Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Noy ja - take your time na. I can wait until tomorrow if I have to..... I hope you are enjoying this as much as we are na.

Have you been busy with school and updating this FF for the needy stalkers and family stuff all day? Have you seen this awesome online mag? http://www.dontfreemag.com/Jan12.html

There are scans na..... Kitkat posted them on TNNKK thread: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/48174-torranee-nee-krai-krong-no-problem/page__view__findpost__p__830276

Of course, you know I am going to share you my fav..... I was so crazy about the pic that I had to screen cap it. I can't stop looking at this pic now. It's on my phone, my lap top - and I posted in here in AF too.

Don't know how to thank you for this FF so I'm just going to post a pic that I LOOOOOOOVE. hehe He is sooo dreamy~~~~~~
MUAAAHHH! :kiss:

-----
edit - If I stare at his eyes long enough, do you think he'll come into my dreams tonight???? hmmmmmmm. may worth a try!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 13

Nadech leans against the wall, arms folded, watching and waiting for Davika to unlock her apartment door. He's kicking himself in the ass for agreeing to take her home. He thinks back to what she asked at the hall.

"Please Barry..." she begs in her sweet voice. Sad puppy eyes to match her tone of voice. "Just back to my apartment..." she smiles innocently. His stomach fluttered with butterflies, seeing that beautiful smile of hers. Something in her eyes stired him inside, compelling him to take up her offer. He couldn't resist nor could he turn her down.

The door unlocks and Davika turns to him. She smiles, "Come in Barry..." she says softly.

Nadech felt sick to his stomach, staring at her in shock, "I can't-- I gotta go..." he clears his throat, slowly turning around, getting ready to walk away.

"Wait Barry--" she grabs him by the arm, "Please come inside..." she whispers softly. The same tone she onced use to break up with him. He exhales deeply, feeling his knees weakening. He hangs his head low, not uttering a word. She takes his hand and leads him into her apartment.

She closes the door behind and locks it. She flicks on the light. "Can you unzip my dress?" she ask, bundling her hair to one side. She turns her back towards him, smiling at him over his shoulder.

He slowly unzips her dress, feeling hot and bothered all of the sudden. He bites his lip, trying to control himself.

"Thanks Barry..." she whispers, giving him the sweet eyes, letting the dress fall down to the ground.

Nadech's eyes widen in awe, surprised by her tactics. He quickly turns away, swallowing hard, "Uh..." he blinds several times, trying to find something to say.

"Don't be shy Barry..." she smirks playfully, "It's not like we're strangers--" she touches his cheek, turning his face in her direction. She smiles at him, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck, "You've seen it all already Barry..." her fingers strokes the collar of his blazer, slowly trailing down his chest. "Don't you miss the good old times...?" She smiles up at him, biting her lips.

Nadech swallows hard, trying to fight the temptation. "Davika..." he closes his eyes, "I-- I don't think..." He's interrupted by her lips on his.

She kisses him passionately, making him weak in the knees. His heart caves in and he returns the kiss, slipping his warm tongue down her throat. Davika quickly jumps on Nadech, wrapping her legs around his waist. They kiss lustfully. She's hugging him tightly, hands caressing through his hair.

She pulls back a bit, catching her breath, "bed... room..." she utters softly, grinning down at him. She jumps down, slowly leading him into her bedroom. Nadech's head spinning. He's lusting for her body. It's calling him and he can't control it any longer. His knees grow weak for her. His heart aches for her. His body craves for her. Yet his mind despise her. He doesn't pay attention to the voice in the back of his head. He's only listening to the other head.

"One last time..." he reassures himself, "Just this once"

[This is the song that plays in the background]

Davika pushes Nadech onto her bed, and begins stripping him naked. Removing all his clothing. She quickly jumps on top of him, slowly kissing his neck, working her way downtown. He's losing all his senses. Feeling the passion, love, and lust all mixed in one. He switches role, taking charge now. He pins her down on the bed and penetrates her, letting out a loud moan. His body tingles with sensation, almost forgetting how incredible it felt to be inside of her. No one did compare. All his senses are tingling with thirst. No one's ever made him feel this good before. She kisses him all over, showing him what she's been working with. She takes him to the heavens.

Her soft moans send chills up his spine. He's feeling out of this world. She's taken him out of space. She lets out one last cry, as he takes her to esctasy. Nadech collapse onto her body, huffing and puffing out of control. Sweat slowly dripping down his face. He looks down at her, brushing her hair away from her eyes. His heart's beating faster and faster. Still short of breath. Davika reaches up and brushes his chees, wiping the sweat from his face. She gives him one passionate kiss on the lips. His senses tingles once more. He pulls back and lies naked next to her.

The dirty deed is finally done.

They don't utter a word. Just laid in silence. His head spins faster than ever. He lays lifeless, feeling numb all over. Davika moves in closer to him, one arm wraps around him. She hugs him tightly as if he were a pillow. Guilt chews away at him. A moment of pleasure soon turns into a dirty regret.

"Shittt..." he curse under his breath, as he peers down at Davika, who's fast asleep already, "Why did I cave in...?" he's feeling cheap. Worthless. Abused and taken advantage of. Suddenly, he's able to relate to this to night stands. With all of the women he's slept with in the past. Was this how they felt after the one night stands? he questions himself, slowly beginning to second guess his lifestyle.

He slowly removes Davika's arm off of him, careful not to wake her. "This is goodbye for good..." he utters softly. He quickly grabs his clothes from the floor, slowly slipping on his pants. The longer he stays there, the more guilt eats away inside.

"No more..." he sighs heavily, biting his lip. He reaches for her but stops himself and pulls back.

Suddenly the image of Yaya flashes before him. He looks down at Davika and notices the resemblance between the two. Almost identical. His heart beats loudly against his chest. He shakes the thought out of his mind and swiftly leaves the room, exiting her apartment once and for all.

He pulls out his phone from his pocket, checking the time. 2:30 in the morning. He scrolls his contact for Kimmy's number, wanting to go see her for a late night chitchat but he chickens out. "Can't call her..." he sighs, "She'll definitely go off on him for what he did tonight..." He can picture her right now, screaming up a storm about Davika. He didn't want to hear it from her right now, couldn't bare to hear or take any criticism at moment.

Sighing deeply, he scrolls all the way to the end of his contact list and he stops on Yaya's name. His heart skips a beat, butterflies in his stomach. He clears his throat, deciding to do the unthinkable-- Call Yaya.

Yaya flinches in bed, startled by her phone ringing. Her hand scrambles to look for her phone under her blanket, eyes still closed. "H--hell--Hello...?" Yaya utters softly in her sleepy voice. Eyes still closed.

"Yaya...?"

"Yeah..." she whispers, half awake, still unaware of who's calling, "This is she..." she yawns.

"Are you busy...?" he ask.

She finally manage to open her eyes, checking her alarm clock next to her. Almost 3 in the morning,. "What the..." she utters, then checks her phone. Nadech. She sprang up from bed, searchin frantic for her glasses. "Uh.." she utters.

"Can I come by please...?" he ask randomly.

"Come by...?" she ask in a high pitch voice. Taken by surprised by his gesture. Her heart's pumping fast now.

"Yeah... Can I... I just-- I just need some company..." he replies, sounding depressed.

Yaya opens her mouth, ready to say a rude remark but noticed his tone of voice is different that usual, "Uh..."

"I won't do anything to you-- I promise..." he assures her.

Yaya's heart flutters with nervous, "Okay..." she whispers kindly, ears pressed tightly against her phone.

"Okay..." he says, smiling to himself, "I'll be over there in a few... see you." he ends the call. He clinches his jaw, feeling a bit of weight has been lifted from his shoulders.He gets into his car and drives away like a maniac on a loose.

The car ride to Yaya's house was the loneliest for him. So many thoughts ran through his mind, unable to think straight. He's pushing 130 mph on the freeway, not giving a damn. Shame, lust, and anger burns inside of him. How did he let himself get out of control? Why couldn't he tell her off? His hands grip tighter onto the steering wheel. His emotions ar caught up in a whirlwind, slowly spiraling downhill and he's losing himself. He lets go of the gas pedal, easing it a bit as he gets ready to exist.

Less than 10 minutes, he arrives at her complex. Taking the elevator up to the 5th floor. He trudges down the long hall to the end, finally arriving to his destination. He inhales deeply, and knocks on the door gently. Trying not to make a great deal of noise. He rest his arms on edge of the door, waiting for her to open it. He hands his head low, waiting patiently. Footsteps approach the door. The lock fidgets to open and Yaya's head peers through the small opening of the door.

Yaya smiles at him weakly, not uttering a word. He look terrible from when she saw him earlier. She opens the door wider for him. Nadech smiles at her, staring at her oversize t-shirt night gown. He trudges in. She closes the door behind her, locking it.

"So what brings you by tonight...?" She ask, turning to face him.

He scan her petite apartment. No living room. It's just one huge bedroom. It's not an apartment parse more of a studio. And her bed's right smack in the middle of the room. He noticed two coffee cups on her the small coffee table.

"Did you have a guest here tonight...?" He ask. Chin's name pops into his head. His stomach turns into knots, thinking of him in her apartment.

"Just Chin-- but he left a long time ago though," she tells him, grabbing the cups and putting them in the kitchen sink. He swallows hard, trying not to think about them together, alone in her apartment.

"So what brings you here tonight...?" Yaya returns to his side, asking him once more. She's standing in front of him, still curious to know what's on his mind. He lowers his head, standing motionless in front of her. Sadness lurks in his eyes. Without any word, he grabs her by the arms and pulls her in for a hug. Yaya's taken back by his sudden action as she's unable to move or fidget. "Nadech...?" she softly utters his name but he doesn't respond.

He squeezes her tightly, holding on to her for dear life, caressing her hair. Yaya could sense something's bothering him so she didn't bombard him with questions. Instead, her hands slowly wraps around his waist. She gently comforts him, rubbing his back, smiling to herself. She's never seen this side of him before. So vulnerable and fragile. Almost as if he were heartbroken. A few moments later he pulls away, realizing what he'd just done.

"I'm-- I'm sorry..." he's getting choked up, but he doesn't show emotion, "I just--" he inhales heavily, "I just... I'm in desparate need some company tonight..." he stares at her with puppy eyes.

Yaya's eyes widen, wondering if in company he meant sex. Her heart's beating faster and faster.

"I just need someone to talk to..." he utters softly.

She lets out a sigh of relief, "I know just what you need..." she smiles at him, disappearing into the kitchen. "My mom always say tea help solves every problem...." she returns shortly with a cup for him, "Here--" she hands it to him, "It's mint tea-- It'll calm you down and make you feel better." she grins.

Nadech chuckles softly taking the tea from her. He slowly sips on it. Yaya moves to small sofa near her bed, putting away a few magazines, "Here have a seat--" she tells him. He does as he was told, not questioning her. He blows his mint tea cool, slowly sipping it.. Yaya doesn't say anything, just watches him in awe. She hugs the pillow tightly, keeping it close to her chest, admiring him from a short distance. An awkward silence fills the air.

"Aren't you gonna ask me what's wrong...?" He stares at her, unfamiliar of how this works.

She shakes her head, giving him a tender smile. "I know something's bothering you but I won't ask you." she utters.

"And how come...?" He's perplexed.

"It's your business and I have no right to evade your privacy--" she tells him, "Plus, you told me not to ask you any personal questions remember...?" she reminds him.

"Ahh..." he nods his head, almost forgetting that he did, "I did..." he chuckles anxiously, "Almost forgot..." he sips his tea, "Aren't you a bit curious to know what I wanna talk about?" he ask.

Yaya nods her head, "I am-- but my mom always told me to never go meddling into peoples' lives if it doesn't involve you..." she shrugs.

Nadech stops sipping his tea, taken back by her mannerism. Surprised that she had any since her eating etiquette were horrendous. He stares at his tea, trying to figure out what to talk about Yaya. This wasn't how he planned the night would go.

"Can I ask you something...?" He lift his head slightly, peering over his shoulder.

"Sure, ask away..." she leans in closer to him.

"I have this crazy proposition..." he clears his throat, setting the tea carefully on the table.

"Okay.." Yaya smirks, wondering what's gotten into him, "Now-- what's the crazy proposition...?" she ask politely.

"You can say no if you want to..." he lowers his head, "You don't have to say yes... I want you to know that..."

She chuckles, "What is it...?" she ask curiously.

"Can I..." he clears his throat, lowering his head, "Do you think I can ..." he pauses, looking her in the eyes, "Is it possible if I can spend the night here... with you...?" He swallows hard, feeling his heart beating faster.

Yaya's jaw drops in distraught, surprised by his proposition. It's crazy alright. She's speechless. In complete and utter disbelief. Her heart beats faster and faster. Palms begin to sweat a little. Heart drops down to her stomach.

"No no-- I'm-- I'm not trying to have sex with you--" he quickly blurts out, shaking his head, feeling silly and perverted for asking. He scratches his head,"It's not like that at all " he chuckles uneasily. He takes a deep breath, moving in closer to her, "There won't be any sex involve-- I promise" he held his pink up, ready to swear to her.

Yaya stares at him, taken back by his actions. She stares into his worrisome eyes. Something's bothering him, she just knows it.

"I just need some company-- Just someone to hold just for one night..." he tells her pitifully, "I miss having the comfort of a person next to me... " he lowers his head, "For the past few years, I've been prowling on women, having one night stands and after the sex is don't, I'd tell them to leave--" he sighs heavily, "It's been so long since I held someone at night... the aftermath of a one night stand does gets lonely... I mean-- everybody needs someone to hold to at night..." he smiles delicately.

[This song plays in the background : 112 - Someone to Hold]

Yaya swallows hard, hearing the pain in his voice. Goosebumps ran down her back. She thinks back to Noah, remembering how much she love having him besides her at night, cuddling and holding him tightly. Her heart beats faster, feeling all choked up inside thinking about the feeling of completeness.

Nadech looks up at Yaya. She could see the sorrow in his eyes, almost as if he were crying or fighting back tears. Yaya clears her throat, trying to fight back the tears, trying to be a strong person for him.

"I'll..." she clears her throat once more, "Okay..." she utters daintly. He's at a vulnerable and fragile stage, she couldn't turn him down.

He smiles weakly at her, reaching in to give her a hug. "Thank you..." He whispers quietly, pulling away, smiling faintly at her.

Yaya slowly gets up from the couch and walks over to her bed. She turns off the light. It's dark now, with only the light from the outside world shining in through the window. Nadech slowly follows behind her. He removes his shoe and socks and sits on the edge of the bed. Yaya gets in the bed and sits on the edge, waiting for Nadech to get in. He glances over his shoulder staring at her, giving her a half-hearted grin. He carefully climbs into her bed, feeling his body sink in. Yaya lays back down. She adjust herself, lying on her side, bundle up under the blanket. Her heart's pounds loudly against her chest. The bed slowly moves and she can feel Nadech's warmth next to her body. He's getting closer. Hand slowly slipping across her stomach. He hugs her tenderly, pressing his body against hers. Spooning as if they're lovers. He rest his head on her pillow. He's crossed over to her side of the bed, taking up most of her space.

Yaya blinks several times, trying to get use to it. She bit the inside of her lip, wondering if it's a dream. She flinches, hurt by the bite. It's real....As real as can be. She carefully peers over her shoulder, getting a glimpse at him. He's sound asleep. Breathing softly like a helpless baby. A smile form at the corner of her lip. A strange feelings stir inside of her suddenly but she's too tired to dwell on it. She closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I got tears...I will be going to sleep with a smile. Super intense & very very sweet. Wow.

I wonder what he will think of Yaya (if they ever make love...lol). I am glad Davika is out of his system. He thinks it's good with Davika, wait until he gets a taste of Yaya. He'll want more & more.

THANK YOU, NOY. You are so good to us...

^_^ <3

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Love it Noy!

First off, I'm soo glad that you made the one night stand not too detailed and straight to the point. LOL! Davika is pretty daring eh? Well I hope that's the end of her. Nadech thinks it feels amazing being with her? Ha! I'll wait to see what he thinks of his willing with Yaya. Okay enough, I sound like a total perv now :rofl:

The scene between Nadech & Yaya made me AWHH! Such a tender moment. Mr. Smooth Operator is finally showing some of his true colors and really, he's just a heartbroken guy trying to find true love. The sudden hug and cuddling in bed makes me have butterflies in the stomach. Way too cute! :wub:

Thanks for tonight's update na ja!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:D I'm glad you gals enjoyed it! Now I'm off to sleep hehe. Got class in the morning >.<' luckily I get out at 12! :D

Goodnight ladies! I'll spam with you all tomorrow :kiss:

G'nite Noy! Thanks for a great update. So intense that I had to walk away.... now I am back.... finished reading and going to share my thoughts na.

Bad toughts first:
- Mai Davika is a SKUNK! She has no idea that she has competition. She thinks she's got Nadech wrapped around her fingers after all these years. Dream on!
- I want to slap Nadech silly when he said "No no-- I'm-- I'm not trying to have sex with you--" Well, of course. YOU JUST HAD SEX! arrrrrggggggh! I hope he used protection with Davika and with all his one night stands. With Yaya, I hope he go all natural na. OMG. Did I think out loud????? haha.

Giddy thoughts:
- I like that Nadech is having second thoughts about his life style after his night with Davika. If this night changes him for good, then it was worth it.
- I LOVE that he called Yaya. She is occupying his mind without him really knowing why. so good!
- LOVE that sudden hug too and that she understood and comforted him. They have keen sense for each other's feelings. That was so sweet.
- last but not least, the bed scene gets me all giddy...... They are spooning...... so so soooooooo sweet.

Can you please give us "the morning after" without the sex of the night before? I'll leave it to your imagination but I just want Yaya waking up to those eyes of Nadech and melt into puddles. hahaha. "Morning sex" would be great but then again don't know where you are going with this FF now. Too many thoughts in my head about how this could go. :nailbiter: haha

Ok. going to look at those eyes of Nadech again and going to sleep. Sweet dreams of Yadech na.....

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much my dear Noy!!

Well, the deed is done!! Like CC, I'm glad that you didn't put too much details describing the deed. I had a hard time picturing them together that way because I was feeling sad for Yaya. Wow, Mr. Smooth Operator was seduced and felt used! Glad that he's re-evaluating his lifestyle. That is a really good sign because he'll be more prepared to have a loving relationship again. I hope Davika is out of his system forever and that he's strong enough to break complete ties from her. Tell her off, Nadech!! I think he was feeling guilty too because deep down inside he felt like he'd betrayed Yaya.

I really like the scene at Yaya's apartment too. The cute and sweet moment really warms my heart! The fact that he seeks Yaya at his most vulnerable time really shows that he trusts her and that she is important to him. Also, the hugging and cuddling reveals a lot about how Nadech feels about Yaya. He wants companionship from her at that moment. While it's great to have chemistry and passion in an relationship, it is equally important to have companionship and understanding. All of that combined can create a very satisfying, meaningful and lasting relationship. I think Nadech is on the road to recovery and is ready for love again. Wait until Nadech discover Yaya, then he'll know she has the whole package. He will have endless craving for her. Just the perfect woman for him. Yaya will be his only and last love. :cloud9:

Good night Noy and all Angels!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: When I first started writing this chapter, my original idea was to go into details with Nadech & Davika's dirty deed. Since she isn't that important, I decided to make it short and straight to the point. Hence the song by Miguel - Quickie :lol:

But then another idea I had for this chapter was to have Nadech go halfway through with Davika but then chickens out, leaves and goes to Yaya. I was gonna have him go to Yaya's apartment & have do the deed and in the morning he would be gone.

BUT I decided to go back to my first idea because I didn't Yaya to be easy. I wanted Nadech to want her more :lol: I want Nadech to want her so badly that "Jai see kaad yoo laaw!" (his heart can't take it!) hahaha. Plus I can't do break sweet Chin's heart just yet.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Also, after the dirty deed, I figured he'll feel guilt and he'll feel lonely and in need of companionship. He wants to tell Kimmy but he knows that Kimmy won't have nice words to comfort him. So he calls Yaya :D

I just wanted to portray Nadech in a different light in this chapter. But then again it could have been the sappy slow jams I was listening to that have brought me to idea of him being vulnerable hehe.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I agreed with everyone; however, I'm still sad and VERY DISAPPOINTED that Nadech craved in to Davika. I shouldn't be surprised though because he is a player and he has said so many times that he is only after one thing. It is just that I don't want Yaya to be with a man who has bedded so many women even though the man is Nadech and it is a fan fiction only, lol. I will see if he can persuade me to change my mind and like his character as the story progresses.

Noy. you have been so good to us and we really appreciate you na.

Take care everyone and have a wonderful weekend!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I agreed with everyone; however, I'm still sad and VERY DISAPPOINTED that Nadech craved in to Davika. I shouldn't be surprised though because he is a player and he has said so many times that he is only after one thing. It is just that I don't want Yaya to be with a man who has bedded so many women even though the man is Nadech and it is a fan fiction only, lol. I will see if he can persuade me to change my mind and like his character as the story progresses.

Noy. you have been so good to us and we really appreciate you na.

Take care everyone and have a wonderful weekend!
Lol. In reality a lot of men do sleep around. :lol: BUT it takes that one special person to change their dirty behavior :D

I'm just a sucker for stories/lakorns/movies where the guy's behavior is out of control but when he finds that special woman, he changes for the better because of her. It actually happen to boyfriend's friend. He used to be a man whore who said he would never get married. But this one girl came along & changed him. Now he's engaged :D but of course their love wasn't easy. They had a few obstacles to along the way of course. No love is easy.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lol. In reality a lot of men do sleep around. :lol: BUT it takes that one special person to change their dirty behavior :D

I'm just a sucker for stories/lakorns/movies where the guy's behavior is out of control but when he finds that special woman, he changes for the better because of her. It actually happen to boyfriend's friend. He used to be a man whore who said he would never get married. But this one girl came along & changed him. Now he's engaged :D but of course their love wasn't easy. They had a few obstacles to along the way of course. No love is easy.
I just hope they don't have venereal disease and pass it on to their spouses/partners. That would be so sad.

Noy, your writing is very good and many people here like your writing style and stories that's why we've been camping out here, hehehehehe.

You make your male characters very bold and out of control, very different from typical male characters. Change is good or else this world would be so boring.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: When I first started writing this chapter, my original idea was to go into details with Nadech & Davika's dirty deed. Since she isn't that important, I decided to make it short and straight to the point. Hence the song by Miguel - Quickie :lol:

But then another idea I had for this chapter was to have Nadech go halfway through with Davika but then chickens out, leaves and goes to Yaya. I was gonna have him go to Yaya's apartment & have do the deed and in the morning he would be gone.

BUT I decided to go back to my first idea because I didn't Yaya to be easy. I wanted Nadech to want her more :lol: I want Nadech to want her so badly that "Jai see kaad yoo laaw!" (his heart can't take it!) hahaha. Plus I can't do break sweet Chin's heart just yet.

Also, after the dirty deed, I figured he'll feel guilt and he'll feel lonely and in need of companionship. He wants to tell Kimmy but he knows that Kimmy won't have nice words to comfort him. So he calls Yaya :D

I just wanted to portray Nadech in a different light in this chapter. But then again it could have been the sappy slow jams I was listening to that have brought me to idea of him being vulnerable hehe.
Noy, I'm loving the direction of this FF. I'm glad Nadech sees Yaya more than just a one night stand! The fact that he seeked companionship from Yaya really speaks volume!! I love the development of Nadech's character. You were successful in portraying Nadech in a different light na because we can see he has a sensitive and vulnerable side too. I'm liking his character more and more. We know he's capable of loving and being in a meaningful relationship!! It's because he was hurt before that his super sensitive heart can't bear to be vulnerable and heartbroken again. So we understand why he's a player not wanting to commit to anyone!! Now, we see that he's changing to be a better man for the ONE.

I really like the idea that Nadech is going to fall hard for Yaya. I like the man to be in control and pursue the woman he loves. I want him to be insanely jealous and possessive na. I want to see him ruk Yaya jon kaad jai (love so much that the heart can't bear it).
hehe I love that segment in Ratree Samosorn where Nadech talked about a character, Yakuza a tough Japanese mafia, who loves a woman until his heart can't bear it. He was so HOT when he said, "Ruk jon kaad jai." I love the whole interview!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Noy, I'm grateful that you went with your first idea. I like that he went straight to the point with Davika because then he'll reflect back to all his one night stands. When it's his turn with Yaya, he'll realize it's more than just s3x but they were actually making love unlike his past encounters. As cheesy as that sounds, I believe it's true LOL.

I would have been choked if he backed out last minute and went to Yaya to do the deed. Their first night together should be uhm special :lol: You've definitely did a great job at portraying Nadech's character in this chapter and I enjoy the lightness of the second portion. Reminds me of jerky Dennis in HPHP. I hated him so much but at the end, I couldn't help but pitty him when he tried to confess his love to Kim but she kept pushing him away. I know I'll feel the same way with Nadech too.

Oh and I have to agree, many guys are womanizers. If two people truly love each other, they should be able to accept their partner's past and they should be the one to influence them to change for the better.

Noy ja, if you don't want to break Chin's heart how about you pair with someone :wub: Just saying na lol.

How was school this morning Noy? Did you pay attention? hehe

I have a few questions for you na.... for Nadech and Yaya's characters. These keep popping into my head this morn...

- Why did Nadech decided to help Yaya with the makeover? Is that because she reminded him of Davika, unconsciously? Is he really falling for Yaya or is she just a Davika replacement (a better version of Davika)?
- How does Yaya feel that she looks so much like his ex who was the love of his life? How is she going to believe him that he really loves her (when he does) and that she is not a Davika replacement?

As for Davika - she is definitely going to believe that Nadech still loves her and can't get over her. LOOK AT YAYA. She looks like her and Davika can't help but will think that Yaya is her replacement, right?

and I agree with CC above - if you want to be gentle to Chin... hook him up with someone na. How about Kimmy? They would look good... if she likes guys, that is.

I like this vulnerable Nadech. I always think that "smooth operators" are the most sensitive men. They may have been hurt and are hiding the exterior of being cool but inside, they are just hopeless romantics.

OH ---- I just found out last night that Nadech is a true romantic na..... I was on Yadech.com and Shamp was talking about the interview on DONT magazine interview. He said he wants to sing "When I think of you" to his love. (It's on p.29.... the page w/my fav pic. hahaha). I can't wait to see the entire interview translated.

LYRICs to that song are sooo sweet na.
http://www.lyricsmania.com/when_i_think_of_you_lyrics_lee_ryan.html

These lyrics to "When I Think Of You" made me think of Nadech here in your FF (especially after last night's vulnerable move). Check them out:
"You're my past, my future
My all, my everything
My six in the morning when the clock rings
And I open up my eyes to a new day
My laughs, my frowns
My ups, my downs
It's a feeling that you get
When you know that something's true
When I think of love I think of you"

agggh..... I cannot stop thinking of your FF when I heard the song. lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You gals are just so good at analyzing the plot and characters. I'm beginning to have empathy for Nadech's character now.

CC, you are right. When you love someone, you have to accept their past, shortcomings, good and bad as a whole package.

Like I mentioned in previous post, sometimes love is just sweeter a second time around.

I miss the playful Nadech too na..... I don't mind sweet and heartbroken Nadech but I don't want him to get boring. hahaha Nadech can be anything but boring na.

Here is a playful Hamberger BTS shot. He is so fine! grrrrrr

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I just hope they don't have venereal disease and pass it on to their spouses/partners. That would be so sad.

Noy, your writing is very good and many people here like your writing style and stories that's why we've been camping out here, hehehehehe.

You make your male characters very bold and out of control, very different from typical male characters. Change is good or else this world would be so boring.
Awww thanks Vimalee! I really don't think I'm that great of a writer :lol: I love watching lakorns but sometimes the pra'ek characters irritates me so I gotta take matters into my own hand & write my own story :D I just try to make it flow & hopefully it does! I like characters who are ruthless so there's someone to come along & tame them muahaha. well not really tame them but let them see that the way they're living is not good.

Noy, I'm loving the direction of this FF. I'm glad Nadech sees Yaya more than just a one night stand! The fact that he seeked companionship from Yaya really speaks volume!! I love the development of Nadech's character. You were successful in portraying Nadech in a different light na because we can see he has a sensitive and vulnerable side too. I'm liking his character more and more. We know he's capable of loving and being in a meaningful relationship!! It's because he was hurt before that his super sensitive heart can't bear to be vulnerable and heartbroken again. So we understand why he's a player not wanting to commit to anyone!! Now, we see that he's changing to be a better man for the ONE.

I really like the idea that Nadech is going to fall hard for Yaya. I like the man to be in control and pursue the woman he loves. I want him to be insanely jealous and possessive na. I want to see him ruk Yaya jon kaad jai (love so much that the heart can't bear it).
hehe I love that segment in Ratree Samosorn where Nadech talked about a character, Yakuza a tough Japanese mafia, who loves a woman until his heart can't bear it. He was so HOT when he said, "Ruk jon kaad jai." I love the whole interview!!
Oh no doubt. Nadech will get jealous. He'll be like Fai in DJA-- annoyed and ready to snap if anybody gets close to her hehe but he won't be abusive. Just a bit envious cause he can't have her all to himself. :D

Noy, I'm grateful that you went with your first idea. I like that he went straight to the point with Davika because then he'll reflect back to all his one night stands. When it's his turn with Yaya, he'll realize it's more than just s3x but they were actually making love unlike his past encounters. As cheesy as that sounds, I believe it's true LOL.

I would have been choked if he backed out last minute and went to Yaya to do the deed. Their first night together should be uhm special :lol: You've definitely did a great job at portraying Nadech's character in this chapter and I enjoy the lightness of the second portion. Reminds me of jerky Dennis in HPHP. I hated him so much but at the end, I couldn't help but pitty him when he tried to confess his love to Kim but she kept pushing him away. I know I'll feel the same way with Nadech too.

Oh and I have to agree, many guys are womanizers. If two people truly love each other, they should be able to accept their partner's past and they should be the one to influence them to change for the better.

Noy ja, if you don't want to break Chin's heart how about you pair with someone :wub: Just saying na lol.
HAHA Davika is a non-factor! She'll appear more and more BUT Nadech will ignore her. Who knows she might try to do something to him... :X