Silamanee (Compordee)

nina07

sarNie Adult
So sad that it's ending. :( I gotta say, this lakorn was very entertaining, and I cannot wait to see Kob onscreen again. :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just finished the ending, very enjoyable lakorn all throughout. I really really like this version, I'm going to purchase it since this to me is the classic version, not the previous one.

Well, it did drag out a bit on the Mother against Ngam issue but it's true, anyone with a grudge as huge as the Mother who has always been so dominating and controlling can't just all of a sudden become enlighten and accept Ngam, her pride and ego are way too big so she won't give in without a fight. But I'm glad things fell into place. It just shows that the Mother allowed greed over the Silamanee overpower her but in the end, good washes out bad. :lol: They made this Samerjai so much more b*tchy and crazy than the last. :lol:

I just love how all loose knots were tied and thoroughly too. The dialogue was pretty good and the outfits, yah, the highlight of the entire lakorn. I give 2 thumbs up for this lakorn. Darn, it's going to be a while before I come across a really good and thorough lakorn like this again.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i totally agreed with everyone else above...i am really enjoyed this lakorn throughout....really loved the last ep....the ending....loved all scenes of parote and jao ying saengfarn in the ending ep....loved the scene she told him that she loved him and they hugged....though it dragged a little bit towards the end but the ending ep makes it worth....give two thumps up for this lakorn....can't wait to see kob on screen again.....hope this one was not the last lakorn for her like the rumors says.....loved paul & kob....

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the ending of this version of Silamanee. It is probably the most thorough ending/satisfied ending that I've seen in any lakorn. Everything was so beautiful and I love the acting, the costumes, the cast, and the song from this lakorn. Every Kob and Paul lakorn I've seen is really good. I think they have great onscreen chemistry.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
^ i agree! it is a satisfying ending. lol =) i love how paul was so good to his mom <3 awwww

runner933

sarNie Egg
hello all new to this forum, but i am a huge fan of this lakorn so sad it ended does anyone know when this will be released on dvd?

anjos

Just finished the ending, love the ending.....this lakorn is the best.... love everything about it....

nina07

sarNie Adult
^ That's so cool! I love that song. It's good to know that people actually enjoyed this lakorn. :)

Thanks for sharing :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
Okay, so I'm just watching a rerun right now, and I've always wondered when Saengfarng's dad tells Parote's dad, his oldest son in the Rachasena household should marry her, but I thought Parote was the middle child? LOL. Shouldn't she marry the older brother then? :huh:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Okay, so I'm just watching a rerun right now, and I've always wondered when Saengfarng's dad tells Parote's dad, his oldest son in the Rachasena household should marry her, but I thought Parote was the middle child? LOL. Shouldn't she marry the older brother then? :huh:
Paul is the oldest son. the older son is actually adopted only, so he's not paul's dad's oldest son.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
this truly is deserving of most beautiful lakorn of the year. i enjoyed this lakorn so much, Kob and Paul and all of the cast were amazing! i've become a fan of Paul now! i want to see more of his lakorn. he really grew on me. ^^
lol i was kind of hoping Sasi and Chalee would end up having a child. that'd be so cute!
Kob was absolutely gorgeous as Jao Ying Saengfarng (and Mae Liang, and Ngam). her wardrobe was so pretty, i especially loved when she dressed up in the traditional Chiangrath outfits! T-T i want her clothes, hahaha...
and i loved Jao Saibordee. he was very handsome and kind!

Parote's mom, man, what a bitch! but in the end, even those few minutes of reconciliation made me almost forget how evil she'd been because i was just so relieved that he and Ngam were finally together happily and accepted! yay!

the lady that plays Madam Athiti really looks a lot like Kob, so they matched well as mother and daughter!
one thing i loved about this lakorn was that there was no annoying n'rai... not including Madam Samerjai - although she more than made up for it!

such a lovely thing, the Silamanee, as the heart of the Princess and the heart of all of Chiangrath's people.

dang those girls danced very well to the song, and i agree, their outfits match Silamanee !

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I really love the Silamanee theme songs! especially the main theme, it's so graceful sounding.

i'm like you girls. don't like "Nang tard", it was so shocking to see kob like that! for me, she's Dao, the strong Dao in "Dao pra sook" (gosh, i love this lakorn and especially the r'scene and all the sweet moments between dao and path :blush:) . she has the same character here in "silamanee", strong and pride.
offtopic: i want kob to have a new lakorn with num, they are THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUPLE in thai lakorns., in reality they are THE COUPLE in thai lakorn.
i love Num and Kob as lakorn couple too! I wish they could have done a period lakorn, like Ban Saithong, together. Num was very handsome in Ban Saithong. I love watching him play such a gentleman character, except, i'd love for him to be expressive of his feelings towards Kob in the lakorn ^^ But it'd be great if they could have done a light romance too.