Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Noy - I can't get Smooth Operator out of my mind...... I have a scene suggestion for you na ka. I'd write a FF if I can but I am so sucky with words that I'm going to leave this idea with you na...

Don't want to ruin the story for others so I'll hide it na.

OK - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HIDE!!! arrrgh. Help! How do you hide spoilers?
[hide] TEST [/hide]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy - I can't get Smooth Operator out of my mind...... I have a scene suggestion for you na ka. I'd write a FF if I can but I am so sucky with words that I'm going to leave this idea with you na...

Don't want to ruin the story for others so I'll hide it na.

OK - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HIDE!!! arrrgh. Help! How do you hide spoilers?
[Hide] test [/Hide]
Aww I wish I knew how! :( i'm not near a computer do i can't help. there should be a spoiler button or something lol. If you want, you can PM me :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Just put your msg between [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

I hope you did well on your exam Noy! I'll wait patiently for future updates.

NOY! Here you go......

I am putting it under spoilers incase any other FF stalkers might want to give you more ideas..... We are going to give you LOADS of motivation stuff so you update for us DAILY. hehehe..... such a demanding FF fan here for you. *Big Hugs* for you and for your hard work for us naka. You are really saving my sanity from Yadech fever and lack of materials to watch these days.......

Nadech should get invited to do a "charity dance contest" - like dancing with the stars. His sexy partner got sick so Yaya has to replace her last minute.

They should do a really sexy choreography like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-zRAQmKUkI&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGKRugUpKTU&list=WL9DEFC74690B36398&index=89&feature=plpp_video

His hands should be every where.... give her EXTREME excitement. hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fex5mcc06c4&list=WL9DEFC74690B36398&index=87&feature=plpp_video

Then on the day of the real charity contest, he should really kiss her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnnmCIjkXJ4&list=WL9DEFC74690B36398&index=97&feature=plpp_video

after this.... you can take it anywhere you want na...... Make it HOT. HOT. HOT!!!! PLEASE? With Barry on top? hehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
NOY! Here you go......

I am putting it under spoilers incase any other FF stalkers might want to give you more ideas..... We are going to give you LOADS of motivation stuff so you update for us DAILY. hehehe..... such a demanding FF fan here for you. *Big Hugs* for you and for your hard work for us naka. You are really saving my sanity from Yadech fever and lack of materials to watch these days.......

Nadech should get invited to do a "charity dance contest" - like dancing with the stars. His sexy partner got sick so Yaya has to replace her last minute.

They should do a really sexy choreography like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-zRAQmKUkI&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGKRugUpKTU&list=WL9DEFC74690B36398&index=89&feature=plpp_video

His hands should be every where.... give her EXTREME excitement. hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fex5mcc06c4&list=WL9DEFC74690B36398&index=87&feature=plpp_video

Then on the day of the real charity contest, he should really kiss her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnnmCIjkXJ4&list=WL9DEFC74690B36398&index=97&feature=plpp_video

after this.... you can take it anywhere you want na...... Make it HOT. HOT. HOT!!!! PLEASE? With Barry on top? hehe
:lol: you know I was thinking of adding a scene like that but more like this one :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URQDJzpAM_U

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
KIKI: or thing on the lines of this :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1XozsBN5Z4

Noy, Noy, Noy ----- Never understood why people were so crazy about Antonio Banderas but NOW I know. Damn, that tango was HOT.

Oh, I am happy now..... sexy dancing scene. Lots of hands going to places you would normally not go but in the name of dancing, the partner will allow it. hehehe.....

I think I am really going camp here for you to update now......

XOXO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy, Noy, Noy ----- Never understood why people were so crazy about Antonio Banderas but NOW I know. Damn, that tango was HOT.

Oh, I am happy now..... sexy dancing scene. Lots of hands going to places you would normally not go but in the name of dancing, the partner will allow it. hehehe.....

I think I am really going camp here for you to update now......

XOXO
LOL. I want some exotic & out of control. Wild & OMG craziness hahahaha. :lol: but if you really want some ideas of the hot steamy scene I'm planning to write for this FF, check this MV out (also one of my favorite songs :lol:) (specially around 1:50)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_7EKr5a82k

I'll never find another man for Yaya in the FF if we skip to the hot steamy scene! :lol2:

I don't need another man for Yaya in here na TBH. I already have the idea that she is trying to get her ex back and that's enough for me. I just want STEAMY scene. hehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I don't need another man for Yaya in here na TBH. I already have the idea that she is trying to get her ex back and that's enough for me. I just want STEAMY scene. hehe
Hahahahaha! then I'm gonna have to rewrite chapter 7 where the new guy comes in :lol:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Love it can't wait for more... I can't wait for all those scene ... I keep come here to update this story..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Love it can't wait for more... I can't wait for all those scene ... I keep come here to update this story..
Thanks for reading! :D Stay tune, I'll update the next chapter soon :D

oh no! I think people are waiting for update so don't do that just for me naka. I can wait for the steamy scene... TOMORROW! LOL.

Thank you NOY. I super heart U!
LOL. No worries! I didn't like the chapter I wrote anyways. Another idea came to mind so I'll rewrite it hehe. I'll just add the other dude in later :lol:

Did you watched all the kpop vids I posted for you? Watch the one where he kissed her for reals at MAMA awards show na.... so HOT. Fans were mad with jealousy. Also, watch the one with Seung biased..... his hands were all over her tights. lol. I found that choreo so sexy without being overly sexy. << do I make sense?

Anyway, waiting for you to finish Ch. 7 naka. : )

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Did you watched all the kpop vids I posted for you? Watch the one where he kissed her for reals at MAMA awards show na.... so HOT. Fans were mad with jealousy. Also, watch the one with Seung biased..... his hands were all over her tights. lol. I found that choreo so sexy without being overly sexy. << do I make sense?

Anyway, waiting for you to finish Ch. 7 naka. : )
Oh yeah those MV you posted were hot! The beginning reminds me of the Yadech MV you made :lol:

ok, going to stop bugging you so you can write na. hehe..

There are some new pics from DONT mag. I posted in the mag thread but here is for your motivation na.
One hella PERFECT look!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ok, going to stop bugging you so you can write na. hehe..

There are some new pics from DONT mag. I posted in the mag thread but here is for your motivation na.
One hella PERFECT look!!!!
:lol: thanks for the motivation picture KIKI. I'll be back later on tonight with the update :D :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 7

Yaya quickly puts on her clothes, pumping into things. She ties her hair up in a messy bun, ignoring what Nadech told her earlier since she's running extremely late. "Damn you alarm clock..." she curse under her breath, struggling to put on her shoes. She promptly grab her keys, along with an apple for the road before darting out her apartment. She swiftly rushes down the stairs, no time for the elevator, running like the wind depends on her.

"Ahhh..." she's screaming inside her head, as she gets into her car, fidgeting to get the ignition started. "Finally!" she shouts, quickly speeding off. She rushes to the address Nadech gave her, arriving at what appears to be a studio.

"What the..." she's stares at the place with curiosity. She quickly gets out of the car, heading for the entrance. Suddenly her phone rings, startling her. Nadech's calling.

"Shit..!" startled by the call. "He--Hello?" She answers, "I know I know... I'm walking in right now... okay... okay.." she ends the call, shoving the phone in her purse, promptly entering the studio. She runs inside, like a little school girl late for class. Nadech waits for her, impatient as ever, she could see it written all over his face.

"I'm here..." she utters softly, staring down at the floor, hands clamp together.

"15 minutes late." He says in a stern voice, hands on his hips. He means business this morning.

"I'm sorry..." she stares at him with sad puppy eyes, "My alarm didn't me up again--"

"Then maybe it's time to buy a new alarm!" He cuts her off, startling her. He sighs heavily, rubbing his templates, "I don't wanna get into it today." he switches his tone of voice. He walks over to the other side of the room, grabbing something from a chair.

"Put this one." he toss her a skimpy short black dress.

Yaya's eyes dilated at the sight of the silky skimpy black dress. "Where's the rest of this dress?!" she holds it up in the air, searching for the bottom half of the dress.

"That is whole dress." he tells her, "Now go put it on." he demands, with his hands on his hips, pointing to the back room.

She pouts, dreading the day with Nadech already. "Fine..." She walks towards the back room, "What are we doing here anyways?!" She shouts to him from the back room.

No reply from Nadech. She slips onto the dress. A perfect fit. Comfortable too. She walks back to Nadech. A smile appears on the corner of his lips. Sastisifed. She could tell.

"How do I look?" She ask, turning around for him.

He moves in closer to her, staring her down-- front and back.

"Decent." he says.

"Decent-- as always..." Yaya rolls her eyes, disappointed by his word choice again.

"You should really invest in some thongs or some g-strings--" he tells her bluntly, "Your underwear line is showing and that's not appealing to men's eyes." he smrks.

Yaya's face turns bright red as her eyes widen. She's speechless. She rolls her eyes, covering her buttocks, "Can you tell me what I'm going to be doing in this dress?" she ask him.

Nadech pulls up a chair, taking a seat. "I want you to dance for me." He croses his arm.

She burst into a loud laughter, gripping her stomach in pain, "You.. you.." she utters, "want me..." she gasp for air, "to dance?!" a tear rolls down the side of her eyes, dying of laughter.

"Are you done laughing?" He ask her in all seriousness.

Yaya stops immediately, "Oh..." she straightens up, "You're really being serious?"

"As a heart attack." he smiles at her.

"Uh..." She's feeling nervous all of the sudden, "I uh..." she chuckles, "I can't dance." She lowers her head.

He gets up from his seat, "Everybody knows how to dance." he tells her. "Just show me some moves you're working with."

"Well I..." she stares at him, "You want me to dance in front of you?"

He nods his head, "Yes. I want you to show me what you're working with."

Yaya's heart racing with anxiousness. "But I really can't dance," she tells him, standing in front of him shyly.

"You can't dance? Or are you too shy to dance in front of me?" He snickers.

"Uh..." she thinks about it for a second, "Both..."

He chuckles, "Okay.." he scratches his head, "Well... Just give me something-- anything. Pretend I'm not here.." he tells her, "I'm gonna play a song and I want you to dance." he hits the play on the Iphone, playing something Yaya will be able to dance to.

"Do I have to?" she whines, dreading the embarrassement already. Nadech shoots her the "don't even start whining look."

"Fine..." she inhales deeply, "But don't laugh..." She tells him. She begins to shake her head from side to side, trying to flow with the beat. She swings her arm from left to right, swaying her hips, almost as if she were pelvic thrusting her body. The music begins to take over and she's shaking her ass, twirling her arm in the air, pelvic thrusting in circlings. Attempting to so-call dance.

(This is how Yaya looks like dancing
)

She's dancing with confidence, getting into the groove when suddenly the music cuts off.

"Hey--" she stops, immediately, catching her breatch. She turns to Nadech, who has a horrific face expression on his face.

Her face is flushed red, "So how's my... how's my dancing?" she breaths heavily.

"Dreadful...just awful... unpleasant in every way..." he utters with a smirk on his face as his eyes dilated in shock, "Just pathetic..." he gets up and heads towards her, "A dead cat can dance better than you..." he shakes his head in embarrassment.

"Jerk..." she mouth the word under her breath, taking in his criticism.

"Listen up Yaya..." he clears his throat, "Do you know what they say about dancing?"

She look at him confusingly, "That it's a good workout?" she shrugs.

He shakes his head, "NO--" he exhales, "A person's dancing tells a lot about how they are in bed." He raises his eyebrow at her, "And frankly--" he circles her, "You are horrible in bed... Just plain old horrible..." He burst into a small laughter, laughing at her expense yet again.

Yaya's jaw drop in disappointment. "I am not!" she barks, "I'll let you know that I am damn good in bed!" she shouts clinches her fist to assure him.

"Is that right?" he puts his hands on his hips, "By the way you were dancing a few second ago, it seems like you scare away men instead of seducing them--" he laughs again, "It was just horrible Yaya... Just awful..." he shakes his head, "I don't believe that a man is turned on by that so-call dance of yours-- no way--" He scratches his head, "A man loves a woman who can dance, and sadly-- you can't. You have no rthym whatsoever."

Yaya bites her tongue, trying to keep her cool. "Breath Yaya... Breath...Don't let him get to you..." Yaya repeats it to herself, trying to keep her composure.

"Fine fine..." Nadech stops laughing, realizing she's getting annoyed by his harsh comments, "Just promise me, you'll never, and I mean, never ever dance like that again... EVER," he emphasize on the ever, making it loud and clear to Yaya, "In your lifetime..." he tells her sternly.

She makes a disgusting face at him, "But I told you I couldn't dance." she puts her hands on her hips, "You kept asking me to. I just made a fool of myself for nothing."

He snickers loudly, "You're always making a fool out of yourself so that dance of yours doesn't surprise to me."

"Well what do you want me to do?" She sighs heavily, "I don't have fancy moves like those girls in the music video. I can't do the splits or bend my body in all sorts of direction."

He smiles flirtatiously at her, "That's why we're here. I'm gonna teach you how to dance."

"You are?" she cackles, "You can dance?" She ask him in a surprised tone, taking a step back to study him a bit.

"A person's dancing tells a lot about how they are in bed..." Nadech's words pops into her mind.

"I wonder if Nadech is good in bed...?" she ask herself. Images of him naked flashes before her eyes. She quickly snaps out of it, erasing the dirty thought from her mind. "Why would I even think of him naked!?" she panics, trying to forget that thought. She can't imagine him in bed. That's too disturbing! "Think birds... trees... flowers..." She tells herself, trying to keep her mind clean. Her heart's racing faster than ever as she watches as Nadech searches for a song on his Iphone.

He still doesn't utter a word, he presses play on his iphone and plays a song. He moves in closer to her, standing inches away from her face. He looks down at her, smiling from ear to ear. He reaches for her hair, removing her hair tie and letting her hair fall down.

"You look better with your hair down..." He whispers softly in her ear, sending chills down her spin. She swallows hard, feeling a lump stuck in her throat but she doesn't move away. Too chicken to do so.

His warm tender hands caresses her cheeks, slowly making his way down to her shoulders.

"Relax.." he tells her. She watches from the corner of her eyes as his hands strokes her arms. Her body shivers all around and it shows. His hand gently grabs a hold of her lower back, pulling her closer to him. Her eyes grew twice as big, surprise by their entanglement. His leg caresses her inner thigh, forcing an opening for access.

"My Goodness.... what's going on here!?" She blurts out in her head, as she felt his hand caressing her back, pressing her tighter onto his body. He takes her right hand, gripping steadily and pulling it out to the side. His left hand rest on her lower back,

"Put your arm on my arm, your hand resting on my shoulder..." he tells her sweetly. She did as she was told, without uttering a single word, "Now follow my lead..." he looks down at her, smiling angelically. He takes a few step forward and back, letting her follow his lead.

"Hey... I'm getting the hang of it..." she utters softly, as she continues following his lead, thinking this is easier than she though. He smiles at her, taking a few steps at a time. Suddenly Nadech switches it up, taking it up a notch. He lets go of her hand, and takes her for a spin.

"Whoa...!" She tries to gain her balance but was unsuccessful. Nadech tries to pull her up but he ends up taking a fall with her--down to the floor. Her head hits the floor. She moans in slight pain, feeling her butt throb. She tries to move but felt a ton of weight on her body. As she opens her eyes, she realizes Nadech's on top of her, looking down on her. He's nose to nose with her. Her stomach's feeling fuzzy inside. That hazy feeling's coming back again.

"Uh..." she looks up at him, staring into his dreamy eyes, "A little help here..." she softly utters.

He quickly gets up, lending her a helping hand, "Sorry about that." he apologizes, "I should have warned you about what I was going to do."

She adjust her dress, "It's okay..." she tells him, feeling her cheeks turning red.

"Let's try it again--" he quickly pulls her closer to him, taking Yaya by surprise, "From the beginning... I'll let you know when I will spin you."

"O--Okay..." she says. He held her tighter and closer this time.

"Follow my lead..." he commands, "Step forward, step back, step left, step right..." he dictates the lesson. Yaya smiles, getting the hang of it.

"I'm going to spin you around now, okay?" he tells her.

Yaya nods, smiling from ear to ear. She couldn't wait for this part. He lets go of the resting hand on her back and spins her around. She giggles and laughs with excitement, unaware that spinning in circles can be so much fun. He pulls her back in, taking her hold by the waist and taking her for a dip. She nearly falls, but Nadech's hold her up. He chuckles softly, seeing the horror in her eyes.

"Just trust me..." he tells her, chuckling at her frightfulness and smiling from ear to ear. He pulls her back up, continuing the dance, even though Yaya isn't doing much beside following his lead.

"Try and feel the music," he tells her, pulling her closer to than before. She could feel his rock solid body against her. Her heart's racing with adrenaline. Blood's flowing faster as they continue to move.

He dips her one more time. She grips on tightly to him, unaware they're nose to nose. The hair on the back of her neck stands as she could feel his hands caressing her legs, slowly trickling up her thigh. Her throat's feeling dry, lost with words. Lost in his eyes.

"What is he you doing...?!" She ask herself, unaware of the smile on her face.

Nadech gently caresses her leg, sending goosebumps all over her body. She held her breath for a breath second, feeling his hand sliding up buttocks.

"OMG... this can't be happening!" she screams inside her head, trying to utter something to get him to stop but no words come out. She's frozen for the time being.

"I want to..." Nadech softly whispers. Yaya gasps for air, closing her eyes, letting all her inhibitions go as she felt his soft warm lips touching her bare neck.

"I-I love you like a love song baby... I-i love you like a love song baby... and I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat..."

"My phone..." Yaya gaps, snapping back to reality, quickly pushing Nadech off of her and dashing for her phone.

"He--Hello?" She answers in panic voice, "Right now? Okay... Okay... I'll come in... Give me 20 minutes... okay see you Todd..." she ends her call and turns to Nadech, who's acting like nothing happen.

"Sorry I have to go. Work is calling me to fill in for someone today..." She grabs her purse.

"Before you do--" he walks up to her, grabbing her by the arm, "There's one thing I want you to do for me." He stares her down with a smile on his face.

"What?" She ask smiling back at him, wondering if he's thinking what she's thinking.

"Can you please..." he leans in closer to her ear, "please..." he begs.

"Please what...?" she ask quietly, wondering why they were whispering.

"Please change that ringtone of yours," he tells her sternly, "You're not 25.. not 15... you should not be having Selena Gomez's song as a ringtone." he rolls his eyes.

She gives him the stare down but doesn't argue with him. She quickly grabs her things and heads out, "I'll give you the dress later-- bye!" she shouts, darting out of the room. She rushes to her car, quickly getting in. Before driving off, her phone beeps. A text message from Nadech.

"We're not done with the lesson yet. Meet me tonight after work at the lounge. Same time. Don't be late." the text reads.

"I won't forget. See you tonight." she replies.

A smile appears on her face as she drives off.

Noy - THANK YOU! That was a great update naka. Now I am waiting for tonight - the lounge scene. hehe.

You are spoiling me. This is sooooooo good!

Muah! :kiss: