Singing From the Heart Part II

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG.....LeK....me dl and listening right now....i can't wait to hear the rest........

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
woohooo...i'm excited you're recording again!!...but yah..we need to start on this collab...i wonder if sah still knows that it's still going on?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Awwww My P'lekie lucious awesome!!!! Glad To have you back and singing once again *hugs* you have such an amazing voice!!

*jealous* lol

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
Whoa!!!
I Almost Feel Asleep Because Your Voice Is SO
Soothing!!! Such A Wonderful Voice!!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Lek!!! I WANT TO MARRY YOUR VOICE!! YOU ROCK! I LOVE YOUR VOICE!! I LOVE YOU!!! LOL!! Sing more!!! I love them!! You're voice is beautiful!!

nid

sarNie Egg
I don't really post in this forum much, so you must know that i take this seriously...

PLEASE SING MORE SONGS!!! YOU'RE VOICE IS SO SOOTHING AND SWEEEET!!! :lmao:

Love you Lek!! Please upload more of your songs na?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
:blush: Ohh wow 10 reponses and the comments are way too nice to recieve...thankyou so much guys, all them posts just made my night....which motivates me to record more...hehehe...the only problem is it takes a while just to warm up since i havent sang out in public, but it's okay cause u guys can be my motivation!!! which means i gots to get started on the Collabs and i'm planning to sing a special song that i'mma dedicate to you 10 peeps that's commented.....this goes out to you guys k.... thanks so much again!!! :yahoo: :)

give me some time and those tracks will be up sooner or later.....hehe :lol:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
O.O man that was good love endorphine i like you more O.O

.... i was gonna sing a song and post now im too scared O.O too many good singers here on sarnworld ...

that was awsome

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I've Updated with 2 new songs.... tell me how it is....Critique me please dont just compliment k....thanks ~Lek

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh my P'Lek u sound soooooo good! There is nothing to critique about ur singing because u sound amazing and i truly mean that from the bottom of my heart!!!!! :D Good job and keep singing!!!!

sean

sarNie Egg
Great stuff!!...when can we make this happen? PM me. Anyways, have you signed with Sarnie records? Later. Happy valentines.

-sean