SKY contact info...anyone know?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
just wondering if anyone knows the dubbing group SKY's contact info...i really want to request that they dub Tang Pan Kam-ma-Tep...with Andrew and Janie (yup...like a white chick i want to write a letter)...or any other dubbing group...i really love that lakorn, but it would be more awesome if i could watch it in Hmong...i love the subplots, the storyline, and how it moves following the stages of Andrew and Janie's characters' relationship. and i so think that Hmong peeps should so add this to the growing library of Hmong Dubbed Thai lakorns...this lakorn is so worthy of being dubbed into Hmong...hehehe...hmmm...or how about that dubbing group that did the Ken and Janie lakorn...the one where they are set in like the 50s...i think...with the girl in the wheel chair. i thought they did a great job dubbing too...i really like their voices too...that dubbing group and SKY are at the top of my list...hmm...can anyone help me out? i really gotta get someone to dubb this classic Andrew and Janie lakorn. thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here their adress...I think its them.....I got it from a cover of their movie. Hope this hlep you.

SKY Production
6305 Brooklyn Drive
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430

Phone: (763) 561-7343
Cell: (763) 913-1712

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks for the info! keep your fingers crossed, hopefully they'll dub Tang Pan Kam-Ma-Tep, here's to watching Andrew and Janie with Hmong voices soon!