Sites to post up music for websites?

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
So I need a website to post up this song so that I can put it on my Myspace page. Any suggestions? Its going to be my background music. Things have really turn bad since imeem is gone.....

Muddie Murda

smile...
So I need a website to post up this song so that I can put it on my Myspace page. Any suggestions? Its going to be my background music. Things have really turn bad since imeem is gone.....
I'm not sure if Myspace has changed...if it's still the way it was a year ago, then what I do is make a new musician myspace account and upload the song there. Usually if it's a popular copyrighted song, you will be detected right away and it was will deleted, along w/ your account temporarily suspended from uploading music. If it's a Thai song or something, you should be fine. I think the ones easily detected are american music.

You can try out mixpod.com. I use it for my personal blog and it take music directly from youtube, even without the video showing (maybe they changed that) so you can basically find any song you want. :)

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' date='20 February 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1266733095' post='676097']
I'm not sure if Myspace has changed...if it's still the way it was a year ago, then what I do is make a new musician myspace account and upload the song there. Usually if it's a popular copyrighted song, you will be detected right away and it was will deleted, along w/ your account temporarily suspended from uploading music. If it's a Thai song or something, you should be fine. I think the ones easily detected are american music.

You can try out mixpod.com. I use it for my personal blog and it take music directly from youtube, even without the video showing (maybe they changed that) so you can basically find any song you want. :)
[/quote]

Thanks alot! I've been waiting for a reply and it seems like it was forever.