simply..ROMANTIC lakorns

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
The most romantic lakorn I've ever watched has to be Ruk Tur Took Wun with Aom Piyada and Ken Teeradeth. It was all about the love between the two leads, with a little bit of sidetrack from the supporting cast. I recommend this one.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
Oum Ruk-Ann and Ken
Ruk Tur Took Wan-Aom and Ken...omg I love the soundtrack for it
Jam Loey Rak-Aum and Aff...the ending scene was the cutest ever!!!
Manee Yard Fah-Ann and Willy...this one has been ages but it's very good+romantic
something w/ Sai Lom? Marsha and Peter Corp-they went to New Zealand for this one
Rak LaMoon Lun LaMai-Ann and Saharat...it's in Switzerland!!!
Kaew Ta Pee-Tik and Cherry...Paris

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
If you want "Simply R O M A N T I C", then its theses 3 lakorns

-Ban Bajatorn
-Song Roa Nirundon
-Tae Pan Korn

I love romantic lakorns, though I have to admit it is slow pace, and that's why some people don't like romantic lakorns as much, but its like watching a beautiful flower bloom.

What is great about Ban Bajatornis its magical atmosphere. Everything is quite beautiful, the costumes, the bed, the palace. What kind of girl doesn't want to escape reality to fall in love with a dashing man in a magical land, right? Song Rao Rirundon, was unbelievably romantic. I watched it in 2008, and quickly understood why this lakorn won best lakorn for 2005 and won Ken his first Top Award. Nang'ek and pra'ek's relationship is very natural, doesn't seem acted out. Pra'ek is charming, nice, and very logical, he doesn't make stupid decisions/accusations like a lot of other pra'ek. And the villians are not overwhelming nor dumb neither. (tip:prepare tissue for ending)Tae Pan Korn, the sweetest and saddest thing about this lakorn is the thought of a great love being cut too short, and the yernning to be able to hold that person once more, even if it means waiting numerous lifetimes. Again, villians are great. All three of these lakorns, there's no revenge plot, both the leads aren't deliberately trying to hurt each other, its just about them trying to live life with one another.

-Jai Rao

I also think this lakorn is underrated. This lakorn got alot of buzz for their leads, but not much about the story. I have to admit, the beginning was a great dissappointment for me, but I think anyone who watches this lakorn throughly will definitely say the story is a very romantic one and a great one. One of the things I loved about this lakorn, besides Ken's tight pants *wink* LOL, was the foreshadowing in the song. At the beginning of the lakorn I thought I understood Boy's song, but towards the end, the scene where Ken is sitting outside the glass door of the bed where Aff and their daughter is sleeping and he quitely weeps, when the song comes on for the hundredth time, the lines like "its far too cruel, I never prepared my heart to loose you like today" and "two person(s) who love each other so much, suddenly parted so far apart" takes on a whole new meanning. The song foreshadowed the ending from the very beginning.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Omg!!! How could I have forgotten Manee Yard Fah. Best couple ever. Best chemistry ever!!! I love Ann and Willy together.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Wanida 2010 is ROMANCE!!! :wub: So classy & well done with the costumes and everything. I love everyone in it...even the evil people like Joy & the old lady mom lol. And when you watch Tik looking into Aff's eyes....omggggsh lol it makes ME blush hahaha.

OH, but my classic fav romance... gotta be Pete & Kob's lakorn... "Tawan Tor Seang" omg I cried so bad when he treat her wrong and when he raped her. Just all types of emotions. And the theme song is totally awesome. I gotta find that theme song now...

fun

Expired Sarnie
pieng jai took pook pun with taew and aump. simply romantic. pra ek believes his wife, protects his wife, he does it with reason. i dont think there was a real nang rai. it is a simple plot. i wouldnt say wanida is that romantic. it is but prajak just sort of what to say... a pain in the arse. sometimes he can be a sweetheart but a son of B! i dont like indecisive pra ek. maybe that's why im a bit biased.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Definitely, Buang Bajatorn with Chakrit and Marsha!!! I also think Pleng Pla Fom Dao with Chakrit and Noon also has a lot of really sweet scenes too...

kulyia

RUK
Omg!!! How could I have forgotten Manee Yard Fah. Best couple ever. Best chemistry ever!!! I love Ann and Willy together.

OMG TOTALLYYYYYYY. he was soo dreamy and my favorite quote was when she was asleep on his bed and his mom was over. And he had to sleep on the floor hehe. In the middle of the night he got onto the bed and looked at her back while she slept and said something about how hard it is trying not to fall for her and how crazy he. omg i love it

"if you're not a princess.. Just Aree Pitiyapol. I will be the most happiest man in the world. But... its only just a dream. When im close to you, im crazy. Do you know how torturing it is? i have to try to restrain myself.. from loving you."
:( its soo touching its sad. lol

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Tomorrow I'll still love you (Pong & Aom.)It's really good, you won't be disappointed.
Wanida is very good too. Don't miss it. hehe

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
OMG TOTALLYYYYYYY. he was soo dreamy and my favorite quote was when she was asleep on his bed and his mom was over. And he had to sleep on the floor hehe. In the middle of the night he got onto the bed and looked at her back while she slept and said something about how hard it is trying not to fall for her and how crazy he. omg i love it

"if you're not a princess.. Just Aree Pitiyapol. I will be the most happiest man in the world. But... its only just a dream. When im close to you, im crazy. Do you know how torturing it is? i have to try to restrain myself.. from loving you."
:( its soo touching its sad. lol
Oh I forgot about Manee Yard Fa. Willy McIntosh use to be my fav pa-ek back then...all his lakorns were so passionate!!! Like that other one with that one girl (forgot her name) but I think the title of the lakorn is Fai Luang or something. That lakorn always gives a ball in my throat making me wanna cry! lol

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I think Dok Ruk Rim Tang will be good :) That movie is romantic and funny!
But i think it's even more romantic :D Love that movie :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the last kwan and win, it's still airing on tv but it's sooo good!

princessnaya

sarNie Egg
i really recommend JAI RAO...it's a really sad romance that tore my heart apart and mended it back together. If you watch it sincerely, it will make you cry, laugh and light up inside that life's distant and unexpected obstacles can really be conquered with true love.

fun

Expired Sarnie
jai rao had only made me boil in rage lol yeah it was sad but aeuy was just a b*tch lol i didnt understand her one bit.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Can i say 365 wan haeng ruk?? :scratchchin:
When Lan with Toon and in a good term,i know i'll got to see 'something'..They are so romantic to each other.. :wub:

And yeah,Manee yard Fah..How can we forget about this lakorn.. :D.This lakorn was an epic!!

For movie,i think The Letter was the most romantic thai movie!
I wish i have a husband like Ton ( Num)...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Can i say 365 wan haeng ruk?? :scratchchin:
When Lan with Toon and in a good term,i know i'll got to see 'something'..They are so romantic to each other.. :wub:

And yeah,Manee yard Fah..How can we forget about this lakorn.. :D.This lakorn was an epic!!

For movie,i think The Letter was the most romantic thai movie!
I wish i have a husband like Ton ( Num)...
I agree with you about 365 :cloud9: when they are both in a good term and :pervie: hahaha