down were exact. The back of his hair stands up, chills run through his body. Why does he keep having these dreams about Yaya? Is it a sign of some sort? He's hot and bothered by it. Unable to pinpoint the reason for the dream.

"Hello earth to Barry?!" Kimmy wave her hand violently in front of his face, "I've been trying to wake you for the past 15 minutes!" she barks, "What the hell were you dreaming about?! Moaning and groaning!" She gives him a disgusted look.

He rubs his eyes, pushing aside his crazy wild dream. He could feel his face turning red of embarrassment. "What-- What are you doing here?" he ignores her question about his dream. Confused all around but he gets out of bed.

"Whoa.. Whoa!!" Kimmy covers her eyes, "I know we're friends and all but I don't need to see your junk all hanging out!"

He grabs a towel and wrap the lower half of his body, "You know I sleep naked." he rolls his eyes, "I don't know why you're creeped out, you don't get turned on by this anyways--"

"Still! It's called being considerate! Save it for your little groupies!" she barks back, disgusted by his behavior. "Are you covered up yet?" she ask irritatingly.

"Yes.. You can look now? Why are you here so early in the morning?" he ask, unable to get the dream out of his mind.

She gasps, "You forgot?!" he puts her hands on her hip, "Your mom's birthday today..." she frowns at him.

"Shit.." he curses, "It's today?!" eyes widen.

"Uh... Yeah! I swear-- you'd be lost without me Barry..." she wags her head in disappointment. "I came over here to see if you got a gift for your mom but it looks like you haven't yet..." she scorns him.

Nadech'd phone ring.

"She's having a little gathering at her house remember? We're suppose to go help her set up."

Nadech zones Kimmy out, reaching for his phone. It's Yaya. His palms begin to sweat a little, heart thumping fiercely. The hormone-raging sex dream flashes before his mind. He silences Kimmy with his finger.

"Hello..?" he answers in a concerning tone.

"Hey--" Yaya says, "I'm sorry to bother you this early but I need your help..." she sound as though she's in distressed.

"Uh..." The thought of Chin appears to mind. It's been almost 2 weeks since he last seen her. He wonders if they're having trouble in paradise already, "About what?" he ask, pressing his ear against the phone.

"Can we meet up at Lil' Pete's Cafe in like 30 minutes? I rather talk in person..." she replies in a soft spoken tone.

He glances at the clock, "Yeah I can-- I can make it" he tells her.

"Okay then. I'll just see you in a few."

"Okay bye--" he hangs up his phone. A big smile on his face, feeling like it's going to be a good day.

"Sorry Kimmy-- you're gonna have to go first--" he tells her, pulling out some clothes in the closet to wear.

"What?! Go first?" she whines, "Why?"

"I gotta meet up with someone-- she's in need of help--" he smiles at her.

"Alright... You better not flake! You rarely visit your mom-- least you can do is show up for her birthday..." she puts a guilt trip on him.

"Don't worry-- I'll be there-- and with a gift too--" he assures her.

Kimmy scorns him, "Fine... I'll see you later... It better not be with Davika!!" she gives him the 'I'll kill you' stare.

Nadech chuckles, "It isn't Davika. I haven't heard from her since that one night.. She's gone for good." he smiles.

"Fine.. Fine.. I'm out... Remember to be there at 2!!" she screams behind her and leaves his apartment.

Nadech sighs with relief, thankful she's finally out. A smile creeps up on his face. Jaw suddenly hurting from all the smile, yet he's unable to stop smiling. His stomach twist in knots, a strange exciting feeling overcomes him as he gets ready to see Yaya.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oh my effin god! lol excuse me but I'm trying my best to not cuss :lol2: You are sucha big tease Noy! The minute I read it, I was thinking oh this must be another one of those dream moments, he can't confess that he loves her so soon and what do you know. Oyy Nadech, dreaming 3 times this week :eek: Oh my! :coverlaf:

But otherwise, I wonder if Nadech is referring to Yaya as his "gift". Wishful thinking here. Thanks Noy! I hope you're feeling a lot better today na :grouphug: :kiss3:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
AHHHHHHH this is tooooooo good!!! lol I knew it, I knew it was a dream..lol I didn't really exactly but I was like he's not gonna confess love yet. lol this is reallly reallly reallyyyy good, I'm sooooooo excited for the next one. Hope that you will update soon na :D lol AHHHH I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!! :D

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Lmao...I was all smiley &thinking finally he decides 2 make a move on her! Than BOOM damn, wat a great tease...it was just him dreaming, haha...Nice!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh my effin god! lol excuse me but I'm trying my best to not cuss :lol2: You are sucha big tease Noy! The minute I read it, I was thinking oh this must be another one of those dream moments, he can't confess that he loves her so soon and what do you know. Oyy Nadech, dreaming 3 times this week :eek: Oh my! :coverlaf:

But otherwise, I wonder if Nadech is referring to Yaya as his "gift". Wishful thinking here. Thanks Noy! I hope you're feeling a lot better today na :grouphug: :kiss3:
:lol2: I like to tease you know that. Plus I felt that he should be having some fantasies about her too. :lol: Don't worry that will be last one :D (I think LOL)

I'm feeling a lot better CC :kiss: Just a lot to do before my trip >.<' Not enough time in the day! Ahhh....

AHHHHHHH this is tooooooo good!!! lol I knew it, I knew it was a dream..lol I didn't really exactly but I was like he's not gonna confess love yet. lol this is reallly reallly reallyyyy good, I'm sooooooo excited for the next one. Hope that you will update soon na :D lol AHHHH I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!! :D
:D Thanks for reading! I'mm try to update it tonight. so stay posted :D

NOY! I am DRIVING!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr
KIKI you're crazy!! :eek: don't read & drive! But I hope you're driving safely! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lmao...I was all smiley &thinking finally he decides 2 make a move on her! Than BOOM damn, wat a great tease...it was just him dreaming, haha...Nice!
:lol2: I was compelled to write it :p thanks for reading :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I know you do but yes, he needs to have dreams too, not just her :yes: :lol: That's good to hear. Take everything easy na and have fun on your trip this weekend. *BIG CYBER HUG*. I look forward to your update tonight.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know you do but yes, he needs to have dreams too, not just her :yes: :lol: That's good to hear. Take everything easy na and have fun on your trip this weekend. *BIG CYBER HUG*. I look forward to your update tonight.
Thanks CC :kiss: I'll be back. I gotta get brainstorming on chapter 17 :D

shengvang

sarNie Adult
This is so HOTTTTTT! I need some air. *blush* DROOLING like there's no tomorrow!

Ill be back to comment, need some time to rest from this hotness!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yay! Thanks dearest Noy! :wub: I'll be here camping while I study.

:lol: Okay I think we need to put a big fan in this thread.