Silamanee (Compordee)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:p :p :p Gosh, Paul is so cute in this one. I have to agree with anti-Paul that he not a handsome actor like Tik ,Aum P,Ken.. but his charming and warm eye did win over the audiences. When i first saw his works, i feel bad as the actor not good-looking, but he indeed change my view through his acting and hidden charms.The more you watch his lakorns the more you cant resist his hidden aura. I love watching his lakorns.

P.S i heared he is a "GAY", so sad, he look cute though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KOB FOREVER, I LOVE YOU, MY ANGEL.
I'm actually glad more ppl are starting to appreciate Paul's acting. The first time i saw him was years ago in a boring lakorn with Thookta. He didn't have a great role, but for some reason he stood out to me in a subtle way and then I realized most of his acting is pleasing to watch. and I don't mean like, "OMG I'm so infatuated" kind of "pleasing" but there's something about his acting ability that is "just right." I don't expect him to rise to Ken's height, but I can't say that I've ever been turned off or annoyed by his acting. That's why I agree with the "hidden aura" thing. He's definitely not the most eye candy, but he's one of the few actors who I enjoy watching...But umm, yeah, being realistic though, although I agree with the hidden charms, it's resistable. :blink: :lol:

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I agree... Paul is so cute and I love his acting.
For me, he's like my second Chakrit lol... I mean they are both really talented actors... but they aren't handsome or hot >.<

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO, mintwix, I'd have to agree with you, me being realistic here :lol: I can't deny though that paul's character really complements the overly serious and proud character of jia ying san fang :p they're both doing a great job of portraying their characters.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Oh...I just sneak peek at episode 3 and Mae Liang is so convincing and seductive! At first Parote thought she was Ngam, he calls her "Ngam" and tries to get her to respond but she doesn't, after awhile she turns around and talks to him with sweetest tone. It's just "WOW" you wouldn't known that was Ngam Saengluang the obnoxious school girl.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Paul all the way. I thought I was the only one who had faith in his role for this lakorn. The episode today was awesome.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Oh...I just sneak peek at episode 3 and Mae Liang is so convincing and seductive! At first Parote thought she was Ngam, he calls her "Ngam" and tries to get her to respond but she doesn't, after awhile she turns around and talks to him with sweetest tone. It's just "WOW" you wouldn't known that was Ngam Saengluang the obnoxious school girl.

I just look around at some pictures of episode 3 and all I can say is WOW....she's super beautiful!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Paul is okay, but I prefer Captain for some reason.. I want to see him act in this lakorn no offense to Paul fans.. Paul actually not bad ... And yess Kob just glow in those caps :wub:

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
woohoo, thanks for those screenies, youa...gahh, kob literally glows and I cannot wait to see episode 3 when I get home today :lol: looks like it'll be another great episode and ngam finally gets to see her number one nemesis, parote's mummy! :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Gosh, Kob looks so pretty as Mae Liang! :wub:
Cant wait for the third episode. It's airing today right, since its friday, or is the airing schedule saturday-sunday? :huh:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Isn't funny how Chalee has mustache in one scene and in another he doesn't? lol. Prince Saibordee is adorable, he's all overly concern about Princess Saengfarng.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yes as everybody else mentioned paul sure awsome in here....love his character as well....

and her cousin is really cute in here too...

cecilia

Staff member
Isn't funny how Chalee has mustache in one scene and in another he doesn't? lol. Prince Saibordee is adorable, he's all overly concern about Princess Saengfarng.
i noticed that scene too.
it's funny ..
but i take it as him, recovering from his sickness.
so i guess, he didn't shave .. he looks good for his mom's birthday.
he remind me of Hu Ge so much these past episodes. Lol

it's was so awesome how she fool them about her house .. and then ran off from Paul since he said he's not following her, just walking on public street :loool: