simply..ROMANTIC lakorns

boh

sarNie Egg
I like romantic comedy lakorns, but truly i miss those lakorn that make me want to cry so bad i fall in love with it. Lakorns like Tik and Aom's ROY LEH SANAE RAI or that one called NGAO ASOKE...where the comedy doesn't override the lakorn and make it more funny than romantic. I LOVE ROMANTIC LAKORNS. Does anyone know of any right now that are broadcasting or have only recently airred? Some like PLERNG SEE ROONG? Although plerng see roong was a bit dissapointing, i really do miss those kind of dramas. :D

lilswtangelgrl

sarNie Egg
Have you seen Oum Ruk with ken and ann. It aired in 2006 but that is a great lakorn that is really romantic and its also a lil comedy.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
If you like romantic comedy try watching Mae Ka Khanom Wan. If you want to cry then watch Sarp Phusa and Nang Tard.

boh

sarNie Egg
Nang Tard looks really good! thanks a lot you both. can anyone tell me if kob in Nang Tard is going to die? it would really suck. i love thai dramas made in an old setting.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I don't think I've seen any lakorn that has a good romance feel to it. My fave most romantic lakorn is "Tharm hua jai pai soot lah" w Mew and Willy. Cast, production, story is on point. It's not as recent though, 1997 but still a classic. Another recommendation since you like periods is "neung nai suang" w Ken and Janie. I thought this lakorn was really underrated. Both lakorns has the love hate relationships that turned into real love....and lots of corny scenes haha. For more recently, I would semi recommend Mongkut Saeng Jan with Rita and Andrew. Although it wasn't the best lakorn made overall, they have really good chemistry, and the first half is really good but the lakorn got progressively bad, not gonna lie. For instance towards the end the leads don't have a lot of scenes together and aren't on good terms, but they talk about loving the other to other people all the time, so love angst can be appreciated too :)

cecilia

Staff member
Hm .. classic love lakorn .. if you take away the age limits -- i would say WANIDA of SARANYU/MEW, SOOFUN NIRANDON with CHATCHA/MEW, and KOOGUM of BIRD/KWAN .. i have not love any other 'old' time lakorn more than these three -- or you can wait and watch the most anticipating remake lakorn of AFF/TIKKER 'WANIDA 2010'

Unless, you want more modern -- then there's alot more on my list. LOL

looksy

sarNie Adult
If you love a wonderful meaningful romantic lakorn, you have to see Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter / Tomorrow, I'll Still Love You. The title just says it all. This drama is available on youtube with English subs. This lakorn is all about love. There's no revenge (although at first one might think that), no greed, just love. You will cry your eyes out b/c this lakorn is very touching but you won't be disappointed with the storyline and you will be left completely satisfied from watching such a moving drama. Many have commented that this lakorn has made them believe that true love exists. As for me, I love the lakorn's theme of enduring love.....that neither time or a great obstacle can destroy it. I highly recommend this lakorn with all my heart and I'm a romantic freak who is very picky with what she watches. :D It was the best lakorn in 2009 for me. The acting is superb led by Pong and Aom, the emotions are raw, and their chemistry together on-screen just takes your breath away. Plus there is also a wonderful supporting cast which includes Oh Anychid and Fluke, whose secondary storyline is also about love. What I love about this lakorn is that there is a lot of depth and meaning embedded within the storyline if you just allow yourself to feel what the characters feel, read between the lines a little, and look beneath the surface. And OMGosh, the theme song, Ruk Diew Jai Diew / One Love One Heart says it all about how romantic this lakorn is. :p

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Nang Tard looks really good! thanks a lot you both. can anyone tell me if kob in Nang Tard is going to die? it would really suck. i love thai dramas made in an old setting.
No Kob is not going to die in the lakorn Nang Tard don't worry, but the storyline is really sad though.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
If you love a wonderful meaningful romantic lakorn, you have to see Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter / Tomorrow, I'll Still Love You. The title just says it all. This drama is available on youtube with English subs. This lakorn is all about love. There's no revenge (although at first one might think that), no greed, just love. You will cry your eyes out b/c this lakorn is very touching but you won't be disappointed with the storyline and you will be left completely satisfied from watching such a moving drama. Many have commented that this lakorn has made them believe that true love exists. As for me, I love the lakorn's theme of enduring love.....that neither time or a great obstacle can destroy it. I highly recommend this lakorn with all my heart and I'm a romantic freak who is very picky with what she watches. :D It was the best lakorn in 2009 for me. The acting is superb led by Pong and Aom, the emotions are raw, and their chemistry together on-screen just takes your breath away. Plus there is also a wonderful supporting cast which includes Oh Anychid and Fluke, whose secondary storyline is also about love. What I love about this lakorn is that there is a lot of depth and meaning embedded within the storyline if you just allow yourself to feel what the characters feel, read between the lines a little, and look beneath the surface. And OMGosh, the theme song, Ruk Diew Jai Diew / One Love One Heart says it all about how romantic this lakorn is. :p

OMG thank you so much for the recommendation....I'm not a fan of Pong so I didn't even think to give this lakorn a try. And now I'm just addicted to it. I can't get enough of it. The cast for the whole lakorn is just supurb ;).

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMG thank you so much for the recommendation....I'm not a fan of Pong so I didn't even think to give this lakorn a try. And now I'm just addicted to it. I can't get enough of it. The cast for the whole lakorn is just supurb ;).
honda, I’m delighted that you gave Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter / Tomorrow, I’ll Still Love You a chance and that you love it. It was such a beautiful lakorn and I felt that it didn’t get the spotlight that it truly deserved. I wish more people would watch and discover how remarkable and touching this lakorn really is.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh golli, i 501% agree with looksy (PNGRT sisterhood :p )! พรุ่งนี้ก็รักเธอ / Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter (Tomorrow, I’ll Still Love You) is a must-watch if you're in the mood for romance and pure sweetness that drives you to tears. Trust me, if you're one of the few that has given PNGRT a chance, you will definitely have no regrets. It really is a "gem" out there waiting to be discovered. Simply beautiful and believable plot. Give it a try and spend some time with the characters, they'll move you. Not to mention the theme song, which embodies the lakorn's theme of undying, unconditional love. You'll fall in love with Bor and Kaew if you open your heart to PNGRT. We can't forget the A+ cast, which is just a simple plus. ;) I hope you enjoy and if you ever feel the need to spazz, (insert advertisement :p ) join us in the thread here or on our very own Bor&Kaew website. :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dan's new lakorn with ae n oil, its romantic n dan's point of view. him n his gf's part was just sad and romantic.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
"ngao asoke" both version was very good and all my lovely's lakorns, especially the one with oil ^_^

kulyia

RUK
hmm sad?? ayarak? ithink its spelled like that.. its not totally romantic but its DEFINITELY a tearjerker. lets see, sawan bieng... well, because of nampueng it makes you really pissed throughout the movie.. wanting to slap someone. Theres definitely more but atm icant think of any..

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
Extremely good romance in lakorns is extremely rare lol I mean there are romance in all, if not, most lakorns but it isn't like the lovey dovey type with extremely love dept.

Koo Kum is one of a kind that I would recommend. All version is recommended but best version for me has to be Mam Jintara's version- it is actually a film.

Oum Ruk is personally one of my favorites but it falls under the comedy department too. But there are lots and lots of sweet scenes especially on Ken's part. (subtitles avail)

Prissana (Tik's and Teya's version), to most people, it's boring, but it is indeed a classic. You might want to FF through some scenes lol (subtitles avail)

Chakrit and Marsha lakorn something with Buang lol totally forgot about the title but it is definitely a romantic lakorn. It takes place both past and modern time. I seriously don't like Chakrit but this is definitely one of my favorites with him as leading pra ek. (subtitles avail)

Ruk Tur Took Wan, I loved it. No revenge plot at all... 100% romance (subtitle avail)

Song Rao Nirandun made me cry. It was a bittersweet lakorn. A second chance at love (subtitles avail)

solin

sarNie Adult
I would say Prasard Mued (1997) with Willy and Mew
This lakorn is the most romantic lakorn I have seen until yet !
Dr Parot (Willy) is a total gentleman while Uma Rangsee (Mew) is the perfect princess
The p'ek isn't stupid and knows whom he is in love with
Moreover, we have lot of sweet moments and a happy ending !

But if you want to cry so I would rather say Koo Kum (a classic) or Tae Pang Korn (Ann and Sornram)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Sai Leud Hang Rak with Paul and Aump is a good one. I love the chemistry and love story between the pr'nangs, they were so cute and so in love from the start. this one made me like Aump.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Jam Loey Rak is a must see. The beginning starts off very harsh and evil but you will see Aum's attitude towards Aff change as he secretly develops feelings for her. After he knows the truth it gets so romantic and funny at the same time. Throughout the lakorn you will feel happy,angry,shocked, horrified. A wonderful lakorn with a great cast.

Ka Nueng Ha a short but sweet lakorn with a growing romance so many cute and silly scenes along with some romantic ones too.

Hua Jai Mee Ngao another short but sweet lakorn with a romance that starts off in confusion when a spirit enters the wrong body, many sweet scenes.

Wanida (Mew/Saranyu) Plain sweet and happy, a wonderful lakorn that shows how much true love means to 2 people who never loved each other.Yet again many sweet scenes with humor and fun.

Manee Yard Fah a great lakorn that is funny and sweet but at the same time you want to cry at certain scenes.

Ploy Lom Phet a romance that comes from revenge, p'ek is always making up excuses to be with n'ek but always denies his feelings, they are always stuck together. It gets past the fun near the end that's when it gets from bittersweet romance to super sweet.