Silamanee (Compordee)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
i cannot wait until this lakorn is done airing. if THAITV has a booth at fresno new year like they did last year, i am SOOOO buying SILAMANEE!
THAITV has a booth at Fresno New Year? I went last year but didn't see it. Maybe I overlooked it. I was going to purchase it at dovcd, but since THAITV will be at the new year, maybe I can post pone my purchase till then.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ethaicd.com hasn't put Silamanee up for sell yet. If they do, most likely they'll have it in VCD format. For DVD formats, the only place I know that you can purchase is from DoVCD.com (It's a bit expensive there) or ThaiDrama.net (I haven't purchase there before).

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
Just thought i share this... I saw it on one of the Silamanee spoiler forum. It's funny. :loool:

I have to agree Pharot’s mom does remind me of Gollum from the Lord of the Rings. They have the same obsessive tendency with shiny things, Gollum with the ring and Khun Ying Samerjai with silamanee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH NANCY VANG. HEY, ARE ONE OF THE SWEETKOB DUBBER GROUP ON YOUTUBE??? JUST CURIOUS CAUSE HER NAME IS ALSO NANCY.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Hahaha...Gollum and Madam Samerjai's obession are similar. "My Precious. My Precious..." Does this mean, Princess Saengfarng/Ngam/Mae Liang is Frodo? I sister love "Lord of the Ring" and have the collection, all three of the movie.

Yeah. I'm one of the team members of -sweetkob fansubs- I'm usually the one who upload the videos and respond.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Questions for you guys: R they still using Sank's tracks for this version???
No they don't using Sank's tracks for this version...I think!

Parote is in Chiangrai which is close or border to Chiangrath. The border control is very strict so it seem Parote had to get some paper work or stuff done before he can enter. So he waits in Chiangrai in Mae Liang's estate??? Sorry correct me if I'm wrong.
Nancy, Parote can't enter because Mae Liang's already call her uncle to not let Parote enter to Chiangrath.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
So far there is only one song from the old version that is feature in this newer version. I wished they had more songs to it, put more effort into the soundtrack of the lakorn.

Neways. Thanks for correcting me Youa. I just thoroughly watched episode 7 and saw that Parote met this one Chiangrath native, so he asked to go along w/ him when he leave Chiangrai to go back to his homeland, Chiangrath. I'm assuming he stayed in Chiangrai because he didn't know about the whereabouts of Chiangrath, so he's investigate or learning from the citizens who live nearby. And like you said, the border patrol only let the Chiangrath native guy who was w/ Parote go into the province but not Parote because of Saengfarng's orders to her uncle.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Ethaicd.com hasn't put Silamanee up for sell yet. If they do, most likely they'll have it in VCD format. For DVD formats, the only place I know that you can purchase is from DoVCD.com (It's a bit expensive there) or ThaiDrama.net (I haven't purchase there before).
Forget buying
http://Si@mbit.com
http://cz.podzone.net:88
My cousin alway download it from these site and it in dvd quarity. The whole series only take 3-4 dvd because they put it in ISO file.
so each dvd is about 4-5 hrs. They have menu, so u can pick which episode u want to watch or just watch it all.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
So far there is only one song from the old version that is feature in this newer version. I wished they had more songs to it, put more effort into the soundtrack of the lakorn.

Neways. Thanks for correcting me Youa. I just thoroughly watched episode 7 and saw that Parote met this one Chiangrath native, so he asked to go along w/ him when he leave Chiangrai to go back to his homeland, Chiangrath. I'm assuming he stayed in Chiangrai because he didn't know about the whereabouts of Chiangrath, so he's investigate or learning from the citizens who live nearby. And like you said, the border patrol only let the Chiangrath native guy who was w/ Parote go into the province but not Parote because of Saengfarng's orders to her uncle.
u kno the girl version to the theme song? do u have the lyrics with translation to that one?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
No they don't using Sank's tracks for this version...I think!

Nancy, Parote can't enter because Mae Liang's already call her uncle to not let Parote enter to Chiangrath.
That's stupid!!!!! Why did they do that??? The soundtrack was one of the reason why it's so good. So they didn't use Billy's track either I take. it???
But thank you for answering my question :) Greatly appreciated!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing Campordee wanted traditional songs with the instrumental essence. So they only remake Ord Opass song. I wished they have other songs in here, it just needs variety.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
THAITV has a booth at Fresno New Year? I went last year but didn't see it. Maybe I overlooked it. I was going to purchase it at dovcd, but since THAITV will be at the new year, maybe I can post pone my purchase till then.
yea they had a booth there..i was SOOOO excited about it, but the ones they sold, i already saw them all, so i was like AWWW! cuz they were by the entrance near breaking out of the clothes sellers. it was right across from my cousin's booth, so i checked it out. they were promoting the thaitv cable thingy.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
That's stupid!!!!! Why did they do that??? The soundtrack was one of the reason why it's so good. So they didn't use Billy's track either I take. it???
But thank you for answering my question :) Greatly appreciated!

iono..i kinda like just the Ord song. i love it soo much i replay it 24/7....lol i basically memorized the lyrics already.. but i wanna get a karaoke mv for this song tho..so im hoping they'll have it.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I just have to say, this is a very excellent lakorn. Is it just me or what, but the language is very similiar to Lao.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I just have to say, this is a very excellent lakorn. Is it just me or what, but the language is very similiar to Lao.
It is lao i think, just in a different accent.

Kob looked really pretty in episode 7.
I wonder how many episodes this lakorn will have?