slim coffee or diet tea?

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
YA KNOW OF ANY DIET TEA OR SLIMMING COFFEE OUT THERE THAT WORKS? OR ANY DIET OR PILLS THAT WORKS GOOD WITH EXERCISE. IF SO, GET BACK AT ME.. THANKS:D

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
HAVE YOU TRY THIS:

THERE IS ALOT OF DIET ON GOOGLE SEARCH....WILL MY AUNTIE IS SELLING SOME SLIM TEA AND DIET PILL....SHE GAVE ME SOME IT WORK BUT GOT TO TAKE TIME AND NEED ALOT OF EXCERSIE TOO....FOR THE TEA AFTER YOU EAT THEN DRINK THE TEA 3 TIME A DAY.....

mai123

sarNie Egg
YA KNOW OF ANY DIET TEA OR SLIMMING COFFEE OUT THERE THAT WORKS? OR ANY DIET OR PILLS THAT WORKS GOOD WITH EXERCISE. IF SO, GET BACK AT ME.. THANKS:D
you can try the lida daidaihua diet pill, I have taken them and have lost 30 lbs in one month. it work so well that i started to sell them ($32 a box,free shipping, accept paypal ). Anyways me and a few of my friends is currently taking it and it is working for us. if you are interest just email me at maixiongyang1@yahoo.com

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
oh wow.. thanks to ya.. i haven't visited for a while now.. didn't think i was gonna get any replies.. but i will really look forward to trying yas suggestions.. much thanks to your help:D

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
There's alot of DIET pill. Some may harm and effect your side in different way depending on how it process through your body system. Just be careful and knowing your limit that if you feel irritation while still on diet plan then it need to be stop. They said that those take DIET pill will might gain back more than the previous weigh. The best option is to exercise and eat less.

mai123

sarNie Egg
I don't know how to upload the picture here. if serious interest please email me at maixiongyang1@yahoo.com and I will send you the picture. I don't think the picture of the box look scary at all. but who know every one have a different opinion.