2PM
ZE:A
& many more XD

Introduction:
[Jojo’s Narration]
This boy made a rainbow in my dark life and I promised him to always smile.​

Prologue:
[Jojo’s Narration]​
When I was seven, my mother left me on the bus stop and never returned for me again. I was then sent to Ki-young Umma’s Sunshine Home in the country-side of Seoul where I grew up. I remember walking out and crying along the river near our meadow home by myself when I tripped and fell into the shallow water. A hand reached out for me and asked, “Are you okay?” I remember looking up and seeing a little boy still in his school uniforms. He seemed about the same age as me, but much taller. His friendly smile gave me the urge to reach for his hand. He pulled me out and sat me beside a rock and covers me with his little over coat. I sat there shivering and shaking, but his warm embrace and smile filled up the empty spaces in my heart. “You should smile, it makes you very cute,” he smiled and winked at me. At that very moment I could feel a sweet aroma surrounding us. “Did you know that it only takes a smile to warm up the hearts of those around you?” Then for the first time I was there, a smiled pasted upon my lips. I looked over to him as he looked at his watch and grabbed his backpack and said, “Sorry, I have to go.” He was about to leave as I stood up and shouted, “I promise to you I will always smile.” Then I toss his coat back to him as he ran off without a word. As I watched him running off in the distances something sparkled in my eyes. I walked toward where he stood and found a small pin, an emblem. I felt pity not asking for his name, but then again this emblem can be my hope. So from that day on until now I smiled and the smiled that creased upon my lips that day never left. No matter how much I had to go through, I remembered his words and smiled through all those tough times. Finally I was able to find that the emblem was from Seoul Academy. I began to work and studied to the best of my abilities to get enrolled into the school so I can find him again and thanked him for the encouragement he has given me. At the last minute, I received a letter of acceptance. I then packed my bags and stood by the door of Ki-young Umma’s Sunshine Home where my fellow friends and classmates bid me farewells.

“Jojo Unnie, are you really going to leave?” the little orphans asked. I smiled and hugged them one by one. “One of these days I’ll come back and pay you guys a visit.” I replied bidding my own farewells to them too. “Remember Jojo Unnie, Ki-young Umma’s Sunshine Home will always welcome you. Feel free to return any day.” I smiled again and nodded to them as Ki-young Umma walked with me to the cab.

“Jojo, take care of yourself from now on. I wish you the best and remember Sunshine Home will always be your home. It seemed like only yesterday you came here and now I’m standing here bidding you my good byes.” I hugged Ki-young Umma tightly and out of nowhere my tears just came trembling down. “You are always welcomed to come back any day at any time Jojo. We all will miss you.” Ki-young Umma embraced me tightly in her arms for one last time as she uttered, “Still I’m a little worried about you going to Seoul all alone. Will you be okay? And what about that Academy? Will you be safe there?”

I smiled and replied cheerfully, “Don’t worry Ki-young Umma. I will be fine.” I bid my farewells to her and dropped my bags in the trunk and took my seat as the cab driver drove away. I gazed out at the sun shining along the pathway and down the river that ran parallel to the road then faced straight forward. I smiled and thought to myself, “How bad can this be, after all, it’s only SEOUL’S ALL BOYs' Academy.”

Chapters:
[CLICK]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTE (please read): You, the reader, is the protagonist of this whole fic. i'm lagging off on the latest HOT stuff in girls group so WHY not have you as the MAIN Protagonist :D Hope you'll enjoy the fic. It's romantic-comedy...hopefully lol :rofl:

oh an also, i wrote it in first person's narration on purpose so we can dive into your brain, but at times it'll switch over to other people's POV (point of view) and even at times, I, the narrator, will jump in as the third person lol
if there's any confusion feel free to ask.

Sunshine Village/Meadows/etc...the place you call home is fictional along with the Academy.

iapple

sarNie Egg
the prologue is killing me!!!
can't wait till the rest come out...
the casts are too awesome...
i'm glad the reader is part of the cast!!!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omigee.The Cast..IS AWESOME!
ohlala.that's HOT!SUper love the prologue!
i already know that this FanFic is going to be awesome<3
So Super Interesting!!I'll be waiting for this weekend then:]]

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
ha, i'm gonna love this. HOT casting! Me & Minho lol :p

hmm...i wonder how she's gonna find that boy since it's been how many year? but i'm already digging the PLOT so update soon!!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D

The early spring days were blooming in upon the rays of the afternoon sun. I stood there about one hundred feet away from the gate and inhaled in the fresh fragrance. I could feel the breeze through my hair since it’s been cut short and my bangs were being blown off. But before I enter in let me tell you a little about myself. I’m about 163 cm and still growing I hope. My hair has this golden brown color to it in the sun, but most likely its just blackish. I’m in my baggy jeans with my bag flipped over on my left shoulder and a gray sweatshirt on. Another glance at the gate and I marched in. Then step by step, I paced down the pathway that ran from the place I stood to the gate of the academy. There were peach blossom trees planted on both sides of the path. After entering the gate, I spun around like the buzzing bees and gazed at the mammoth academy of over thousands of students that attended from elementary to high school to even college. I was shocked at the environment I’d intruded, but with the pin in my palm I had the courage to carry on.

“Hello there,” a familiar voice sprung from behind me, “You must be Jung Jojo.”

I turned around and quickly acknowledge the man as I cleared my throat and deepened my tone of voice and greeted him, “Yes, and you must be Director Shin.”

“Welcome to Seoul’s All Boys’ Academy, Mr. Jung.” I nodded as he guided me towards the dorm.

We arrived at the foot of my room as I thanked Director Shin for all his generosity and help. After he left, I walked into my room and found it pretty much empty with the expectation of a few opened belongings.

“What? Opened? Wait I sent two boxes of my belongings here about a week ago? Did my roommate open them too?” I quickly rushed over and found my two boxes still packaged nicely. That was a relief or else I could have been dead by now.

I rose up and took a good look around. My roommate is a perfectionist. Everything he set up including his desk, textbooks, pens, pencils, notebooks and even his bed. Everything was just too organized and in perfect conditions to be true. Considering the fact that he is a guy, he’s even more organized then me.

Well forget about him for now. Where’s the other bed? I wondered around and found a staircase off to the left side of the wall and walked up there. So I guess this is where I’m sleeping. I jumped back down on the floor and grabbed my belongings and carried them up to the bed. Good thing I’m up here so I can have some privacy too.

Enough of that, let’s just finish the unpacking. In less than two hours I was done with all my boxes and guessed what? Yes, my roommate hasn’t even shown up in the presence of that time. But who cares about him, now I need to find a place for this bathroom stuff. And hey, don’t get the wrong idea, when I mean bathroom stuff, it’s just my toothbrush, comb, shampoo and body soap. All my other stuffs are hidden under my bed locked in my luggage. ^__^

I was about to head down as I noticed the pin on my bed. I picked it up and stared at it. A smile formed on my lips as I thought to myself, “I’ll find you soon.”

Then I jogged down and headed into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. And OMG you don’t know how this bathroom looked. It looked like the ones we only see in big mansions. It was small, but magnificent. “Hmm…this roommate and I will surely get along.” I thought to myself and snapped out of it and placed my toothbrush next to his on the rack. I left my shampoo and body soap next to his too in the shower and left the comb in one of those mirror cabin. I turned the doorknob and noticed someone before me. What I saw shook the living hell outta me. “A…” I covered my mouth and moved my hands quickly and kept quiet as I remember to be a gentleman.

“What are you looking at?” he uttered in a very cold tone, then put on his shirt covering up his sexy abdomen. And when I say SEXY…I MEAN SEXY as in SIX PACK of HOTTNESS. His hair was auburn or more like a crisp black with shades of golden brown and he was extra…extra tall. His eyes were charming and round a little almond shape, but his lips…umm…so kissable like a child. He walked over to me as I stood their speechless.

“Um...Let me introduce myself. I’m Jung Jojo your new roommate.” I took out my hand giving him a warm greeting.

“Don’t touch any of my belongings and remember to keep your place when I’m occupying the room, get it?” And that was all he said as he left the room coldly. Ugh…those words just set a cold chill to my spine. He’s not so sexy as I thought he was anymore.

Forget about him. I’m just gonna go rest my head first. I got on the staircase as someone cleared their throat behind me. I spun around to see an average young boy about the same age as me smiling from the door. He has a mushroom shape hair style and kind of blonde, but more of tan-brownish bleach color. He was just so pretty for a second there until…

“Hello,” he greeted me with a warm smile, “I’m Lee Taemin, your next door neighbor.” He walked in as I walked up to him.

“Greetings, I’m Jung Jojo.” I introduced myself to him too.

“Would you like some help with unpacking?” he asked. Really are you serious…man, this boy is just too adorable. I quickly replied, “Thank you, but I’m actually done already.”

“Okay then, how about I give you a tour around the campus.”

“Sure.” I grabbed my keys and locked the room and left with this cute boy.

He took me around the campus and detailed everything about it from the roots. Taemin is just too amazing that I don’t even know how to explain his cuteness anymore. I even found out he’s older than me by a couple of days.

“About a mile left from here is the All Girls’ Academy and right beside it is the coed elementary and Junior High school. And about a mile to the right down this why is the coed college.”

We continued along until we came to the basketball court. “Swoosh,” the beautiful sound of the basketball making its goal at the court took me by surprise. Me along with Taemin stood to the side and watched as this magnificent Michael Jordan continued to make his shoots. “Wow…he’s good.” I let out a whispered.

“You know him don’t you?” Taemin asked.

“Know him? I don’t think so?” I looked at him carefully and realized, oh darn it’s that roommate of mine again. “Yeah, I know him.”

“Well, he’s Choi Minho.”

“Choi Minho, huh?” I restated. Taemin nodded with the oh-my-god-are-you-kidding-me look. “What’s his problem anyway?”

“He’s the three Cs of our school.”

“Three Cs? Or do you mean species because to me he doesn’t sound human at all.” I gave a laugh, but Taemin ignored.

“Three Cs as in cutest, coldest and coolest.”

“Ha…more like creepy, conceited and clouded.”

“He’s very well known for a guy who doesn’t talk. And most of the girls in the girls’ academy are only here for him.”

“Really…you gotta be kidding me.” I chuckled as he joined along.

“Just get to know him and I guaranteed you’ll love him.”

I looked at Taemin shockingly, but what the heck he’s still naïve. Then I looked over at that Minho guy as I thought to myself, “Oh great, now I’m sharing a room with some freak goddess. That is just too awesome.”

“Let’s not bother him.” Taemin and I continued along as we walked back to the dorm. He introduces me to a few other people. Everyone else is friendly except Minho. I made a few friends that even invited me to join them sometimes for games in their room. Man, this is such a good day for me.

There was Onew or Jinki, but he prefers Onew, he’s Taemin’s roommate. I even met Key or also known as Kibum, but since he said there are about a number of other people with this name I should always state him as Key. Key reminds me so much of Ki-young Umma. Aw…I miss Ki-young Umma already. Also there’s Jonghyun, Key’s roommate, he’s another cutie too. He also reminds me of home. These three along with Minho were Taemin’s closest friends. There were too many to name that I already forgot half their names, but yet I remember their group names. I think it was MBLAQ, 2PM and ZE:A. Yeah and there’s many more weird names in the other dorms too. I remember Taemin refers his group to as SHINee. I asked about the grouping and Taemin responded that they each came in about the same time and has been noted as SHINee since childhood. So I guess the grouping is just another name they call themselves by. And that for a fact, I know I’m not included.

“Thanks dude.” I said, and then Taemin and I left as everyone else did too. I got in my room and noticed it was already nine o’clock. I walked up to my bed and laid down looking up at the ceiling. “Wow…this school is so big…how will I be able to find him in such a place like this.” Pulling out the pin again, I looked at the emblem engraved on it. But then again I’ve met a whole bunch of awesome people and maybe soon enough I can meet him too or even find him among that group of awesome people. A new place…a new life…

Then a sudden thump knocked me out of my bed. “Ow…what was that all about?” I looked down and saw that Choi Minho guy standing by the door and closing it. What a good way to just make an appearance, this man must love attention or something. Why am I even bothering to care? I need to shower and rinse off for the day. I got my towel and of course my private stuff and head for the bathroom door as Minho beat me to it. Ugh…he’s doing it on purpose. I sat down on the staircase and clutched my towel in my arms as I waited. I waited and waited and even fell asleep as I was waiting. What’s taking him so long? Aw…finally the clanging sound of the door. I got up from the staircase and bumped into the brick that stood almost a foot above me. It knocked me down hard on my bottoms as I cling on to something too. “Ouch, watch it!” I stated not eyeing what was in my hand. “Ah…!” I screamed at the top of my lungs and threw his towel back to him. “At least cover yourself up before you walk out of the bathroom!”

He picked up the towel and wrapped it around him while giving me the cold glare. He walked over to the closet and looked over at me again who haven’t even headed into the bathroom yet. “What are you waiting for, light’s out at eleven.”

“What?! No one told me about that!” Quickly I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Holy SHeeZe bananas! I got in and got out of the shower in less than thirty minutes. When I walked out, I was all dressed and ready to sleep. The lights were already off and it seemed like Minho was already asleep. Well I’m assuming he is since there’s a big lump on his bed. I got my stuff and turned off the bathroom light. Everything became pitch black, but good thing I got my flash light. I flicked it on and walked towards the staircase as “BAM” I slam into that brick wall again.

“Ouch, that hurts.” The flash light rolled over to someone’s foot and that person quickly picked it up and flashed it in my face. “Hey watch it!” He reached out his hand for me as I grabbed it. He pulled me up slowly, but with his griped, I landed straight on his chest. I was about to back away as his hands wrapped tightly around my waist. Then I quickly reminded myself that Minho was still sleeping so this man is….

“Ah…a theft! Someone h…” His hand covered my mouth and stopped me from yelling as it also made it difficult for me to breathe too. “Umm….” I tried screaming under his palm, but nothing seemed to work and that Minho isn’t even budging. I thought of something and bit his hand and he released me as I ran to Minho’s bed. “Minho…Minho…wake up!” I jumped on his bed but it was only his pillows and blanket. “Oh no, Minho’s gone too.” Then suddenly the lights flicked on. I spun around and saw him by the door and he was wearing an unhappy grin across his face. His eyes stared at me coldly. Aw…I thought of something quickly.

“Why did you just scare the hell outta me for?” I yelled at him.

He didn’t reply a word, but just kept staring. I marched over and gave him the man-on-man stare. Somehow he didn’t look too happy with me. I glanced at him as he started popping his knuckles walking towards me too. I was afraid for a second and before I knew it, my back was already against the wall. I darted for the staircase, but his long arms blocked me. I turned around as he placed both his arms on my shoulder and gave me the cold stared in the eyes as I looked away trying to act manly from this gay guy.

“Minho, please…I know your conditions, but just to tell you, I’m not GAY!”

He smirked. What he smirked at ME! I gave him the you’re-gonna-die-if-you-don’t-move-your-hands-off-me glared and before I knew it his soft lips locked with mines as he was playing a sweet melody with it. My eyes popped out as I was able to push him down and he landed on his bottoms.

All he did was gave a soundless chuckle and moved his long bangs from his face. My eyes were watery and I was about to drop dead and cry. This devil has just stolen my first kiss. TTT____TTT

“What did you do that for? Are you gay or something?” I shouted at him caring less of what he has to say.

“Kissing you isn’t gonna make me gay.”

“WTF are you trying to say to me?”

He smirked again and man do I want to punch his face and give him a knuckle sandwich.

“For a girl, you’re pretty strong.”

“What?!” I quickly thought to myself, “Does he know? How? Shoot, I’m gonna be dead if this is true!” I glared back at him and deepened my voice. “Don’t get the wrong idea bro. I’m a man…I’m a man!” I nodded my head, but it didn’t seem like he was gonna believe me. I could see the expression on his face it was like dude-secret’s-out-I’m-not-gonna-believe-that.

“Okay…fine. So what if I’m a girl? I got my reasons for being here.” He didn’t care for a word I said. He was wearing that cold expression again.

“I don’t need to know your reasons. Just don’t let me find out that the reason you’re here is because of me.” He walked away acting as if nothing had happened.

“Don’t worry you’ll never be the person I’m looking for.” He paused to my words. “After I find him, I’ll leave the school and you’ll never see me again. But until then please keep this secret between me and you.” He ignored my words and got on his bed and covered himself with his blanket. I looked at him speechless of his reaction and carried myself up the staircase and drop dead on my bed. I cried again to the fact that I had lost my first kiss! TTT____TTT

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 2!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i'm sorry for the late update. I was going to do it on the weekends, but other stuff came up. i had to cover someone up at my job lol hope you guys enjoy this update. CUZ it's YOU and MINHO lol

jeeja

Ooooh, I'm excited.
The casts are hot!
LMAO, love the title, too ;)Sad that DBH is ending, although, I'm gonna love this one ;)
lol HOT haha...XD
OMG u don't know how happy i am that DBH is ending lol i think i've been dragging it too long hehe

the prologue is killing me!!!
can't wait till the rest come out...
the casts are too awesome...
i'm glad the reader is part of the cast!!!
me too lol
i've always wanted to do something knew. i started writing you, but damn it i got confused and went with I instead. hope you enjoy chapter one =)

Omigee.The Cast..IS AWESOME!
ohlala.that's HOT!SUper love the prologue!
i already know that this FanFic is going to be awesome<3
So Super Interesting!!I'll be waiting for this weekend then:]]
glad u like the prologue. here's chapter one. sorry it's so long.

That wink will always put a smile on my face :) Ahhh, can't wait for ch 1!
HERE's chapter UNO teehee. i'm always killed off by the wink lol

ha, i'm gonna love this. HOT casting! Me & Minho lol :p

hmm...i wonder how she's gonna find that boy since it's been how many year? but i'm already digging the PLOT so update soon!!!
haha, of course. who else makes a better pair than you (the reader) and Minho lol :wub:

thiis iis so cutee.
ii LOVee Miinho.
updatee mee.
:]
thanks. i'll sure update you XD

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Gotta say WOW! Luv ch. 1. So many pros...I'm taller, my first kiss was stolen by Choi Minho (shoot...he's legal now right? haha), I live in an all guy's dorm with idols such as Mblaq (Seung Ho :cloud9:).

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Woow, I just got kissed.
LMAO, I love Chapter One.
it made me feel like it was really happening.
OMG, he knows I'm a girl.
I love ittt !

Great job, Jeeja.
I'm so excited for the next chapter.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
OMG MINHO kissed ME lol :woot2: hahahahahahahaHA! i fricken love chapter one. Taemin is so gentle and kind compare to Minho :p OMG, there's other KPOP too XD XD XD you gotta update soon.

his soft lips locked with mines as he was playing a sweet melody with it
this is super cute, i felt as his lips did touch mines for a second lol

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
*GASPS*
Min Ho,that CUTIE kissed ME;D
tehe;it's so funny;every moment of this FF made me laugh!
i bet you that the person that i'm looking for is...MIN HO!i think?
UPDATE SOON!i can't wait any longer.AND PLUSS!you're making me more OBSESSED!
i already love their new ALBUM enough and your FF is making me go CRAZYYYY.LOLS;]]
BTW;i freaking love your POSTER for this FF,Super Duper Awesomest thinggg everrr!!

iapple

sarNie Egg
I GOT KISSED!!!!! :dance1: so good for a first day and first night together lol
please keep updating. i really like it. by the way great job on the poster :thumbup:

jeeja

The sunrays stroked in and created warmth for me under my cozying blanket. I opened my eyes slightly and rose up yawning as something hard hit the back of my head. “Ow…” I looked down and there was Minho all dressed in his uniform. “What is it? Can’t you at least be nice to me for one day?!”

“Class starts in thirty minutes,” he said with a lifeless expression.

“WHAT! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier? Ugh…” I got up and ran to the bathroom with my uniform and dressed quickly. I checked my hair and made sure nothing was noticeable and clutched my hand in a fist and cheered, “Jojo…the games ON! Oh, YEAH!” I got out and got in my shoes and grabbed my school bag then headed for the door and took another good glance at myself in the mirror before heading out. “Hmm…I look pretty handsome as a boy.” Then I looked at my watch and screamed, “Ah…only ten minutes left!” I ran out the door and locked it shut as someone grabbed me by my coat.

“Ay…let go I’m gonna be late.” I spun around and bumped my head right in Minho’s chest. I looked up at him as he looked me straight in the eyes. I backed away slowly as he marched on to me. “Don’t think I’ll let you do that to me again like you did yesterday.” I rose up my fist as he smirked and reached out his hands towards my face. His fingers touched my cheeks as I was about to scream, but reminded myself quickly that I’m now a guy. But what else can I do, Minho already knows I’m a girl. He shook me out of my thoughts when I felt his thumb touched the side of my lips.

“Hey, watch it.” I pushed his hand away.

“You’re such a kid,” he laughed for the first time today. “If you want no one to find out the purpose you’re here for make sure to clean the toothpaste off the side of your lips when you’re done brushing your teeth.” He chuckled and walked away ignoring me.

I froze there out of shock. Is it me or Minho is bipolar? XD

“Hey Jojo, you’re gonna be late on your first day if you don’t hurry up.” Minho’s words once again broke me off my thoughts. I quickly ran in front of him and headed towards class.

---Narrator’s POV---
“Hey, I heard there’s a new transfer from Sunshine Village, his name is something like Jojo.”

“Really, Jo Kwon ‘2AM’?” another student asked. “I can’t believe the ghetto can even make it to our academy.”

“Ay Jinwoo, I also heard he’s good with the girls too.”

“So he thinks he is better than me, huh?” Jinwoo looked over to Jo Kwon. “Well, let’s wait and see how things are going to be like around here.

“Ay everyone the new kid is here,” shouted a student.

Director Shin walked in right after the student and straightens up the classroom.
---End Narrator’s POV---

I paused outside of class and tighten my belt and made sure I was MANLY enough before I headed inside. Yes, now I’m ready. I flipped my bag over my left shoulder and swing my bangs off to the side and marched in. When I entered the room – well obviously it’s full of boys – I walked over to Director Shin and stood beside him as he introduces me to the class.

“Good morning fellow students, this is Jung Jojo, your new classmate. Please welcome him and show him around. Make sure to make him feel safe and sound around here.” Director Shin finished and turns towards me and asked, “Do you have anything else to share?”

“No, but thanks for introducing me to them.”

“Not a problem at all. Make yourself feel at home here at SBA.” He patted my shoulder and walked out of class with the teacher.

“Hello fellow classmates, I hope we all can be good friends.” They ignored me and got back to what they all were supposedly doing before I entered in. Well, whatever. I noticed and empty seat and walked over to it as someone blocked me halfway through.

“Don’t think that your new here and everything well go your way. We don’t like to play games with little kids.” He laughed off and turns to his group of friends. I kept my mind straight forward to where I was heading instead of talking back to this nobody here. I sat down as Minho walked in. He seems not so interested with this whole school thing. He walked up to me and stared at me as everyone around us laughed.

“What is it that you want?” I asked irritatingly.

“Got off my seat,” he hissed then lowered down and whispered, “or do you want me to remove you off.”

Ugh, I desperately need to cool down before everyone else knows too. I grabbed my bag and moved to the seat behind that one and sat down, but before I could even place my bottoms on the chair I landed flat on the ground. “Ouch, that hurts.” I looked around and another group of guys were giggling like girls and mocking me. Keep it cool…keep it cool, I reminded myself. They walked away as I pulled my chair and sat down as the teacher entered back in and started the class session.

Finally class ended! I wasn’t gonna survive it for another second. I rose up from my seat and met Taemin by the door. He asked me to tag along with him to the Dance Club.

“Dance Club?”

“Yeah,” Taemin replied, “I’m the President of the Dance Club, wanna join?”

“Sure, but I’m not a dancer though.”

“Well, let’s find out.” I followed Taemin for a while and it seemed we were walking far from the dorms and the campus too. We continued to walk until we came to a corner and passed by some girls. They noticed us and rushed over.

“Taemin, can you go with us to the…”

“Sorry Sulli ‘f(x)’,” Taemin cut her off. “I have a meeting to attend.”

“Please, I need you right now,” she begged cutely to him.

“It’s okay Tae, I have elsewhere to head to too, so I’ll see you guys around.” I waved bye to him and jogged off. I paused and took some breath and looked around as I wasn’t familiar with the place. “Where am I?” I thought.

“Hey you!”

I spun around and saw a flabby guy along with a taller, but much muscular guy. I stared at them as they walked up to me.

“What are you doing here for? You’re not allowed here on our campus!” the flabby guy asked.

“Campus?”

“Yeah, this is the college campus. Shorty, you needa get off.”

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to intrude here.”

“Wait…you’re Jung Jojo right?”

I stared at him confusingly thinking to myself if I’ve seen him before somewhere. But nope nothing is popping out. “Um…How do you guys know me?”

“Well obviously everyone in this whole school knows you since you’re the new kid. By the way, I’m Senior VP of the college committee or other known as Shindong.” He took his hand out to me.

“Yeah…nice to meet you.” I shook his hand with a tight grip then looked to the guy next to him.

“I’m Choi Siwon, nice to meet you too, Jojo.” He shook my hand and smiled too. They both seemed like nice people; well everyone’s nice expect Minho and the other people from the class today. “I heard you came from Sunshine Village, right?”

“Yeah, you know the place too?” I ask curiously.

“My family loves to visit the meadows in the summer, but it’s been almost ten years since we’ve visited the place. How is it now?”

His smile and his words…the way he talked, and how he mentioned Sunshine Meadows…can he be? I froze in thoughts again for a moment.

“Um…Jojo are you okay?” Siwon asked.

“Yeah…I’m fine. I live near the meadows too, and Sunshine Meadow is still beautiful as it has always been.”

“Really, hopefully I can go visit there sometime soon.”

I nodded.

“Come on, let us show you the way back to the campus before you get caught,” Shindong insisted. They guide me back to the high school campus and passed by the basketball court. There, Minho was playing alone again and ignored the world around him as if he was obscured.

“Humph, he thinks he so cool,” I mumbled under my breath.

“Hum, what did you say Jojo?” Siwon asked.

“Oh nothing, I’m just wondering why Minho is so isolated from everyone.”

“Don’t worry, that’s how he is. He’s really a good guy if you get to know him.”

“How do you know?” I ask sarcastically.

“Didn’t you know? I thought you shared a room with Minho. He hasn’t told you anything about his brother,” Shindong butted into our conversation.

“Brother??? Ha, he as a brother. Gosh, do I feel bad for his brother,” I laughed all by myself.

Shindong and Siwon looked at me weirdly. “Minho’s my brother,” I heard Siwon whispered under his breath, but even though we’re biological brothers we’re not close.”

“I…sorry…I didn’t mean to make fun of you in any way.”

“I understand, but I want you to understand Minho’s condition. He’s sick and needs a friend to help him. Maybe you can since you’re his roommate now.”

“Me?” You have got to be kidding me. I stared at him with the dead look on my face.

Then a loud bang hit the court as we all turned and looked at Minho who was lying on the ground breathless. I stared constantly at him thinking to myself, “What is Minho so isolated from everyone? And why does Siwon want me to understand his conditions?”

I felt a pat on my shoulder and turns towards the two guys. They waved bye and walked off. I stared back a Minho and then headed towards my room.

Along the way to my room I bumped into the blonde hair guy. I forgot his name again, I think it was…

“Ah, it’s just you Jojo.” He was somehow holding on tightly to my hand and not letting go. “Oh, sorry I…don’t think wrong okay.”

“Don’t worry man,” I punched his arm slightly. “Um…you are…”

“Nichkhun, or Nick for short.”

I nodded as if I will surely remember that name. Hopefully.

“If you and Minho got nothing to do you two can head to the lobby, we’re all having a meeting.”

“Sure, I’ll let him know.” He rushed off as I rushed over to my room. I walked up to my bed and lay down for a few seconds and thought about today. Shindong, Siwon and those annoying boys from class…Siwon…hum…can he be? Well, I’ll just have to find out for myself without him thinking I’m both types. Then again the loud bang entered the room. I rose up and looked down at Minho. Why is it that he’s so different from his brother? Or maybe he’s just sick.

“Ay!” That voice shook me out of my thoughts. I looked down as Minho was glaring up at me.

“What?” I asked irritatingly. Like he got anything important to say too. He didn’t reply. “If you got nothing important to say, then I’m gonna go change.” I turned around to grab my clothes as a little whisper broke through me.

“What were you doing with him today?”

“Him who? Who are you talking about?” I walked towards the balcony railing and saw the look on Minho’s face. He was wearing that expression like you-know-who-I’m-talking-about. “Oh, you mean Siwon and Shindong. Why?”

“Nothing,” he replied emotionlessly.

I would careless about his problems and condition. Anyway I’m gonna head to the restroom to change before Minho starts doing something crazy again. I got my clothes and rushed to the bathroom and changed. I walked out and saw Minho resting on his bed, I ignored him and rushed up to my area and hung my uniform for tomorrow. Then I jumped back down and headed for the door. I paused and looked over at Minho. Is he asleep already? I thought to myself. Well, I still have to notice him about the meeting in the lobby.

“Ay, Minho.” I walked over to his bed.

“Hum,” he let out a whispered.

“There’s a meeting in the lobby, do you wanna join us.” I waited and he didn’t reply. Fine, I’m heading out know. I walked over to the lobby where everyone were already talking and discussing.

“Ay Jojo,” Taemin rushed over and pulled me to join in. “Did you hear about the competition?”

“What competition?” I asked and looked around.

“The competition between the dorms, on who will lead all four dorms this year,” Key answered.

“What is it about?” I asked again.

“It is based on talent more than leadership,” Onew explained. “The dorms leaders have to chosen their representatives and also include their self in the race to be the top.”

“Jojo, would you like to participate?” Seung Ho ‘MBLAQ’, the dorm leader asked, “We would like to get all the help we can.”

“Sure,” I replied. I love challenges and by the way, it’s such a big challenge getting into this academy too, but I still made it in. “I’m in, Seung Ho.”

“That’s great, now to the First Challenge: Physical Abilities. Who would like to take part in that?” Seung Ho looked around and everyone was speechless. I can draw the fact that they all hate PE then.

“I’ll do it,” a low voice whispered.

Everyone looked around to who said it, as I noticed someone who was supposedly sleeping when I walked out of the room.

“Minho?”

“Yah, Minho.” Seung Ho yelled to him, “I’m glad to see you out of your room for once. We’ll greatly appreciate your help.”

I glanced at him as he walked over. NOTE TO SELF: MINHO’S CONDITION CONCLUDE AS BIPOLAR!

2 B CONTINUE CHAPTER 3!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

did you enjoy chapter two??? i know you totally want to kiss Minho again, but that will be later on. hope you have a great day! due to my rough schedule i'll probably update super slow. so bare with me. :thanks: for reading!!!!

jeeja

Gotta say WOW! Luv ch. 1. So many pros...I'm taller, my first kiss was stolen by Choi Minho (shoot...he's legal now right? haha), I live in an all guy's dorm with idols such as Mblaq (Seung Ho :cloud9:).
everyone's excited about their first kiss lol but who would thought it'll go to Choi Minho XD there's many more idols that'll be poppin' out. some u'll be cool with, others not so cool :nono1:

guess wat Seung Ho is dorm leader, u 2 will keep in touch lol

Woow, I just got kissed.
LMAO, I love Chapter One.
it made me feel like it was really happening.
OMG, he knows I'm a girl.
I love ittt !

Great job, Jeeja.
I'm so excited for the next chapter.
glad u like chapter one, here's chapter 2!!!! hopefully no one else knows ur a girl too :facepalm:

OMG MINHO kissed ME lol :woot2: hahahahahahahaHA! i fricken love chapter one. Taemin is so gentle and kind compare to Minho :p OMG, there's other KPOP too XD XD XD you gotta update soon.

this is super cute, i felt as his lips did touch mines for a second lol
lol it touched all our lips haha jk jk. updated and enjoy reading.

*GASPS*
Min Ho,that CUTIE kissed ME;D
tehe;it's so funny;every moment of this FF made me laugh!
i bet you that the person that i'm looking for is...MIN HO!i think?
UPDATE SOON!i can't wait any longer.AND PLUSS!you're making me more OBSESSED!
i already love their new ALBUM enough and your FF is making me go CRAZYYYY.LOLS;]]
BTW;i freaking love your POSTER for this FF,Super Duper Awesomest thinggg everrr!!
glad ur able to get some giggles out of it. hopefully this chapter will give u some more giggles too :D

I GOT KISSED!!!!! :dance1: so good for a first day and first night together lol
please keep updating. i really like it. by the way great job on the poster :thumbup:
sure I will. thanks for the compliment too.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
eeeee.
i LOVE this chapter.
Again,i enjoyed every part.
wahh,i'm so COOL,i'm meeting all these AWESOME hotties.
tehe.can't wait for the next chapter!suree,i wanna kiss min ho again!

iapple

sarNie Egg
OMG...Seung Ho is dorm leader hehehehehe...
not much scenes between me and Minho, but still it's a super cute chapter.
i met a whole bunch of hotties like Siwon, Shindong, Nick and some other cool guys too.
Competition huh? can't wait for what u have in-stored for me :spin:
i can predict some cute scenes coming my way haha!!!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe, Bipolar :p & Yes! So excited for havin' an awesome dorm leader like SeungHo :wub: Gotta make MinHo jealous w/all these guys around :p