Silamanee (Compordee)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Still waiting to watched the subbed ones...so it's known that the Dr. brother is not a part of the Rachasena family? That Parote is really the oldest? Cuz it was strange to see another older brother when I thought Parote was originally the oldest...

cecilia

Staff member
yes, the older brother is only an adopted son.
Parote is the LEGAL one .. that's why, he argue back that if his mom want to keep SILMANEE. then he'll marry the princess LOL that serve his mother right LOL

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Cecilia. Parote was looking through his father's office, through some old books and he found some set of pictures which his father took w/ the King of Chiangrath. To get more information out of it, I think he met up with one of his father's elderly friend who acknowledge the guy standing next to his father as "King Saenluang of Chiangrath." He confronted his mother w/ it and of course in the incident, the secret leaked.

The older brother is adopted and he doesn't have the Rachasena last name. So legally, Parote is the eldest son, the true fiancee of the Princess. In today's episode Parote argue w/ his mother because she claim to have rights over the Silamanee since she will give Pipope to Chiangrath. And w/ Pipope feeling like he is in debt to the Rachasena (since they took him in when he was small), he will have to go marry the Princess whether he wants or not. Ohh...but Parote stood in and threat his mother. He's the real eldest son and if the mother don't give back the Silamanee then he will marry the Princess. Keke. So the mother gave him the Silamanee BUT...throughout episode 6, she was trying every and each way to make Parote sympathize her and delay the process of him getting the Silamanee back.

Episode 5-6 was kinda steady and layback. They're focusing on more w/ Chalee and Sasi character now. I'm starting to feel bad for na'ek mother now, since she wants to patch things up. She went to see Ngam at the university, she tried to approach her daughter but each step she took forward, Ngam took a step back. She called her "aunt" and also pretend that she didn't know her mother, then excuse herself and walked off, she's so cold...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this scene will be in episode 7. I can't wait to see it!

cecilia

Staff member
^i guess, she was so hurt when she's little.
now, the burden turn hard -- she can't accept her back
she's very pretty at this scene too --- looks good in bang with wavy strand of hair.

and yes, i saw that part when Parote took it to one of his dad's friend.
it was mentioned in there that he didn't recognize the man at first but on a second thought, he remember.
It's just suck that the older brother have to marry b/c he feel he's obligate for the upbringing debt.

i like the fact that Paul stood up and threat the mom --- if it's not for him, the relationship of the brother will suffer.
He's a good thinker --- on a side note, i actually like PAUL in here again b/c of the character he portray.
He's best suited for this kind of role. REVENGE is out of the question for him LOl

fanny

sarNie Adult
SORRY TO SAY,BUT THE NEW ONE COMPARE NOTHING TO ANN SIRIAM AND DODO ONE. I LOVE EVERY PART OF THE OLD ONE AND IT WAS SO GOOD AND I LOVE SANK AND HE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB AS FOR FIRST TIME ACTING AND THE SONG WAS SO GOOD I STILL LISTEN TO IT.

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't see the old one -- i'm sure, it'll be just as good .. so i can't agree on it .. it could have been a personal choice too..

for me. i like it b/c it got me hook on it ^^ .. plus, i can't take my eyes away from Kob. she's so pretty as Ngam and Mae Liang :wub:

oh, you know what i was thinking .. imagine .. Paul googling and SARNWORLD came up .. that would be one funny scene :loool:

too bad, he found no picture of the princess ---

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
oh, you know what i was thinking .. imagine .. Paul googling and SARNWORLD came up .. that would be one funny scene :loool:

too bad, he found no picture of the princess ---
LMAO!!! OMFG! that would be HILARIOUS!! lol..at first i was like, what is she talking about? n then i remembered that Paul was searching up stuff on the internet in the lakorn..lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yay! This morning's episode had the scene I wanted to see. Mae Liang almost trip while she and Parote walked alongside the shore of the river bank, so Parote catches her. That's where they gaze at eachother. It's also had the boat scene where Parote helps Mae Liang out of the boat, he was very dazzle by her, well that's how he looks every time. Even though it was buffering on me, Mae Liang and Parote had alot of scenes together since they were in Chiang Rai together. AND....Prince Saibordee and Parote faced off each other today, it was a scary moment, Mae Liang had to intercept after they both raise their voice at each other, she calm them down.

Parote is such a sneaky bastard. Each time Mae Liang gives him a cup of tea, he uses one hand to grip the cup and the other (his left hand) to caress and rest against Mae Liang's hand. :lol:

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Episods 5 and 6 drag a lot XD I've actually felt asleep while watching the 6 episode...
But from what you say, ep7 sounds really interesting ^^ I'll look forward to it

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
awwww paul actually did something nice and noble in ep 6...not letting his bro's relationship be broken up because of his mom...lol he's becoming a big kid now.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Episode 5-6 is mainly about the break up of Chalee and Ngam. And the sprouting of Sasi and Chalee relationship, which I think should had been less of an issue, there was just too much of them there. Chalee was just moping around. And I think in episode 6, I only saw our pra'nang once or twice together, that's so little screen time. It's a steady pace, but today's episode sparked something. Because our pra'nang are kinda along in Chiang Rai.

Parote carried Mae Liang because she hurt her ankle or something. They were so cute and giddy at each other. He carried her toward the housing! Until...Prince Saibordee came in and flare up at Parote for touching his Princess, he's so jealous right now that he forgets himself and his father's righteous words. He sent his men out to try to steal the Silamanee from Parote's bedroom. Today's episode was great but they could had lessen the scenes in the city where na'ek mom is sulking because she couldn't patch things up w/ her daughter. And Sasi doing the usual, feeling sad because Chalee is always mentioning Ngam to her. The city people are...boring. Haha. Seem like they have nothing to do other than just walk around and complain.

Next week's episode 8...the scene where the maids were dressing Mae Liang in the pink/blue outfit will be shown. And it seem like our Princess drugged Parote! He was drinking away until he suddenly falls unconscious. I wonder what she plans to do.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Episode 5-6 is mainly about the break up of Chalee and Ngam. And the sprouting of Sasi and Chalee relationship, which I think should had been less of an issue, there was just too much of them there. Chalee was just moping around. And I think in episode 6, I only saw our pra'nang once or twice together, that's so little screen time. It's a steady pace, but today's episode sparked something. Because our pra'nang are kinda along in Chiang Rai.

Parote carried Mae Liang because she hurt her ankle or something. They were so cute and giddy at each other. He carried her toward the housing! Until...Prince Saibordee came in and flare up at Parote for touching his Princess, he's so jealous right now that he forgets himself and his father's righteous words. He sent his men out to try to steal the Silamanee from Parote's bedroom. Today's episode was great but they could had lessen the scenes in the city where na'ek mom is sulking because she couldn't patch things up w/ her daughter. And Sasi doing the usual, feeling sad because Chalee is always mentioning Ngam to her. The city people are...boring. Haha.

Next week's episode 8...the scene where the maids were dressing Mae Liang in the pink/blue outfit will be shown. And it seem like our Princess drugged Parote! He was drinking away until he suddenly falls unconscious. I wonder what she plans to do.
o ok. wait, i finished ep 5 and that ended with ngam and her mom...

and then i just started ep 6. but i kinda skipped straight to ep 7...lol

wats happenin in ep 7? how come mae liang is with parote at that area?

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL EP 8!! i LOVE KOB IN BLUE AND PURPLE!!! she was so hot!

also, i skipped to the preview of ep 8...lol why is ngam/mae liang crying when she sees the earrings from her mom?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Parote is in Chiangrai which is close or border to Chiangrath. The border control is very strict so it seem Parote had to get some paper work or stuff done before he can enter. So he waits in Chiangrai in Mae Liang's estate??? Sorry correct me if I'm wrong. I would love it if during the pre-editing process they would aviod using too much reminiscing scene (these scene the don't just flash back they hinder it to about 1-3 minutes long, so it's like watching the whole scene again).

I think Ngam was crying when she saw the jewel from her mother because she had never gotten anything from her mother before. Or it could be more to it...From the preview to ep. 6 Parote is unreasonable when it comes to Ngam and Chalee. Whether Ngam is w/ or w/o Chalee, Parote still complains about her juggling w/ Chalee's feelings. Does he not realized one of the reason he keeps meeting her at her University is because he at some point likes her?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Parote is in Chiangrai which is close or border to Chiangrath. The border control is very strict so it seem Parote had to get some paper work or stuff done before he can enter. So he waits in Chiangrai in Mae Liang's estate??? Sorry correct me if I'm wrong. I would love it if during the pre-editing process they would aviod using too much reminiscing scene (these scene the don't just flash back they hinder it to about 1-3 minutes long, so it's like watching the whole scene again).

I think Ngam was crying when she saw the jewel from her mother because she had never gotten anything from her mother before. Or it could be more to it...From the preview to ep. 6 Parote is unreasonable when it comes to Ngam and Chalee. Whether Ngam is w/ or w/o Chalee, Parote still complains about her juggling w/ Chalee's feelings. Does he not realized one of the reason he keeps meeting her at her University is because he at some point likes her?
i cannot wait until this lakorn is done airing. if THAITV has a booth at fresno new year like they did last year, i am SOOOO buying SILAMANEE!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
LMAO. I don't think it's about snatching now (she wants to get it the evil way), she might want Parote to give in to her or lower his head down. Kind of wanting him to loose his pride and suffer some heartache because of all humiliation he had done to her as Ngam Saenlaung. Besides...snatching or stealing in not on Seangfarng's list of choice, the girl doesn't really want to take the easy way out, she likes to makes things more complicate, if you notice.