Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
AWH NOY! You ended the date early and now you're attempting to give us 3 updates for the day!? Can I give you a super big cyber hug!? :grouphug: :kiss3:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
AWESOME triple update ?!?!?!?! (fingers crossed)...
i skimmed through the davika / nadech part in the last chapter but loved the conversation between nadech and kim. i really want to know what happens on yaya's and chin's date night and how nadech will react, will he find out which restaurant they are dining at and stalk them from afar and get jealous?!?!?!?! i want to know ...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the ch. 15 update!! I'm glad Nadech was strong enough to let go of Davika. He got his closure with the ex. I was little mad that he let her kiss him, yuck!! I also like his conversations with Kimmy. She knows him so well. I think she knows that Nadech is falling for Yaya but he kept on denying it. Nadech pbak kaang mak!

More update here?! Noy, you are so good to us! :kiss: :grouphug: I can't wait to find out what happen with Yaya's and Chin's date na!! Your boyfriend sounds very nice and understanding. Does he know that you are writing sexy FF? :coverlaf:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Sorry ladies, I won't be updating another chapter tonight.. I'm beyond tired.. I need to catch up on some zzZZz for class tomorrow... I'll save it for tomorrow night :D Goodnight ladies! have fun reading this & Love at First Night :kiss:

Night ja. Going to catch some zzzz too. Was waiting for your update... now my eyes are wide open and imagination running wild. LMAO.

See you tomorrow na. Have a good day at school. :kiss:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:goodnite: everyone! Sweet dreams na ja!!!
Noy, thank you for all your efforts!! Have a great day tomorrow!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ehh... I'm having writer's block.. *tears* I'm struggling to write the beginning of chapter 16. *think think think*

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Awh, I wish I could help/motivate you somehow Noy. Hmm, were you planning on having Nadech stalk Yaya on her date with Chin?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awh, I wish I could help/motivate you somehow Noy. Hmm, were you planning on having Nadech stalk Yaya on her date with Chin?
Haha not yet.. I'm having trouble starting it out. I know what it'll be about just can't get it started -____-'

Buttt Yaya & Nadech will get a bit closer if that's any help :lol:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Buttt Yaya & Nadech will get a bit closer if that's any help :lol:
Oh Noy, I love your idea of having Nadech and Yaya getting a bit closer. We have to remember that she is dating Chin right now so it would not make much sense for her to have strong feeling for Nadech right away. I like love story that develops slowly but surely and passionately. I just think that we tend to appreciate or cherish things that don't come too easily.

You know the list of Yaya is great.... And maybe without knowing Nadech will do all those with her.... Not Chin. He's got to be her prince charming....

Can you start of by interrupting their date? Hehe

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I really need to catch up with you gals. Been working to much, need some yadech in my everyday life, and this, this is the getting so GOOD! Thanks noy for your fast update!

Nadech is so in denial right now. He needs to pace up cause chin is winning the game! Lol...I love that night they were in each others arms. And the kiss, nadech would do that! He can't resist being next to yaya [blush]

Good thing nadech is over davika. I hope she doesn't come back to hunt yadech! Fingers cross.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Sorry ladies, I won't be updating tonight :( *tears* not feeling too good so I'm gonna rest.

Oh, I am so sorry you are feeling eeky. Take a good rest and take lots of Vitamin C naka. It's always good during this kind of season.

Big BIG HUG Good night ja. Feel better na. :kiss:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh geez, I am in need of my dose of Mr. Smooth Operator.

Noy, I hope you feel better, hon. All your studying & writing fan fics must have taken a toll on you. Please don't rush. Take good care of yourself first.

I am feeling run down today too. I still got so much to do. I wish there were like 6 extra hours in the day or something. Thank you so much for taking the time to satisfy our cravings of Yaya & Nadech. I am so, so addicted to this story. Here are some flowers for you! :flowers: I really appreciate you na. Thank you for always granting our requests. :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
thanks for understanding gals :D I'm still feeling under the weather >.<' but I got homework I gotta do... booo So not in the mood to write a paper lol. Soon as I'm finish I'll update :kiss:

Noy ja - Hope you are feeling better na. Rest up and think of your paper. hehe. Think of how hard Nadech works and your will get the motivation na.

If you need a break, watch this and DROOOOOOL. hehehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92dTLS2ilzA

Not trying to motivate you to write na. Just wanted you to relax and enjoy na ka. :kiss: