Silamanee - remake lakorn, favourite N'ek to play leading role

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
My favourite N'ek to play 'Silamanee' would have to be Alexandra because she has the cuteness facial expression, voice and can rum too, if she is to sing the song "Silamanee" she would have pull it off beautifully with a sweet accent, and as for the P'ek I would have to say Cee Siwat because he can play a mature role and can sing too. I have attached Pictures of Cee and Sandra which i think will suit the role.

nina07

sarNie Adult
or you know, maybe Weir. haha. just kidding.

but i've always loved them together. i used to be so obsessed with them lol. :wub:

but I would like to see an older generation n'ek to play this role. Like maybe Noon or somebody. I think Kob is perfect for this part, but Paul im not so crazy about :)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
or you know, maybe Weir. haha. just kidding.

but i've always loved them together. i used to be so obsessed with them lol. :wub:

but I would like to see an older generation n'ek to play this role. Like maybe Noon or somebody. I think Kob is perfect for this part, but Paul im not so crazy about :)

Sorry Nina, Weir is out for this role, he does not have the manly outlook and confidence to handle this role...

As for order generation n'ek to play this role, Noon or Kob is ok but Alexandra would have a better choice because she's got the cute facial expression to pull it off, plus she has amazing voice to sing the lakorn songs, and she has the sweet accent similar to a northern so all she need is practice more Northern words because some words r similar to Esan or lao so I think she is my choice....as for Paul, I think someone eles would have been a better choice, someone like Cee or Por S, because they have the confidence and they can act more series.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^__O ok no offense to Alexandra fan's although I think she's cute and a beauty; I definitely would have to say that in my opinion she wouldn't fit this role at all. Alexandra couldn't pull off three personalities. In this lakorn you have to be "Ngarm, Mae Liang, and Jao Ying" which Alexandra couldn't possibly fit into all three categories. She's still to inexperienced as an actress. Although I'm not to convinced by Kob playing this role I think she's a better choice than Alexandra. The character for this role must possess "Confidence, Independence, Elegance, Wittiness" Everything that I have never seen in Alexandra judging from her lakorns

but of course everyone's opinion is different ^o^

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I think Kob is one of the best candidate for the role. I seen her in just about every type of character there is, from evil to good. I think if anyone can pull this role, Kob is it. As far as Paul is concern, I think he is a great actor, I love this guy, but I don't think this role is fitting for him. Maybe someone like Chakrit or even Pete T.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yep, I agree with Tina. As much as I love her, i dont think shes fit for this role :)

natty

Chubs
lol doesn't matter cus the cast has been set in stone lol.. and guess what? it's kob and paul! :eek: lol..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
^__O ok no offense to Alexandra fan's although I think she's cute and a beauty; I definitely would have to say that in my opinion she wouldn't fit this role at all. Alexandra couldn't pull off three personalities. In this lakorn you have to be "Ngarm, Mae Liang, and Jao Ying" which Alexandra couldn't possibly fit into all three categories. She's still to inexperienced as an actress. Although I'm not to convinced by Kob playing this role I think she's a better choice than Alexandra. The character for this role must possess "Confidence, Independence, Elegance, Wittiness" Everything that I have never seen in Alexandra judging from her lakorns

It's ok, everyone has a different opinion that why i make up this topic, but for Alexandra has the characteristic to pull off this role, because she has the cuteness, facial expression, voice, confidence, Independence, Elegance, Witiness because she show that in both her lakorn, 1 lakorn is charming and sweet, 1 lakorn is tough and witiness, also she has a sweet accent that can pull it off, that is just my opinion ok, even though the casts has been chosen but i just want to see the audience point of view. tq

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I think Kob is one of the best candidate for the role. I seen her in just about every type of character there is, from evil to good. I think if anyone can pull this role, Kob is it. As far as Paul is concern, I think he is a great actor, I love this guy, but I don't think this role is fitting for him. Maybe someone like Chakrit or even Pete T.

oooh, i never thought of Chakrit, but YES! i think he would've been good for this role. i've always wanted Tik and Noon W for this lakorn, but Krit would be nice too.

fanny

sarNie Adult
kob and paul are so not for this lakorn. i think they change pranang they are weir couple and shouldnt even pair up, but for this lakorn plz. sorry to offense anyone, but they are not good for this lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
See the thing about Alexandra is I don't think that she would actually pull it off for one main reason. I can't see her as a strong woman. I've seen her in roles where she is somewhat strong but for the most part weak, but I think Aum could have easily played the part .. many people dislike Aum, but I think she would have played the part well. Providing that she gets a pra'ek that is equal in acting skills; even Ouan would be a good pra'ek after seeing him in Sadtroo Koo Kwan and how his character was super stupid lol I think he would do good here where the pra'ek is the same super stupid

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
the nang ek i would like to see play this role would be Aff because she has a very asian beauty look, hard to explain

and for the pra ek i would like to see Tik J and Thun (as the younger bro)

man that would be soooo good

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm happy with the nang'ek.... it's the pra'ek i'm having trouble grasping... <_<

saobomp

sarNie Adult

i agree i dont think alexandra could pull these characters off; she's young and inexperience. all i see her do is being shy but that's about it. ya she can sing but it takes more than just that...
sirium didnt have that asian look but she looks amazing and i know kob will do great. she's pretty and has dressed in those type of clothing before...

so we'll see...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You never know...I'm a fan of both, and I'm fine with the casting...but you never know how they'd look until you see it...After watching Sawan Bieng as my first Ken lakorn, I never thought he could play a total opposite of that, someone so goofy and funny...but he did, well, it's cuz he's a great actor

I didn't like Margie for Aum in BJ, but after watching a couple episodes, I started to like her, especially towards the end, when she completely changes her character, she really surprised me. It's not like it's a super serious or macho role...I know Paul can pull it off, so much that I won't watch it. I prefer Paul in lighter, funny roles.

So true about Kob, she's played every role possible, they chose her for a reason...I didn't like the original cast anyways.

I would've just picked Ken anyways.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Sorry Nina, Weir is out for this role, he does not have the manly outlook and confidence to handle this role...

As for order generation n'ek to play this role, Noon or Kob is ok but Alexandra would have a better choice because she's got the cute facial expression to pull it off, plus she has amazing voice to sing the lakorn songs, and she has the sweet accent similar to a northern so all she need is practice more Northern words because some words r similar to Esan or lao so I think she is my choice....as for Paul, I think someone eles would have been a better choice, someone like Cee or Por S, because they have the confidence and they can act more series.
LMAO, you said Weir doesn't have the manly look for the character but Cee does?...tahts just funny.....to tell the truth I dont really care who the pranang is , prolly b/c I didnt watch the first version, thas why I really dont care hahaahhaha

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
You never know...I'm a fan of both, and I'm fine with the casting...but you never know how they'd look until you see it...After watching Sawan Bieng as my first Ken lakorn, I never thought he could play a total opposite of that, someone so goofy and funny...but he did, well, it's cuz he's a great actor

I didn't like Margie for Aum in BJ, but after watching a couple episodes, I started to like her, especially towards the end, when she completely changes her character, she really surprised me. It's not like it's a super serious or macho role...I know Paul can pull it off, so much that I won't watch it. I prefer Paul in lighter, funny roles.

So true about Kob, she's played every role possible, they chose her for a reason...I didn't like the original cast anyways.

I would've just picked Ken anyways.
So true, people keep saying That Sandra will not be strong enough for the role, But P'tong was willing to give her the role at the first place, I am sure he was willing to train her to process those characters of elegant and be independent to suit the role, For me I think she has the cutenss and beauty to match Ann-Siriam but all she needs is to be train to portray the character of Strong, independent and elegant woman, I am sure Sandra can do, if someone who can practice herself to play a hard instrument like Vilion, she can trained herself to portray that role of Silamanee, well the cast has been chosen but I am just stating my opinion....