Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WTF???!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
just a lil fact if ur looking for a skin for this forum invisionfree skins don't work on IPB i tried that....sucks because invisionfree has soo many to choose from when IPB don't have many :) but if it works for u maybe u could give me some pointers on my forum :)

Pee

sarNie Elites
I like blue, it doesnt make me blind , Some colors are hurting my eyes so I have to use B) .... lol... Well but your example is nice ^^

Nina

sarNie Egg
i like the blue dreams one..can we make our own skins?

Muddie Murda

smile...
I'll tell you nueng. :)

Nina, we can make our own. Just lazy. lol next time we'll make our own. We'll just put one up right quick cuz ppl are complaining/asking. :D

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
god wish i could make a CSS layout!! Those are really hard! Even P'Nicky said it's hard!! Good luck on it muddie :)

hehe thanks muddie :) ur da sweetest

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I like the one u post Muddie MuRda cuz the one now it's the default... I dun want to keep this one is so general lol anyways it's up to u guys :unsure:

Muddie Murda

smile...
haha i gave ya'll 2 days extra. I was hoping to get more ppl to vote.

I'll close this tonight for sure.

Everyone, please tell the other members to come and vote. They don't have to comment, just come and vote!! :)

Thanks!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Darvil said:
Yes its the default :lol: .. I like it too but I think we should be alittle more distinct.

And we seriously need a logo.. I don't like that Invision power board on the top lolz

Can anyone throw something together?

Maybe a sarN flag
[post="1855"][/post]​
i'd like to give the logo thing a try....although, not everyone's going to understand it. lol how about "Sarn Sanook Site!" (for those who don't, "sanook" means fun). :D)

oh yeah, almost forgot....

...i vote for "school spirit" or "clean blue" (the ones that linn posted). :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Majority rules...

The current one wins...

We're keeping this skin. A banner will come soon!

======================

I forgot to give my comments.

I reason why i chose that silver skin [scroll down] was because it was a neutral color. For both males and females.

The width was adjustable just like this current one.

I didn't want other skins that had small or 'fixed' width because I know some sarNies like to post huge pics and sometimes the sig of some ppl will ruin the skin's layout.

Since now we have a skin decided, a banner will soon come.

And the next skin will probably be made with our own hands lol. So it'd be more 'unique' from other boards. We were just in a hurry to get this forum looking "sarNie' so i didn't think we'd have time to make a skin.

and I forgot the rest! so byebye! ^_^

======================

everyone else who didn't vote SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'ma go kill darvil now!

*closed* :)

======================

Example -------> http://s8.invisionfree.com/Skintest012/index.php?act=idx

Status
Not open for further replies.