SLR Cameras

juicee

sarNie Elites
Hey guys, I was just wondering if ne of ya'll out there are into photography. if so maybe you can help me out. well i've always been loyal to my nikon camera. but i kinda wanna try and branch out and try other brands as well. ne recommendations?

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
Hey I'm into photography too. I don't use film cameras anymore, I'm more into digital cameras now. I like Kodak more than I do other brands, I don't know why.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I'm into photography as well, I just started so pretty much a beginner. I'd go for a Canon, I have a Kodak digital but I want to get a Canon..there was this great site that had reviews of all cameras, I forgot the url, if I find it again I'll edit this.

K

KawaiiTennyo

i took photography class in elementary and high school but never really did get into photography the only time i actually enjoyed photography is my WEBCAM muahahah and wheni play FATAL FRAME =P

juicee

sarNie Elites
i like digital, but i still like film cameras, because i love going in the darkroom and printing my own pics...

darvil

sarNie Adult
you will want to ask samtly .. she does it for a living I think or is planning to anyway.

Fenix

Nang Fah
juicee said:
Hey guys, I was just wondering if ne of ya'll out there are into photography. if so maybe you can help me out. well i've always been loyal to my nikon camera. but i kinda wanna try and branch out and try other brands as well. ne recommendations?
[post="15233"][/post]​
Hey juicee, you can probably ask samtly for help. She's a photographer.

I used to use a canon camera. I think it's a pretty good camera. My canon camera got kinda old so I bought a new camera. I bought the Panasonic DMC-FZ5. I think the picture quality for this camera is pretty good. You can go to this link (FZ5 sample pictures) to see the picture quality for the FZ5.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
the thing is i believe it is the photographer that take picture not the camera, that is one thing. another thing it depend r u going into professional photography. if so canon is great if u r doing news photographer. if u just take photograher as a hobby. used one that is comfortable for u. for me i have always used canon. if u have used nikon all along u can stick to it. they have digital too. there is no one brand that is the best. it depend on which u r more comfortable with.

canon r best for their technology but in term of picture quality i still believe that nikon is the best. because their lens r better. as for the other brand i can said much becuase i have never used them before.

if u want style sony is the one.................

juicee

sarNie Elites
well of course, i know that it's not the camera that takes good pictures. ne ways, i was asking, just cause i wanted to try out different cameras to see if there's actually ne difference. plus cause i was thinking about getting a new camera, cause stupid me, i left my camera back home. ne ways, thanks guys for all your recommendations...

LuvLakorns

sarNie Elites
i have a Canon digital camera... love it.. use it all the time... :D