SINGING CONTEST & DUE DATE REMINDER

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys is it too late to join? it sounds like everyone's so excited, i wanna join in on the fun, too, please.

Hiatus

Super Momo
jaymes said:
hey guys is it too late to join? it sounds like everyone's so excited, i wanna join in on the fun, too, please.
[post="6660"][/post]​
the deadline is sept 13. so it's not late to join. :) but then that sarnie idol sign up list was deleted so im loosing track of all the ppl who wanna participate... -___-"

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
the deadline is the 14th mo mo lolz

DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS SEPT. 14TH BUT SINCE STUFF IS MISSING I'LL DELAY THE REGISTRATION TO THE FOLLOWING NEXT WEDNESDAY SEPT 21TH.

SONG PICKING AND SENDING US THE SONG IS DUE OCT.1

YOUR SONG IS DUE OCT 22ND.

IF THOSE THAT SIGN UP CAN PLEASE REGRISTER. I DO HAVE THE LIST BUT I STILL WANT YOU TO SIGN UP AGAIN.

SORRY FOR EVERYTHING AND THANKS.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
you can sing acapella...its up to you! With the instrumental or without...your choice. heheheh.

K

KawaiiTennyo

so what is the update with this competition?? i wanan hear other people than darvil .. goiish hahah

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Since we lost data...I have to wait until most of the contestant sign up again. I have the list but not the ones on saturday. I think someone said more sign up? I delay the registration date to Sept. 21th. I hope we'll get more people. Lolz...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
goodgurl272 said:
if we had already signed up b4 do we need to sign up again since it was deleted?
[post="7921"][/post]​
Yes please re sign up! THank you!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
nathalie said:
I guess I have to sign up again. :D
[post="8758"][/post]​
ching ching! Yep you have to sign up or i'll go around pming all the constantant again. Heheheh! I'm so evil right now! *evil laugh*

nu_kwanz

sarNie Fansubber
am got deleted off the list!!! >_< do i sgin up again? :D

nu_kwanz

sarNie Fansubber
ok..i'll sign up again..i try to record my sining and i cant hear the music!! only my voice..haha..help!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Linn said:
honestly, this contest should happen during summer...
[post="9371"][/post]​
Yeah I would be good to have this contest during the summertime but emember during the summer sarn was up and down. How many time had we change plus most of the members are on vacation or something. Vacation should be vacation...go out travel around. Don't get glue to the internet.

Beside I gave people about 2month notice a head of time. The final clip is not due until Oct 22nd. You still got alot of time left.

kk my singing is posted up.