Singaporean found creepy doll sitting under a tree

Discussion in 'Shout OUT : Love, Beauty, Food, Game,Event , ect.' started by fun, Jun 18, 2014.

1. fun

fun YGfamily

Sorry I dont know how recent this was but I got creeped out I closed the tab as fast as I could when I stupidily scroll down. True or not, believe it or not, it scared the living life out of me.

You can google it local singapore found doll up against a tree. Im too scare to go back just to get the link.

2. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

I'm afraid to google too lol. Can you describe it ? It don't have to be detail just give me a basic idea and why the doll was there?

3. fun

fun YGfamily

4. aymieluvsyu637

aymieluvsyu637 sarNie Adult

OMG! I just saw the picture. I have Goosebumps everywhere now.. SOO SCARY!! right when I saw the close up I exit out of it, oh my that was scary!

5. ImQueen

ImQueen sarNie Adult

Well, the doll is about the height of a toddler, maybe even smaller. It has dark grizzly, somewhat curly, hair. It's not too long or too short either, it's in between. It has a white cloth covering it's eyes. The cloth has some writings on it. The doll is wearing kind of like a white old-English-dress; those dresses that noble ladies would wear during the 16-17 hundreds; kind of chemise clothing or classic smock. The doll itself and the dress is dirty. The eyes, the most scariest part they say, is angry and very dark. 

EDIT: Actually, when I look at it the second time the eyes were angry. The article said that the owner bind the doll's eyes, so that it couldn't find a way back home. Some say the doll can walk and some say the doll talked. 

Yeah, something like that. 

It's kind of scary to find something like that. I definitely think they should not unbind the cloths, but I guess it's for research purposes. Something like voodoo or black magic turns out to be very true. Unless someone is trying to prank the neighbor. 

6. thai-lakorn-fan-forever

thai-lakorn-fan-forever sarNie Oldmaid

Freaky, but I think it's a prank.

7. Thookatha

Thookatha sarNie Elites

im not looking...lol...

8. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

I'm not looking either, the description is scary enough ha!

9. p. Zoua

p. Zoua sarNie Oldmaid

looked at it once....not dared to look at it again.  >_<